• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters

Magadude

I AM A DEVILMAN
My name is Nathan.
I am, if you don't know, the fonder of this group and currently the only member. Lately I have been seeing things. Things that people normally would never see. Long figures, quick images of person with a cut out smile, and more. But the weird thing is, I think I recognized who or what they are. I, and trust me I know how strange this sounds, think they are monsters from those internet stories called Creepypasta. I was a big fan of these stories, and even to me the idea of these monsters being real sound completely ridiculous. Then when I went to camp with me friends, I saw HIM. The tall figure that everyone knows as, Slenderman. I am the only one alive from that camping trip. But not because I was able to out run that thing or anything like that, but because it let me live. Not because he felt pity, but because, even through his expressionless face, he showed enjoyment in seeing me struggling to survive, trying everything to get away even if it meant sacrificing my friends. Creepypastas, as I like to call them, are real and I want to kill them and stop them for good. For the sake of both avenging my friends and to stop them from murdering any more people. If you are this far then you are either crazy, or you have been seeing these things too. Or worse, like me, saw them up close. If so, please help me. I don't know how we are going to kill them, but together it might be easier to find a way. We need to stop this things. We have to stop them.

Last edited:
Nathan wakes up screaming from his bed. He tries to calm down a bit after screaming. Another nightmare. Nothing to be afraid of. Nathan gets out of his bed to get make some coffee and to stop thinking of the nightmare. While making coffee he realizes he has something to do today. After drinking his coffee, he gets dressed and heads out of his house. I have to be careful, he could be watching me right now. Just don't look behind you Nathan and you will be fine. He finally makes it to a abandoned gun shop. Nathan takes out a open sign and places it on the door. He enters the shop while looking around it at his handy work. All of the mirrors were broken and all the windows were covered up. The guns were placed on the shelves with ammo already in them. Finally, after looking at his hand work he takes a chair from a corner, places it down and sits on it. Hopefully some people show up. I can't take these things down on my own.

Spider eyes sighed in annoyance at the two boys I'm front of her as she looked at them the spider crawling around them and on them sent them screaming as they tried to find a way out of the old Barn they where in soon one managed to get out but luckily for spider eyes the other didn't and soon gave into the poison inside his body as he fell to the ground unconscious as she grinned and let the spider do as they will

Plutia walked to what looked like an abandoned building. "Ummm, this kinda looks like a trap of some sorts...But, I'm sure it's the right place..." She hugged the plush she was holding close to her chest.

"If I find any weirdo there, I'll just whack them with my doll..." She walked to the door, the sign on it said it was open. So someone must be inside. Plutia twisted the handle, opened the door and walked inside. There could be guns seen on the shelf, whether it's loaded or not Plutia didn't know. She saw a stranger on a chair, maybe he's the one that created this group.

"Excuse me, but I'm here for this Pasta thingie...." She said facing him.
Magadude Magadude

Nathan sees a young girl come in with a plush. Nathan looks at her confused for a second and said "Yes, this is the Creepypasta Hunters current HQ. Do you want to join?" This is probably one of the last type of people I expected to show up. Then again, I expected no one to show up. Plutia Plutia

Spider eyes soon left the barn and flipped the amulet over that she wore which made her appear human to anyone but other creepypastas. As she walked she saw the old gun shop and tilted her head wondering if it would make a good nest for her spiders. She soon decided to go in and look around

Magadude Magadude Plutia Plutia

"Yep! I wanna join...By the way, my name's Plutia, nice to meet you..." Plutia greeted him, judging from his actions so far, it seemed he was normal enough. She heard the door behind her opened, by what looked like a woman. Plutia turned to face her. "Yay...There's more people...What's your name?" She asked, then placed a finger on her lip.
raven flame raven flame
Magadude Magadude

Attachments

• Plutiaface.png
    Plutiaface.png
    84 KB · Views: 2
Careful Nathan. Remember, I have to be careful about who I trust. As he thinks, another girl walks in. Nathan remains in the chair he was originally in. "So stranger, why are you here? The gun shop closed down a while ago. The only reason why we are using it, is for are gun club." He says looking at Plutia with the expression that says "Go with it." raven flame raven flame Plutia Plutia

It's strange, first he said it was a Creepy Pasta Hunters Head Quarters, now he's saying it's a gun club. Plutia hoped there was a good reason to lie to her. "Yep, we're using this place...For a gun club..." She hugged her plush even tighter. "Hey, can I make a plush of you?" Plutia asked.
Magadude Magadude
raven flame raven flame

I'm just looking for uh what was it? Oh the creepypasta club" she said living not realizing that this was the creepy pasta club at all "I guess I'll take my leave then hehe" she said smiling nervously as she went to leave

Evellyn
Evellyn was just at home before that infernal sensation of burning returned to her back and she twisted back her body curving a bit before she went to sitting her body looking down to the floor as the burning subsided. "Worse than before..." She sighed a bit as she was gritting her teeth tightly in agitation, she tried to clear her head from that things image but it was there until the burning had faded fully for the moment. Though she was getting far better at handling this thing.. in the beginning she would be writhing on the floor in tears while now all that had happened was she would hurt so bad she'd swing her body back. Though there were ways to dull down the pain from the burning she just hadn't applied it today since it was quite early.

