• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Creekwood High School - Main [CLOSED]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Greymark Loganaki
(Grey)

Grey was internally freaking out, he had no idea how he had managed to get into this school, he found himself wanting to be anywhere but here. He was seriously beginning to doubt his acceptance to this school.
He ran his hands through his hair before heaving his backpack and shoulder bag onto his back. He glanced around him, staring at the buildings, first question where was his dorm?
Grey walked towards the building behind him and walked in, a set of signs were mounted on the wall. Dorm 3 was to his left. He walked slowly familiarising himself with this new environment, his new home for the next while.
(I'm gonna spam post my old posts)

Greymark Loganaki
(Grey)
Grey glanced briefly at the elevator before deciding instead to take the stairs. He started to climb, his heavy backpack pulling him down. There was far too much stuff in there but he didn't care. He reached the first floor, then the second, then the third. By the time he rached the third he was panting slightly and his shoulders were aching. He glanced down the corridor and saw his door. He swung the bag onto the ground and pulled out his room key. He unlocked the door and walked in
The room was bare, except for the pile of crates and large boxes in the corner neatly labeled in Grey's sloping handwriting

After Hugo was welcomed, he was offered some help up to his room, but he declined even though he needed it. His parents have a tendency to drop him into the middle of a fire and figure it out for himself. Great. His seeing eye dog, a chocolate lab, was wearing his yellow GUIDE DOG vest and started to guide Hugo towards the elevator. Once he was in the elevator and figured out the buttons, he scoffed at his special room key. "three D? That had to be intention jab at my vision," he said to himself while pushing his glasses up his face more.
He arrived to the correct floor and walked towards the room D, his dog, Nazar, stopped at each room until he found the correct one. He found the door open and stood outside, his leash and cane in one hand, his suitcase in the other. "Are you for Wing 3 room D?" he asked into the room, hearing someone shuffle around within. "G-greymark? They said? Is that you?" he cocked his head a bit. "Are you allergic to dogs any chance? if you are then this won't work." His glasses covered most of his upper face, but even the rest of his face was void of emotion.

Greymark Loganaki
(Grey)
Grey turned around to see person standing in the door "yes, that's me but I prefer Grey, and no I'm not allergic to dogs" his voice is accented slightly and he speaks quietly.
He roots through a box and pulls out three photos and places them by the bed he dumped his bag on.

Hugo stood in the doorway for another full minute or so, listening about. He released the leash and brought his bag into the room and to the bed that was not occupied. He worked quietly as he unpacked, laying everything out on his bed at first before he started to organise his clothes into his closet and specialty books to his desk among other things. Nazar the dog sat quietly and observed before Hugo came back over to him and pet him for a little while.

Greymark Loganaki
(Grey)
Grey carefully refully unpacked a low set of shelves which he carefully slid under the bed. He sat cross legged on the floor and opens his boxes of books and carefully started to place each one on the shelf in a particular order. There was at least three big boxes all filled with old, slightly tattered books.

He then dragged out a set of four shoebpxes, each neatly labelled with movie titles and years and places them under the bed too.

He placed his laptop and a whole mess of cables on the bed. He plugged in the laptop to charge and placed a small brown notebook next to it

He carefully unwrapped a pinboard and hung it onto the wall above the small desk. He carefully pinned up a copy of his timetable and a calender.

Once that was completed he started to unpack his clothes, t-shirts, a second gray hoodie, equally frayed, but patched at the elbow, one back shoe one white shoe and dark jeans. There were no fancy clothes, but there was a pair of motorbike boots. He looped a bike helmet around the post of his bed. He also pulled out a duvet cover and pillow cover with a monochrome geometric pattern.

"Your name is Hugo, right?"

Greymark Loganaki
(Grey)
Mentions:
Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo

Grey realised that he hadn't eaten since he had got on the train almost ten hours ago. He was starving. He rembered seeing a couple of food places on the way to the dorms. He dumped the contents of his shoulder bag repcaing then with his laptop, camera, charger, phone and wallet. He put in his earphones, and pressed play on the soundtrack from the cw show "the flash" before heading to the door, before leaving he paused and decided it would probably be a good idea to tlel his roommate what he was doing.
"I'm going to by food, I'll be back in forty five minutes-ish"
With that he walked back down the stairs, exited the building and headed towards a small cafe
(I am pretty sure this next)

Hugo Mavros
3D to café

Hugo nodded to himself, "I'm quite hungry myself, do you think you could-" He stood up straight, realising that his new roommate has already left. "Fun. Exploration time, Nazar. I'm hungry." He clicked his little remote and grabbed the leash along with everything he needed while he was out, grabbing his cane last before he shut the door.
He found his way to the café by asking one of the student ambassadors at the check in table, then made his way over slowly, trying to take in the environment as he went along. He could hear some people exclaim at his dog as he walked along the campus, most people nowadays did. He felt glances and whispers of others, but he had grown accustomed to it and it seldom bothered him anymore. He entered the café and was suddenly overwhelmed with the crowding voices and smells of the place. Of course... It was check in time at the school and around noon, of course it would be crowded. He pushed up his glasses and tightened his grip on Nazar's lead, and walked forward towards the line. Of course he couldn't see the menu but he could tell the café sold what a normal lunch hotspot would.
Nazar sat still but turned his doggy head around occasionally, then moved forward in the line when it moved, pulling Hugo along too.
When Hugo got up front, he asked first what they had to offer, then ordered chicken wrap and a green tea latte. When his order was called back for pick up, he found his way over to a wall and started to eat, occasionally handing down a few pieces of chicken to his pleasant chocolate lab.

