• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alicia freezes on the spot hearing Pat and she knows Nightmare won't be too happy with him "Uh visitor Jackson" she says climbing back upstairs quickly and grabbing her bag along with her. "It's Pat" she whispers looking at Jackson "Nightmare will kill him if he steps inside" she adds, she wasn't ready to see Pat yet, even if he had no intention of hurting them, so far Nightmare proved more trustworthy then him.

Nightmare appears behind Pat "Well hello there" she says "If it isn't the guy who threatened to kill his ally" she adds tilting her head "I will not allow you inside, the girl you threatened is terrified of you right now" she says she didn't have her scythe since she had no intention to actually harm Pat until he posed a threat, which he already was to Alicia "If you wanna see Jackson you'll have to talk to him outside"
Magadude Magadude Midrick Midrick Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu

Jackson, still wet, sighs and says "I'll go see if he's here to bring harm or not. From the message he sent me last night, it seems like he wants to apologise, but I'm just going to check." He then climb down the ladder. He then goes outside. "Hey Pat. So, looks like we need to talk." Midrick Midrick Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Okay, listen I have no intention of hurting anyone. I was coming here to tell Alicia I'm sorry. It was a dick move what I did in the forrest. I didn't want to hurt anyone, but it's kind of hard to do when you have a gun pointed at you. If you want me gone just say so." He said this still turned around, not facing Nightmare. He looked down at the tattoo. Probably not the best idea to get love spelled with the e backward so it says evol. "I'll leave just tell her I'm not going to hurt her."
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well you weren't exactly looking like yourself, more like a Wendigo" Alicia mumbles peeking outside and she adds "I know what Wendigos can and will do, if you had changed back to yourself I would have put the gun away". She looks at Nightmare and asks "You're not letting him inside are you?" "Not a chance, I don't trust him with his new 'powers' or the fact he's 'experimenting' with them while it could make him one of the more dangerous creepypasta himself" Nightmare says before disappearing to the roof, watching the group in her fox form.
Magadude Magadude Midrick Midrick

"I read somethings on Wendigos back when I was researching The Rake, and lets just say that they could be very much worst." Jackson says standing in the middle of the door and pat just in case he does decide to force his way inside. "Wendigos are the spirits of cannibals who possess someone. That person then get a never ending craving for human flesh that can never be satisfied. The actual powers of a Wendigo are inconsistent to say the least so it's hard to say what there actual powers are, but one things for sure. No one who has the curse can stop becoming a Wendigo and then lose their sanity. Although I'm sure you already know that." Midrick Midrick Flame Demon Flame Demon

Grimace walked out of the bathroom, uniform on and jeans over his bloody wound.
" Bye guys....and Jackson" he looked at Jackson, ".....I may not be able to text or anything......My phone broke this morning with the card in it and I need to buy new ones" he said before turning around and heading to the door.
Magadude Magadude

"You talk like that around here, you're gonna get canned. And I got a 'key' right in the armoury, provided they give up probable cause." She heads to the armoury. A few minutes later, she returns from with a flak vest and tosses another one at the detective. Let's go then.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"You do know we can't destroy the building or anything in it right?" the detective asks looking at Juliette "And the one with the key might be there, so let's not do anything too rash" he adds taking it from her.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

"Listen Pat. Leave for now. We still don't trust you, and I don't think you trust yourself at the moment. I have your number and you have mine, so you tell us if or when you are in control, if that's even possible. Following us is only going to make you more suspicious." He says seriously at Pat. He then goes back inside and gets the change of clothes. He then goes into the changing room he assumes in the boys changing room and removes his wet close. Midrick Midrick Flame Demon Flame Demon

Alicia takes her bag and says "Mom told me to give you this", she looks at Nightmare who's now sitting in front of the window watching Pat carefully "I'll put it above your bed" she adds walking to the bed Nightmare used last night.