With a bit of sluggishness she went off and took a rather brisk shower, making sure she washed her hair so she wouldn't look like too much of a mess after all of this had happened. Getting dressed she looked in the mirror at her face and she looked startled but shook it off before leaving the room with the lights off. Adding on the gloves and leather jacket she put her pistol into a holster within the leather jacket and left her house all the lights off locking the door before going off walking down the street to the place she had been alerted of. Some sort of gun-shop came into her vision and it seemed open, well regardless of whether or not it was what she figured it to be she could at least see if there were others who'd see them.. or heard of them. So she began to approach it, "Here goes nothing..." She said quietly almost inaudible to the human ear.

Spider eyes saw evellyn as her eyes narrowed as the girl was her next victim which she frowned at seeing the chances of them seeing each other causing her to stop and let the girl through the door first

Evellyn
Evellyn noticed Spider Eyes looking at her before pausing after entering the doorway, "Is there an issue involving me Ma'am?" She asked narrowing her own eyes in return to the girl since she knew what to do from here. Dealing with people who were upset her whole life made it much easier for her to handle this one since she was likely the same as them. Her mind went to a couple of places and one caused her to put her hand on the gun within her jacket, though she crossed her arms to make it look inconspicuous as possible but this still could be an.. issue if it excelled the wrong way in her paranoid mind.
raven flame raven flame

No nothing is wrong you just looked like someone I know is all I'm simply looking for a club is all I'll be taking my leave then good day ma'am" she said eyes taking on a yellow hue for a split second as a spider landed on evellyns head "don't move you have a black widow on your head" she said softly as she reached a hand up and let the spider crawl into her hand as she let it crawl over to the back of her hand and up her arm

Evellyn
Evellyn relaxed slightly as she mentioned the spider and then had removed it afterwards easing her hand away from her gun and nodding. "Well I can understand the difficulty of that.. I came here for something as well." She said in a tone that could be known as either reassuring or watchful either one could be how one went about perceiving it. "Well thank you for assisting me there.. I hope you find the club you were looking for in haste" She nodded to her.

Nathan gets up from the chair, and scratches the back of his head. Maybe I was a little to paranoid there. No, I need to be paranoid. That girl, for whatever reason, was setting off a lot of alarms in my mind. Nathan looks at Plutia, who probably looks confused. "Sorry about that. I know it most have been weird. If you are wondering why I did that, I'll just straight up and say it. That was the first test to see if that person was a random civilian, or not." He opens the door the girl went out of, and peeked out of it. He saw the girl, that existed the shop, interact with another girl. Then he saw a black widow land on the other girls head from out of no where. That girl is way to suspicions. I examined this whole block several times, and never saw a spider web anywhere around the area they are in. He closes the door, and walks back to the chair he was sitting. "Another girl is coming. Same as before, unless she instantly mentions Creepypastas." Plutia Plutia

Thanks wish they had a .............god I'm blind" she muttered to herself seeing a sign that did say what the the place was being used for and what club it was for seeing gun shop/club "where is the creepypasta club" she said to her self as she watched the spider and set it down on the side of the gun shop wall where it had been making its web for over an hour now "well what club are you looking for Miss i've been looking for mine for awhile now and have been to quite a few" she said smiling as she turned back to look at her "and I'm surprised not many well stay still when a spider is on them"

She nodded at him, it seemed as if she understood his instructions. Plutia walked to a broken mirror, and examined it. "Why is the, mirror broken?" It was strange to her, since mirrors can be easily replaced.
Magadude Magadude

"So I don't see what's behind me." Nathan says nonchalantly. He stays quite for awhile, but then decides to break the silence. "So, why do you want to join the Creepypasta Hunters?" I have two reasons for asking this. One, simple curiosity. And two, to see if she has the resolve to kill these thing they were going after. Plutia Plutia

She turned her attention away from the mirror, to him. "Well, because their dangerous...And they might hurt, my friends...Or ruin, a delicious picnic with my friends...And to stop that from eveeeer happening, is to hunt them down..." Plutia hated to think that some kind of supernatural weirdo could harm her friends. She hoped by joining them, she could have a picnic out in the woods, without having to worry about her friends safety.
Magadude Magadude

Evellyn
Evellyn nodded to what the other girl stated, "Well spiders don't scare me. I know that they're nothing to fear as long as you don't cross them they'll tend to not be upset with you" She said with a slightly thoughtful tone to her voice. Then again the first question was one she hadn't answered yet and that was something that she would need to answer as a decent human being which she tended to be most of the time. "I'm... looking for a club that hunts the beings known as creepypasta. From.. personal vendetta." She said with a little bit of a sigh unsure whether this girl would believe her or not but it would be fine if she didn't believe her since that wouldn't be the worst thing.
raven flame raven flame

Thats neat not many are like that now adays and Same here sadly i have yet to find it i simply call it club so as not to raise suspicion to myself so other dont think im crazy that and i have been kicked out of places for asking if they know where it is.....literally " she said rubbing her back from the bruses she had. Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Evellyn
"Well from what i've heard it's here.. But you were kicked out of the place you stated?" She asked curiously about what was stated on the matter since she'd seen the girl leave the gun shop that was supposedly the meeting place which she would need to go to but so far it wasn't the case. "I'd be more direct and mention the thing you're there for honestly, since... paranoia tends to be a thing for those who interact with them... so you'll need to be cautious and yet direct at the same time y'know?" She suggested to the other female.
raven flame raven flame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back