• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom creepypasta / 1x1 roleplay

kumverse

๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi everyone, my name is kumverse, but if you'd like to call me by an alias - helia is fine.
i'm an eighteen year old college student, i go by she/her pronouns - and i roleplay on the side.

as the thread states, i am looking for a creepypasta roleplay. it is going to be one on one, as
group roleplays are not my type of thing. i will state down a few requirements that i expect
out of my roleplay partner - just to give you a heads up on what i'm looking for ;;

โ†’ must be over seventeen
โ†’ must be okay to roleplay on here / or discord
โ†’ can mirror my length - or i'll mirror yours
โ†’ must be respectful (including towards the lgbtqia2s+)
โ†’ okay with doubling
โ†’ communication is key, please try to talk to me ooc

these are only a few requirements, but they hold significance. if these requirements are not
met, then i will not roleplay with you.

as for the base of the roleplay, i am totally okay with doing any aus, if you have any ideas -
please let me know. i do not bite. for genres, i won't be doing anything 'soft' and 'happy,'
as we are literally playing fictional characters that are serial killers. romance is fine, but
i do want a dark, mature themed roleplay - hence why i require my partners to be seventeen
and over.

i can quite literally play any character, i am mostly familiar with jeff the killer, eyeless jack,
toby, jane the killer, clockwork, ben drowned, etc. this roleplay will also include the familiar
crossover, marble hornets. as for that, i can also play masky / tim & hoodie / brian.
for pairings - should've included this earlier, but i am okay with canon x oc, oc x oc, and canon x canon.
that being said, i'm open to bxg, gxg, bxb, nbxnb, nbxb, nbxg, etc, etc. . .
i probably missed a few, however this is all i can think of right now. if you're interested, shoot me a pm or
reply and i'll message you ! if you also have any ideas to the storyline, let me know :')

bump :p

hi everyone, my name is kumverse, but if you'd like to call me by an alias - helia is fine.
i'm an eighteen year old college student, i go by she/her pronouns - and i roleplay on the side.

as the thread states, i am looking for a creepypasta roleplay. it is going to be one on one, as
group roleplays are not my type of thing. i will state down a few requirements that i expect
out of my roleplay partner - just to give you a heads up on what i'm looking for ;;

โ†’ must be over seventeen
โ†’ must be okay to roleplay on here / or discord
โ†’ can mirror my length - or i'll mirror yours
โ†’ must be respectful (including towards the lgbtqia2s+)
โ†’ okay with doubling
โ†’ communication is key, please try to talk to me ooc

these are only a few requirements, but they hold significance. if these requirements are not
met, then i will not roleplay with you.

as for the base of the roleplay, i am totally okay with doing any aus, if you have any ideas -
please let me know. i do not bite. for genres, i won't be doing anything 'soft' and 'happy,'
as we are literally playing fictional characters that are serial killers. romance is fine, but
i do want a dark, mature themed roleplay - hence why i require my partners to be seventeen
and over.

i can quite literally play any character, i am mostly familiar with jeff the killer, eyeless jack,
toby, jane the killer, clockwork, ben drowned, etc. this roleplay will also include the familiar
crossover, marble hornets. as for that, i can also play masky / tim & hoodie / brian.
for pairings - should've included this earlier, but i am okay with canon x oc, oc x oc, and canon x canon.
that being said, i'm open to bxg, gxg, bxb, nbxnb, nbxb, nbxg, etc, etc. . .
i probably missed a few, however this is all i can think of right now. if you're interested, shoot me a pm or
reply and i'll message you ! if you also have any ideas to the storyline, let me know :')
may we make our own characters?

( name is kilzette 18 years old guy , serial killer and a vampire too )

( can we make it contain LGBTQ+? )
( cause kilzette want to be ur boyfriend )

bump

bump

( do we got to start with that sentence : tell me it love , it's real ?)

bump

bump

bump

bumpp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back