• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"It'd be nice to have a conversation without you boasting about your powers, you know? It's very off-putting. Also claiming it's haunted will only draw more attention, especially if there are verified accounts. Which is gonna draw the attention of people who -can- do something about you and your kind, which will land you a nice stay at a little facility that's specially designed for containing supernatural entities and objects. So for the sake of you and yours, you probably shouldn't go around beating your chest and informing local law enforcement that unexplainable phenomenon is going on here, otherwise you're gonna have the feds here too. No matter how powerful you think you are, people with a higher pay-grade than me have ways of neutralizing you." She stares off for a moment. "Also, The Slenderman? That's all they're going after? That's interesting..."
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"More like pest control" Nightmare mumbles "Trust me on this though, there have been people here to get rid of whatever's haunting the place, all they saw was a little black fox laying outside in the sun and left when nothing strange was going on" she says putting her hands behind her back "But I normally don't boast about my powers, never get a chance to most of the time. I'm curious what part you saw though. I should mention your boss is going to give you the old case to figure out when you get back to work, as requested by me", she really liked being more informed then others "They quit the case cause some said the only one who could have done it was a creepypasta, police officers and detectives are so stupid these days. Most murder cases are unsolved cause they don't believe in us". She glances at the gym "Not exactly only him" Nightmare says "They wanna get rid of all the dangerous ones, I'm helping them for my own reason and the fact scientists are getting closer to making a zombie virus is the reason this building must stay in one piece, not that it'll happen until another 50 years have passed give or take a few years. Have fun with your new case", she jumps back up on the roof to continue her task of planting things.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Nightmare smirks watching Juliette leave "At least she didn't bother getting in" she says, she hides another yawn and she looks at her work before turning on the sprinklers and she heads back downstairs so she can take a shower and change into something else.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Jackson walks with Alicia to the Starbucks. When they reach to a distance where he's pretty sure no one can hear them, he ask "So what do you think, of your sister being a creepypasta of course? I know you already trust her, and I guess I do since I've slept in the same build and wasn't murdered, but it still must be kind of nerve racking." He says trying to use his words carefully. "I couldn't even imagine if my si-" He stops talking after that. Stop it Jackson. No one needs to know. It's not important. Flame Demon Flame Demon

Pat was walking down the street toward his apartment when he heard a motor in the distance he kept walking, not giving it much mind he was focusing on controlling his powers using the advanced sight, hearing, and sense of smell. He found that the more he practiced the more control he gained. It was only when he noticed the that the motor was really close did he turn. A large, black SUV had swerved out of the way, nearly hitting him. The windows rolled down and multiple guns came out. Pat only felt the first few bullets hit him. He saw flashes of bright orange yellow light from the barrels as he went down. He was lying face up and felt warm liquid around him. Pat reached down into his pocket and called Jackson on his phone. "Hey Jackson." He said very calmly, his voice was a rasp "I-" this was interrupted by a round of viscous coughing "I just got shot in a drive by." He could feel himself start to black out. "I could use your help. I'm going to go to sleep now." He closed his eyes and hoped someone or something would help him. He was astounded that he hadn't died outright the number of times he had been shot.
Magadude Magadude Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Goddamn shooting?" The detective drives to where the shooting sounded like it came from as she radios it in. Eventually she comes up to the man who is sprawled out on the ground in his own blood. "$@&#! He's hit bad. Gonna need an ambulance or he ain't gonna make it." She opens the trunk of her car and takes out a first aid kit and hurries to Pat.

She opens the kit and makes preparations as she quickly reacts to the situation. She removes a heavy cloth and uses it to hold pressure on the wound before slapping him across the face, "Wake the hell up!"
Midrick Midrick

Last edited:
Pat felt someone press something against one of the bullet holes, it hurt, it hurt bad. He woke up, he sat up, and at the same time grabbed the throat of whoever was hurting him. He wanted retribution against the people who tried to kill him. He wanted to cause suffering. As soon as he saw who he was grabbing he immediately let go. "Uh, I'm ah really sorry, it was ah reflex please don't take it personal officer."
EllyGloom EllyGloom

"Yeah, don't fall asleep if you wanna live. Stay with me. Man up, okay? You'll be fine," she says in an attempt to keep the man looking calm, not sure if he'd even live till the ambulance arrived. "Can you move your feet?"
Midrick Midrick

Jackson's eyes widen as he sees Pat fall on the ground. He pulls out his phone and was tempted to call 911, but then realizes What could they do? Pat is turning into a Wendigo. If he is put into a hospital, they will see that he is not normal. After that, who knows what would happen. I don't even know if those shots will be healed completely tomorrow. After shaking off his thoughts he checks Pats wounds as he's talking to this officer. Even if he does have healing properties , it doesn't mean much if the bullets are still in the wound. "Pat. This is going to hurt." He looks for something, and finds a stick. "Bite down on this. It's not that sanitary, but it's better than what would happen if you didn't. Also, Officer, I'm going to need to borrow that medical kit." Hopeful that has what I need. EllyGloom EllyGloom Midrick Midrick