Nightmare's ear twitch hearing the door open and she sees her mother "Well, this is bad" Angelique says "According to the latests research online they made a virus, everyone in that building died instantly" she adds "One of your old labs?" Nightmare asks earning a nod "Yes, but I don't know the scientists who were there" "What's the worst that can happen?" Nightmare asks before seeing the worried look "Uh, mutated humans? Zombies? More like me?" she asks, but the older woman remains silence "I don't like this" Nightmare mumbles.
Magadude Magadude EllyGloom EllyGloom Midrick Midrick

"Alright." He said in a monotone voice before walking back the way he came. "If you need me you know we're to find me." He yelled. After a short walk he started to fell like he was being watched. He was having an inner conflict trying to prove to the other people that he had total control over himself and what he could do. While he was walking he passed a grocery store it looked like three people were holding up an old man and trying to rob him. He felt anger and resentment inside, You fucking cowards, you deserve the beating I'm about to give you. he walked in the store he had the feeling of getting bigger, a sign that he was changing. Not negative. he thought as he walked in. The bell rang as he walked in, the first guy, masked and dressed in a black hoodie and jeans said to Pat, "Man, you insane or something, I'll pop a cap in yo a-" Pat cut him off as he punched him in the face he felt the guys nose crumble as the bones underneath exploded. His hands instantly went up to his face, then Pat hit him with two upset punches and finished by side kicking him. It sent him on the floor, gasping for breath, with a few broken ribs. the second guy came ar Pat with a baseball bat, he hit Pat in the ribs, but Pat just grunted and looked at him, "What the hell are you?" He said with fear. Pat took him down with a shoulder throw and got him in an arm bar. The guy screamed as Pat broke his elbow. The last robber ran out the door, fearful for his life Pat chased him out. A muffled scream was heard and a few seconds later, Pat threw the guy back into the store, after choking him out. "Call the police." He said to the old man, stunned and paralyzed from watching what just happened. Pat walked out and went back to the place he was staying.
Flame Demon Flame Demon Magadude Magadude EllyGloom EllyGloom

Last edited:
Against the request of the other detective, Juliette drives. She decides to take the detour to check on the disturbance at the store, as it's on her way to the warehouse.

Midrick Midrick

Nightmare keeps watching the area, now back on her spot on the roof, in fox form, her mother was busy doing something with technical stuff to protect the building better "Hope she doesn't go overboard" she thinks with a sweatdrop, her jade green eyes scanning the area.

Alicia looks at the living floor and she checks the fridge "Empty, maybe Jackson wants to go with me" she says heading back downstairs "Jackson, wanna go grocery shopping?"
Magadude Magadude

The detective is looking at the known info on the gym "According to the current owner it's a safe house in case of a zombie apocalypse or something" he says "Best not to destroy anything" he adds glancing at Juliette "It might happen with all the crazy scientists"
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Jackson, after getting out of the changing room with a new set of clothes, hears Alicia ask if he wants to go grocery shopping. "Sure. I Haven't gone grocery shopping in a while so I might not be that much help, but sure." He says putting both of his guns in his pockets. Flame Demon Flame Demon

Grimace got to his job and checked in, he took the front register/order desk and sat. He was the only one able to sit during working but the other workers understood why.
He would asked how the costumer was and mention one thing he liked about their outfit. "Nice bow" or "like your hair", he would say things with a warm smile that seemed to make people there want to stay for a bit or order again. Grim didn't mind, and the boss decided that Grims main job would be that station. Although, he would do other things. He definitely got tips throughout the day.

A strange man walked in after a bit, he went up to order.
"How's your day? May I take your order?" Grim asked politely, even though the man looked somewhat scary. "ER....Yeah....Imma good, I'll get the...meh, Mocha frap with erm.....half of that er' cake" the man said, his lips clicking through his beard.
"Ok sir you'll get it right up" Grim said as he wrote down the order and placed it in a cup, another person grabbing it. "What a nice flannel you have. Do you want to order anything else or are you good?" Grim asked. The guy shrugged, "erm....how much for that bloody bandage on er leg?" The man asked as he peaked over the side of the counter at Grims leg.
"N-Nothing sir, it's not for sale" Grim said confused, a bit weirded out by the question. "Fine...." the man left the counter to sit and wait for his order. "Ewwww, why would he want that?" A girl asked as she mixed the chocolate into the coffee. "..I don't know....And I hope I never find out" Grim said to her.

