• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Creatures of the Night ((Closed))

"Jason said there's a place most of the pack doesn't go to. We'll need to be careful of rogues but it should work out for you to run." He says.

Ember couldn't help smiling a little when she heard the woman laugh. "I nearly did." She says, smiling a little more.

((I hate being a senior!!! School is a fucking dick to me!)

"I know where that is. I haven't been there in a while but I can get us there easily."She said softly as she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him snugly."I don't think we'll have much to worry about with the rogues. I mean, now that I am a vampire werewolf hybrid, I don't think that they will have much of a chance against us."

"It's not unusual for that to happen. Even after all these years of being blind, I still do that sometimes."She said with a smile as she clapped her hands together."Have you noticed how all your other senses have hieghtened and gotten much stronger once you lost your sense of sight?"

((At least being a senior you're nearly done))

Nicoli held her close and lightly kissed her lips. "Just worry about running. If any rogues come I'll take care of them. Being a hybrid and dealing with your blood lust could also lead to some issues. Just run." He says gently.

Ember thought a moment and then nodded. "Yes I think so. I mean they were heightened anyway. It now I think about it I think there has been more than normal." She says.

"Why would it be problematic Nic? I would be able to fight them off.."She said softly as she looked up at him, returning his kiss."Can we go n ow?"She couldn't leave the room on her own because of the code on the door that Nicoli had to keep her out oof trouble.

"Exactly. That's your body adjusting to your loss of sight. It's a blessig at times, not being able to see. Because you can hear and feel the true beauty of the world around you. And it's an advantage in battles. Your opponet will underestimate you, and you'll hear their every move because they aren't careful. They don't realize you can hear so much more now."

((I'm sorry to hear that))

Nicoli sighed. "You're not used to the new strength you're going to have. Just don't worry about it." He says, pulling back and taking her hand as he led her to the door

Ember nodded. "Will you be able to help teach me how to fight too? I still get kind of...disoriented." She says. It was an adjustment, but she was slowly getting there

"Okay. Only for you, Nic."She said with a smile as she followed behind him out of the room. She was quite excited.

"I will indeed. You'll be one of this packs best fighters should you decide to stay here."She said with a smile."We're gonna go out into the forest, so you can practice tapping into your acutely heightened senses."

Nicoli smiled in thanks and then led her out of the room and out of the house. Once in the woods he let her lead the way since she would probably know better where it was.

Ember nodded. She glanced in the direction she could smell Asher and then back to the woman. She doubted the pack would let her stay even as Asher's mate. But that wasn't something she was going to worry about right now.

Alex followed him happily as she was excited to finally get out of the cramped room and be able to run for the first time in forever. She wasn't sure what all her strength and speed would be now. After all, now she had the attributes of a vampire. Including the need for blood.

"Good. I would like it Asher, if you could stay far enough away that she can't pick up your scent while I teach her. I know you haven't really hunted since this whole thing happened so go hunt."

This made Asher grimace and released a groan."Really old woman? You're killing me here!"He said this playfully, but soon, you heard a chair scraping, and a loud thump of the old woman hitting Asher atop the head."Respect your elders!"Came her voice, with a hgint of amusement, and a yelp from Asher."Jesus! That hurt!"

Ember tried not to giggle. She didn't like her mate being hurt but she had an image of the woman hittingbhim with a walking stick and for some reason it was just a commical image. She reached for Asher. "I love you." She says gently.

"I love you to."Asher replied and gave her a soft kiss on her lips befroe he smield."I'll leave you two ladies to whatever it is you're gonna do, because I am going hunting."

Alex followed him happily as she was excited to finally get out of the cramped room and be able to run for the first time in forever. She wasn't sure what all her strength and speed would be now. After all, now she had the attributes of a vampire. Including the need for blood.

"Be careful." Ember says playfully, though underneath some seriousness was there too. There had been so much going on that she couldn't help but to be worried.

Nicoli watched her go a moment and then followed after in case any trouble showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back