"You're know this guy? I'm gonna have to ask you to back up if you're not a medical professional or more certified than myself. This rag ain't movin' till the EMTs get here." She says to Jackson before returning her attention to Pat, "What's your name?"
Magadude Magadude Midrick Midrick

Grim and the other workers Heard the noise and went outside, Grim looking and seeing Jackson and pat and all. "What happened?!?" Grim asked as he walked next to Jackson, staring down past the detective.
He looked at the detective, he felt sorta uncomfortable around her or the police that he guessed would come. "Isn't it a bad idea to have him talk? If his spine was damaged then his jaw moving would cause more damage to the skull and such......shouldn't it be said for him to stay silent till after medics say its safe to move anything?" Grim asked, he only knew this from prey a bit ago, he noticed that the spine had many things attached to it and that if they had a broken one or bruised one, moving makes it worse.

Magadude Magadude Midrick Midrick EllyGloom EllyGloom

"We're going to ditch if we can. You are not going to be lock up in a lab. I still need to ask you what creepypasta you are, but for now I can say at least you are no enemy." Jackson whispers back. He then stays quiet, and waits for Alicia's answer. Flame Demon Flame Demon Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu

Grims boss walks over, " Are these your friends?" he asked Grim, who nodded in reply. "Jeez kid, alot going on huh....You can take off for the day, come back tomorrow..... Though i warn you that Ill need to give your tips to the other workers if you do" the man said. "I-Its ok....Yes alot is going on and its fine, everyone works harder then me so please give it to them!" Grim said without hesitation. "Ok...Take care of yourself kiddo, come back tomorrow and...Good luck to your friend" he said before leaving.
"Oww...." Grim groaned as he rubbed his shoulders. Its been about two days sense he stretched his wings out, and his back was becoming sore.

She looks up to Grim, "No, talking isn't going to damage his spine or skull... We need him so stay awake or he'll go into shock." She adjusts herself to use different muscles to keep pressure on the wound. "And what do you mean he's 'not normal?'"

She looks up to the two as they talk, "Well..?"
Midrick Midrick Magadude Magadude Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu

"O neg? Yeah, that's not a problem," she nods and continues it's tending to the injured man. They'll get him stabilized and I know a few people who could afford to lose a few pints of blood. Don't listen to 'em, you'll be fine," she returns her attention to Pat.

"Well my mother is a doctor, kind of" Alicia says while calling her mother "Yeah I'm fine, Pat isn't, can you come and check?" she asks and she sighs ending the call "Well she's on her way with some stuff that will help him" she says, of course she'd answer Jackson later. Her mother's car arrives and the ex-scientist runs over "He's going to die if we leave him here" she says "Jackson I need you to carry him to the car and bring him to the safe house, I can treat him, but not here", she looks at the police detective and says "I can take care of him". "And mom worked in a hospital for 5 years" Alicia says, she didn't trust the police very much, but her mother was a famous doctor back in their previous town and the only one who can help Pat without sending him to a lab because of what he is becoming.
Magadude Magadude EllyGloom EllyGloom Midrick Midrick Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu

"Yeah.. okay. We'll get him somewhere more suitable to treat him," she says as she steps back to help lift Pat. "He is the victim of a shooting though, so I am going to have to accompany you to your treatment center. Gonna need the address to call it in."

"It's my personal lab, I have everything I need to to threat him there detective, I'll let you know how it went since your phone seems to be ringing" Angelique says and Alicia opens the car door and she runs over again "I'll go back when I finish grocery shopping" she says, Nightmare was left on her own, making her bored "And I think you know the address" Angelique says lifting Pat up from the ground.
EllyGloom EllyGloom Magadude Magadude Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu Midrick Midrick

"I said safe house, which should be enough to make you know" Angelique says and Alicia sighs "She means the gym. Also your phone's becoming very annoying, seriously cops" she says rolling her eyes "Well gotta go if I want to get any grocery shopping done" she says and she walks off after quickly getting her morning drink at the Starbucks "And a whole lot of cops wouldn't do much good" she adds "Unless u wanna piss someone off of course" she says before turning the corner, she guessed Jackson was stuck helping Pat. Angelique looks at Juliette and she says "My daughter's right you know, if you bring a while lot of cops you're gonna piss someone off big time", she was surprised Nightmare even let Juliette stay come remotely close to the building, meaning she trusted the detective somewhat.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

"That place..? Then you know that little twerp who thinks she's a god. Look.. I wasn't saying I'd send 'em.." she mutes the phone after checking who it was, "I'm sayin' I'd get a bunch #@*$, and they'd send in others. And sorry, she starts killin' cops, it's gonna escalate. And regardless of how powerful you -think- she is, there are organizations who can secure her with relative ease. The -last- thing you wanna do is &@#* with the only badge in this city that's gonna give cryptids a chance. I've shown a ridiculous amount of patience for this 'Nightmare' girl, but I'm sick of her arrogance and I'm this close to making the call that'll land her in a cell she can't teleport out of, so if you don't want this to get messy, I'm coming with you, otherwise I can't guarantee what the police will do. Trust me, I'm a better ally than an enemy."
Flame Demon Flame Demon Magadude Magadude Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu Midrick Midrick

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back