"Yeah well, mom normally goes" Alicia says and she sees a list "Okay we have a list" she adds putting her guns in her pockets as well and she takes the list before climbing downstairs "Maybe we can get some silver bullets while we're at it" she adds jumping the last part of the ladder "It's funny how the ladder goes in and out of the wall, like someone programmed who's allowed upstairs" she mumbles "And I need to get something to drink from Starbucks" she adds while her mother hands her some money.
Magadude Magadude

Nightmare keeps still until her nose suddenly catches a weird scent and she tilts her head seeing EJ "You wanted these?" he asks earning a nod, so he puts the briefcase next to Nightmare before leaving, she had left some papers at the mansion, so she had asked if she wanted them or if he could burn them, she needed them if the police ever found out about her father's experiments on people. "Wonder how that detective slept last night, can't be better then I did" she thinks putting a paw on the briefcase to bring it inside and she puts it in the bag Alicia brought.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Juliette raises an eyebrow at the strange behavior of the detective, suspicious of him, "Uhh huh... Tell me, what kind of 'science' does this scientist do? You keep sayin', "Don't break anything," but I keep hearin', 'Probable cause.'"
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"She retired after her second daughter was born, her husband didn't, all we know is that the experiments he was doing were illigal and dangerous" the detective says "People went missing where they first lived. After a while of living here he was killed, electrocuted. We find a suvivor if those experiments and we find answers, but a zombie apocalypse isn't something to ignore since there is a group of scientists still doing illigal stuff, might be best to keep the only save house here completely in tact" he explains "Of course finding someone who was experimented on will be hard, unless you have ideas".

Nightmare is sitting on the roof again, this time normally, her mother had put the stuff EJ got for her in the safe at the lab "Wonder when I'll see that detective again" she mumbles "I hope she doesn't bring company, I don't want more police" she adds while stretching, the roof garden had yet to be used though, then again there wasn't a need for it for now.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Nightmare start dozing off but she forces herself to stay awake "Not gonna remember all that again" she says and she yawns, her mother warned her she might change even more into what people call a demon, but she didn't care, at least it was finished now so that was one worry less. She hears movements and sighs "I really wanna be alone right now" she says glancing at the retired scientist who nods "Just plant that stuff" "So much for not using the rooftop garden, what's her next invention?" Nightmare mumbles getting of the edge and taking the huge bag of different seeds and she starts planting them, having nothing better to do at the moment.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

"Back I see" Nightmare says jumping down "And don't bother grabbing you gun, I'm too tired to even think about useless fighting right now" she says, she hated it how she was shorter them the detective "What can I do for you today? Besides letting you inside of course" she says wiping the dirt from her hands using her jeans.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

"Well then.. you're significantly more pleasant than the last time we met.. I came to tell you to keep out of my head, there was gonna be some gun play, et cetera, but now, I'm at a loss with this pleasant demeanor," she says, confused with the creature's more welcoming demeanor. "Whatever you are, and whatever you do here, you're not great at keeping a low profile. There's way more local buzz about this place than there should be. And that could cause trouble for all of us."

She pauses for a moment before she continues, "You got any idea why mentally and professionally sound officers and detectives are talking about you and your parents like they saw it on the news the night before?"
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Me and my parents?" Nightmare asks tilting her head slightly "I see you let my nightmare through then, but I don't have a father" she says trying to get some dirt from under her nails "I may or may not have put the case file on the murder of the man who made me this on your boss' desk during the night when I couldn't sleep and I'm a lot more reasonable when very tired surprisingly, also if I wanted to I could've electrocuted you on the spot, pretty sure your partner mentioned that too" she says casually as if she's talking about the weather and she looks up again "However as for why I made them reopen the case of 2 years ago. I don't trust you enough yet, but I can tell you they're not cooking any drugs in there, they wanna kill Slenderman and needed a save place to stay, I allow them to stay, but only the ones I trust", which more or less translates whoever her sister trusts as well "I hope that puts your mind at ease and I'm suppose to make it clear something's haunting the place, it keeps others away since they know it's my place"
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back