• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"She is not a cryptid" Angelique says "But she's not human and you are pretty oblivious. She trusts you enough to let you near the gym, other would either be killed or driven insane. She's also under my supervision and protection, they attempt to take her away and they will face worse" she adds helping Pat to her car. "I suggest you answer the phone and come to the gym after that, but you're mot getting in" she adds, once Pat is safely in the car she heads off.

Nightmare sits up from her comfortable sleeping position and she chuckles "She actually does know I'm not a cryptid" she says turning back and she says "But don't worry after today you won't see you again at the gym, she'll be busy with her new case", she snaps her finger, time for Juliette, sleepy Juliette in a few minutes, to see all the torture and 'trainings' she had to go through "I did add on the file that they needed to check his background a bit more and I requested her to get her away from the gym and because she knows creepypasta's exist"

"I'm fine." he said in a grunt. He saw the shots in his arms had already re-knitted and scars had formed. He got to one knee, struggled to his feet and staggered before he fell back to a knee "Dammit." He said under his breath he could feel his side start to stich itself together. "I should be dead." He said to himself. He clenched his fist and felt the bullets in his arms start moving around until they popped out. God, that was grotesque. He believed that he would have to act like he was hurt until he could figure out a way to trick hospital machines by altering cell makeup, but he didn't even know if he could do that. He made sure everyone thought he had gotten the rounds in his arm himself. he sat back down and waited for someone to do something.
EllyGloom EllyGloom Magadude Magadude Flame Demon Flame Demon

Grim went back to the gym. He entered the locker room and removed his clothing. He turned the shower on and let his wings appear,stretching them out. Loud pops and crackles came from the black wings as the tips touched the ceiling. He groaned in pain as he sat on the ground, letting the shower water cover him.
He turned the shower off and bubbled himself up, washing himself in many places, including the fur along the bone of his wings. "Geez....I remember when Toby and Masky had to wash me....that was years ago though, after Slender would whip me they would show up to clean me.......I miss them" he sighed to himself. Still staying on the floor as he checked his leg, weird white ooz left the wound, the area around it a swollen black. "Ok....maybe I should clean it more often...".

Last edited:
Jackson, after Pat is put on into the car, decides to go to the usual gun shop to get at least one thing off the list. "Hey Nathan. How's the shop going?" The guy behind the counter looks at Jackson. "Oh hey Jackson. It's going alright. Well, I've been very busy recently. A lot of people these days really want guns." Jackson looks at Nathan and says "Yeah, no kidding. I don't know if you saw anything that happened out there, but a man was shot. I swear, some of these people are worst than some of the creepypastas." He mumbles under his breath. "So I'm guessing you're not here just for chat, right? What do you want?" Nathan says crossing his arms. "Oh, I would like some silver rounds." "Silver rounds! You're not planning on hunting down werewolves, are you?!" Nathan ask looking at Jackson. "Oh, no. That would be much simpler." Jackson says once again under his breath. "Okay. That will be 25 dollars for each round."
"Okay, there." Jackson gives Nathan the money and gets the silver rounds. "Don't start any gun fights out there." "I won't." Jackson then walks back to the Gym.

Last edited:
"Alright time for some questions." Pat said to Angelique. "Question one, what the hell is happening to me and question two, why am I not dead, I'm pretty sure I got shot like fifteen times back there." He was still hurting from, again, being shot to pieces. The bleeding had stopped for the most part and his wounds were healing as he sat in the car. Whenever this process is hurts. He thought to himself, the healing was very unpleasant, as his vital organs were stiching themselves whole and repairing damage. "Do you have any idea what might be causing my, situation, as I would put it?".
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Grim finished his shower and dried off. He had not heard people coming into the gym as he dried his wings, them becoming a fluffy feathery type of thing. "...Oh no" he mumbled as he saw some of his feathers on the ground, he dried himself off more before picking up the feathers. he then just stood there. He sat down after a bit and just rolled his shoulders, he was not ready to put his wings away again. He groaned out as his back made a long stretch, relaxing the muscles in his wings and the bone carrying them. "I'll just...Hide here for a bit" he mumbled as he turned the water on again, "just....relax under warm water".

"Well according to what I remember in the forest" Nightmare says "You're becoming a Wendigo" she adds "Those things are damn hard to kill", she looks at her mother who's quiet and thinking "But this is the the only time you're allowed inside the gym until further notice". Angelique sighs "I'll run some tests on you and see what comes up, but I won't tell anything to the police or you will be locked up" she says, she couldn't just hand someone over to the police.