Greymark Loganaki
(Grey)
Mentions:
Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo
Grey entered the cafe, grabbed a menu and examined it for a few moments before going up to place his order--a large mango smoothie and a chicken fajita.
His order would take a few minutes to arrive, so he sat himself down at a table, and pulled out his laptop.
The laptop was slightly outdated, but had great memory and always connected well. The laptop had various stickers, most of them quotes from movies and TV shows. He connected to the WiFi and started to seatch

Elizabeth Jackson
interactions:none
Elizabeth was heading to her dorm with her parents behind her. As she was walking through the halls she found her dorm. She open the door to find no one there. She says to herself “well I guess I am the only one in this dorm for now” she walks into her dorm and tell her parents goodbye and unpacks her stuff she had a ton of stuff. As she unpack she was thinking about her old friends and how they went separate ways but still was in contact with them. And just then she just realized that she had just finished packing her stuff

as she was done packing, she decided to go for a walk to see if she can meet some new people. As she walking down the hall she began to feel hungry. She she walk to the local cafe and order a small meal and sat down to eat it. She she was eat she got a text from her parents asking how she is doing so far. She texted back saying she was doing fine that she is at a cafe eating lunch. As she had finished she was just looking at pictures on her phone of things to do. And then she was looking at subjects to write about.

She was still at the cafe doing stuff on her phone. As She was looking at articles she had became hungry again. She ordered more food and as. She then went back to reading articles that interest her. After awhile she hadn’t realized that her food had came and then she started to eat. As she was eating she went on her phone and took out her earbuds and starts to listen to music while eating

As she finished her meal she gave them a tip and set out for the day . She was packing her things up and she found a photo of her and all her friends from highschool. She start to smile. She was now on her way to the library so she can see if the library has her favorite book. She the walk to the schools library and look around. She had found her favorite book and went to cheack it out.

Jeff nervously arrives at his new Dorm room & meets Selene, He begins to unpack his boxes of stuff & set up his side of the Dorm. Unsure & a little scared to ask her for help in setting up. Jeff overcomes his short episode of Anxiety and asks Selene for help. Once they are finished, Jeff asks Selene if she would like to go down to the Cafe together. She accepts & they start talking about why they were sent here & Jeff reveals to Selene that it was because of being bullied & excluded from activities by other kids based on his disability & the false beliefs people had of his intelligence because of his physical disability. Selene assures him that based on her conversation with him, Jeff will be able to make friends & socialize more. Jeff starts to come out of his shell a bit & starts to let his guard down around Selene, Not viewing her as potential harm to him anymore.

[Time-Skip]

Jeff Mason
Interactions: Selene - Strawberry Sirens Strawberry Sirens
Mentions: None

Once the pair made it to the cafe, Jeff looked up at Selene with a confused expression on his face as he asked quizzically about where they should sit. "So, Selene, Where do you think we should sit?" Jeff suddenly stopped and looked down at his chair, He looked back up at the girl with a coy smile. "Well, I guess I should rephrase that question...Where would You like to sit?" He asked her with a chuckle at his joke.

Selene laughs at Jeff's witty way of how he phrased his question and comments on how good his humor is. Giving her signs that jokes about him & his disability are okay with him. And she decides on where they should sit.

Jeff smiled at Selene's comment about his sense of humor. He felt like this girl had the same kind of insecurities & feelings of loneliness he did and It brought Jeff much needed joy knowing that he could comfort her with his humor. The young teen wheeled over to the opposite side & locked his chair in place. Picking up & scanning the menu from top to bottom, He finally decided on what he wanted & placed his order. As he sat with Selene while waiting for their meals to arrive. Jeff slowly but surely started to come out of his shell a bit when he began a conversation with a question towards Selene. "So, Selene, Tell me a bit about yourself, What are you interested in?"