On the phone is Juliette's boss "Get your ass back to the station I have a new case for you" he says "Since you thought the other case was bullshit.
EllyGloom EllyGloom Midrick Midrick

"Shooting victim opted to be treated at a private facility. I'm following as per protocol. Gonna need to get a statement. This case can wait until tomorrow."
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"It can't it's an old case with your name on it" the boss says "I can send someone else to stay with the victim of this shooting" he adds, obviously that new person wouldn't get even close to the gym, but the boss didn't know that.

Nightmare grins "Or you go get thst case and come back, I have stuff you might need" she says to Juliette, she had teleported to the other car, interested in the phone call.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

She jumps, being caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the girl, "What the @#$&?!" she reflexively has her gun out before noticing who it is, "For &$@#'s sake. Do you want to get shot?" she hangs up her phone before continuing, "Oh wait lemme save you the trouble, all powerful, think you're a god, could easily kill me with no effort, yadda yadda yadda. Now can we have a meeting where you're not tooting your own horn?" she puts her gun away.
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'm still too tired to be even bothered by fighting" Nightmare says "But when Alicia said who it was that got shot I wasn't gonna sit there and wait for someone to possible be killed" she adds "Also I do trust you enough to take the case, which is important and you seem to be the only one who knows we even exists in the first place. And I have some interesting stuff your boss wants to see. Do want it back though when your case is finished"
EllyGloom EllyGloom

"I want them back so no other crazy and stupid scientist and use all the research that idiot did" Nightmare says "I'll tell you once you can the case, but it's very detailed and could solve that case in a matter of days" she adds "Note, files on patients and stuff like that"

"Alright. I'll look through 'em. But like I said, 'the less they know, the better.'" She takes the files as she continues, "They're sending someone to get a statement off of the victim that doctor is treating. The one that supposedly owns the gym you're always at? Anyway, you're gonna have to not hurt whoever they send. Less suspicion means more wiggle room for whatever's goin' on with you and your friends."
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well how can I kill someone if I'm with you?" Nightmare asks "She did mention something about how I used to look" she mumbles to herself "Plus I've always wanted to know how the police in this town work" she says looking at Juliette with a smile "Of course, I can't walk in looking like this" she says mentioning to how she looks at the moment.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Grimace finished and dried off again, he tried to hide his wings but....They did not go away. "What the fuck??" he mumbled to himself as he put pants on and tried again, the only thing that happened was the base of both wings beginning to turn black, spreading to the skin around it. the black stopped at his shoulders but went around his waist. Grim was completely freaked out now, if he cant put the wings away people in the gym will see him as some....Demon, well...at least thats what he thinks.
And what about his job? he cant work in the small coffee shop with huge ass wings.....and the news. "...Slender watches news and reads the paper.....oh god" he mumbled and sat on the ground, the black areas of skin(full back and waist) had grown feathers in nearly an instant. "....How did it get this bad?? I never had to deal with skin like this!! and the others....slender.....mmm" he started to freak out in a bad way, his heart beating so fast his body shook, "...Im a freak....".

Jackson arrives back at the gym, and goes inside. "I'm back. I think Alicia is still shopping, but I got some silver ammo." he says at loud, hopeing there was someone here so he isn't just talking to himself.

Grimace covered his mouth to stop any noise. He gulped down as he shook, he slowly got up, stumbling somewhat as he looked outside the door. To his worry the door made a loud creak noise, when Grim heard it he backed up, the door closing with a soft slam. Shit!. He quickly tried to hide, but the wings were to big for most places. He began to freak out again as he ran into a shower and closed the curtains, panting a little before covering his mouth again. He plopped onto the floor and hoped that Jackson didn't investigate the noises.
Magadude Magadude

"Yeah.. maybe you should just wait in the car. They're gonna be asking questions if I bring some girl into the station with me. The question I have though is how'd you get this onto the chief's desk?" she questions as she occasionally peeks into the rear view mirror.
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I teleported inside, found the files and it took 15 minutes to find it, then I teleported inside your boss' office put it on his desk with a note and left" Nightmare says "I had to stay really quiet though or one of the guards would've found it" she adds "And I had a friend hack the cameras, they're normal again though".
EllyGloom EllyGloom

"Huh.. how 'bout that. So, uhh.. are you gonna wait in the car or what?" she asks as she pulls into the police station, gathering the folder from the front seat.
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Nightmare sighs "I'll wait here" she says and she adds "Just don't try to blow up on your boss kay? He was pretty confident that it was a random lightning strike, which doesn't make any sense at all if you think about it"
EllyGloom EllyGloom

"Yeah.. but you gotta understand that very few people believe in the supernatural. Even if they do, they don't talk about it. Just how it is... Anyway, I'll be back. Don't get into any trouble," she says as she heads inside.
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yeah okay" Nightmare says and she sighs, she didn't always cause trouble despite what everyone thought of her, she had her ordinary days too, though they were rare and she spend them mostly napping somewhere.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back