Last edited:
Kailo Rahmadi
Interactions: none

Kailo cautiously opened the door, her eyes shut. What was she waiting for? It wasn’t that crazy, and she didn’t have a roommate yet. She didn’t have anything to worry about. She opened her eyes and looked in. It was nice. Alright. She breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed right there, crosslegged on the kitchen floor. She counted in her head.
1- the eldest of the children, quiet, thoughtful.
2- the elegant young daughter.
3- the spontaneous tomboy.
4- the best friend of 3.
5- the scholar of the family.
She had a condition called “ordinal linguistic personification” a type of synesthesia. It leads her to give numbers and letter personalities. She looked around the dorm. She couldn’t tell sitting right there, but she assumed that there was a bedroom with a bathroom attached. Or maybe there was a communal bathroom? Who knows. The kitchenette was small but likable, mostly storage, and she assumed the room she was sitting in was the common room. She stood up from the floor and walked through the place, coming to what she assumed was the bedroom. Nothing more than a cheap metal bed frame and a dresser. “Oh well,” she mumbled to herself. “I’ll fix it right up.” She started unpacking her things onto the ground, sorting through jewelry and accessories until she found some large gold hoop earring and and a cross necklace. “Hmm...” She said, quizzically. “I didn’t remember taking this off. Whatever.” She clasped the necklace around her neck and put the hoops in her ears, walking out of the room and out of the building, looking for a cafe. She saw a few, and eventually settled on Peet’s Coffeee and tea. It was cute and small, how she liked cafes. She entered, the bell on the door jingled, and she went for a table in the corner of the cafe. She crosses her legs on the seat, reconsiders her bad mannners for a moment, and then realizes she doesn’t care because her sneakers are clean. She tips her head back and watches the ceiling, visualizing the shapes on it as different personalities walking around and doing their things. She looked around the cafe for a moment. Nobody really caught her eye, but she really was feeling lonely. Not chronically or sadly lonely, more like bored without someone to talk to. Maybe she should have gotten a dorm that already had a roommate so she could at least have a friend. Well, it was too late now.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Jackson
Elizabeth was back at her dorm From going to the school library. As she walks in she went straight for her bed to,continue reading her favorite book. As she was reading she thought to herself wondering if someone might be her dorm roommate. She was supposably she had wanted a new roommate she never had a room mate her age she had to share with her little siblings back at home. Her anxiety was start to show has she continues to think about it.

Kailo Rahmadi
Mentions: Alyssas Alyssas

Kailo opened the door for the second time. This time she wasn’t as apprehensive, simply walking in. She looked in the room to find a roommate on their bed.
“Oh!” She gasped, slightly startled. “Hey! I didn’t know I had a roommate yet. I didn’t check the spreadsheet too well.” She smiled and waved. “My name’s Kailo. And you?” She walked over and sat down on her bed. Well, mattress. She didn’t have anything on it yet.
(Sorry this is really short haha)

Elizabeth Jackson
Interactions: tortellini tortellini

“Oh hi, I’m Elizabeth, it’s nice to meet you. I guess I didn’t read it fully too. So Kailo are you from around here.l says has she was setting aside her book and put on her bed stand. “I just moved here a year ago with my parents into a small house so I had to share with my younger siblings. By the way you can call me Beth or by my full name it’s up to you.”

Kailo Rahmadi

“Nice to meet you too, Beth! I’m actually from the Bronx. My parents still live there but I moved out this year.” Kai walked over to her suitcase and began unpacking her sheets and comforter. Her sheets were mustard yellow, her comforter a dark teal. It was velvet. There were a few functionable pillows, mostly throws. She started talking as she made her bed. “So, where are you originally from? Like where were you born?” She began fluffing the throws and arranging them accordingly.

Elizabeth Jackson

“I am originally from a small town named laporte. I grow up there from when I was born.” She says as she take her phone out “can I have your number just in case” she says as she hands kailo her phone “i just ordered a mini fridge for the dorm if that’s okay” “did you have any friends growing up kailo”

Last edited:

Greymark Loganaki
(Grey)
Dorm: 3D
Mentions:​

Greys phone beeped as a text came in, a ridiculously goofy smile spread over his face, he knew exactly who it was. He rooted in his pocket and pulled it out,

(1) message from: Green-eyes
Hey gorgeous, how's life at the fancy new school?
Have you forgotten about home already?

Grey rolled his eyes before responding:

Sending....
Yup, I've totally forgotten you exist, sorry ;)

(1) message from Green-eyes
How dare you, I'm so insulted! ;)
But seriously, what's it like?
And what's your roomie like?
Better not be hotter than me

Grey laughed at this, it was typical of his friend to say that

Sending....
Dont worry, you're still the hottest around.
My room mate is a guy, he's blind, but I'm cool with that and I kinda walked out on him, oops

Kailo Rahmadi

Kailo smiled at her. “Oh, that’s cool. I’m gonna stop by the cafe. Wanna come? I haven’t eaten anything yet, so I’m pretty hungry. Plus I wanna skate.”
She grabbed her board out of the bottom of her bag where it was zipped up and wrapped in blankets. It was extra, but she valued that thing over her own life. It was a frog™️ board, one of the nice ones by Chris milic. She had custom thrasher grip tape and spitfire wheels. It was quite an array of brands, but a setup she was proud of.

Elizabeth Jackson
Location1A, cafe

“Sure I was just there but I can come if you want me too. I probably will start to look for a job to work at so I can make money still, I had to quite my old job because I was coming here.” She say as she gets up and walks with kailo to the cafe. “By the way I like your board” she says smiling. She grabs her phone from the stand and her purse too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back