• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Creatures of the Night ((Closed))

Ember and Nicoli walked into school together. It was the second day of school and they had been getting used to being around all of the humans. They were pretty used to having to blend in with humans though and for the two young vampires this was all fairly exciting. Not to mention that as best friends they were getting to experience it together.

Asher and Alex walked into the school, on only the second day. Alex had already made a few other friends from another pack, but Asher hadn't really made any."Alex, pay attention. You're going to run into someone."He warned as he watche'd her with a shake of his head. Alexandria ignored him though, as she kept reading, walking at the same time, not a good mix.

((It doesn't matter if younger or older are more hesitant, let's just let it play out :) ))

((Okie dokie!))

Nicoli and Ember were weaving through people, Nicoli was paying more attention to Ember than where he was going. As a result he found himself running straight into Alexandria. He stumbled back a little but didn't fall. He looked over and immediately tensed up. He could smell that they were wolves. He didn't know if Ember's senses would Be good enough yet to pick up on it but he could. He backed away a little from them. Watching them carefully, though he knew the wolves and vampires tried to avoid confrontations around humans.

Alexandria stumbled back, nearly falling. Luckily, she didn't, because Asher was right behind her."I told you to pay attention."He growled before looking towards the guy that Alexandria had ran into. His body tensed up slightly but otherwise showed little hostility.

Alexandria bent down to pick up her book she had been reading before looking back up at the person she had collided with."I'm very sorry about that. I should've been paying attention."She said softly. She couldn't tell for sure but she could sense something that was off. Asher was still teaching her hiw to sense vampires."Alexandria."He said looking at her, hoping she would understand what he meant without having to say anything elsw. He looked over to the other vampire woth Nicoli, and let out a heavy sigh. Why did they have to be so pretty sometimes. He groaned softly. God was she pretty. One of the best looking vampires he had seen in a while.

Nicoli sigh. "It was my fault." He says. He was taught to be polite no matter what. He sighed. "Come on Emmy, we need to go." He says. He was one of the only who called Ember, Emmy instead. Most of the other vampires still called her Emberlynn. He sighed. The wolf he ran into was pretty but she was not his concern. If they were lucky this would be the only time he saw them.

Ember looked up. She was full of energy and thrilled about everything, everything was still so exciting to her. She looked to the wolves, she had a faint recognition that they were wolves but not enough to really tell. She smiled shyly when she saw the male looking at her. She was a very, very knew vampire and so she didn't have all the hate for werewolves either.

Alex nodded softly."Goodbye!"She called after him cheerfully, which made Asher shake his head softly. He glanced over at Emmy, he believed if he heard it right. There was the slightest hint of a smile on his face before he turned Alexandria."Come on Alex, we better get to class."He said giving her a soft judge with his hand on the small of her back.

"I can think for myself Asher."She said before heading off to her firSt class, biology. Alex didn't have biology with Asher. Asher had history. Alex was glad whenever she got a break from Asher,sometimes he was too protective of her. she waved goodbye to Asher before she walked into Biology class, and sat down at the last empty table. She was a bit late for class as she got her stuff out. She looked at the empty chair beside her and wondered who would end up being her partner for class today.

Ember sighed and smiled a little as they left. Asher. That was his name. She grinned and then went off to her history class. She paused when she saw the same guy. Nicoli informed her that he was a wolf. It was just her good....or rather....rotten luck that the only open seat was by the wolf boy. Asher. She liked that name. She sighed and went to the seat.

Nicoli looked at his schedule again. He sighed when he saw he had biology and sighed, going inside. He groaned a little as soon as he was in. "You have got to be kidding me." He mutters as he took a seat next to the wolf girl. This could not stay like this.

Asher looked over as she sat down next to him and have her a brief smile, more like a silent greeting before he got his books out and grabbed a pencil. This would be interesting.

Alex looked over at him and sighed softly."Look, I know we're supposed to be enemies but, let's try and get along for this class. Alright? Teamwork is important."She said quietly to him as she looked over at him.

Ember sighed a little and pulled out her own books. She looked around a moment and then to Asher. She didn't like being in a class without friends.

Nicoli sighed. "For this class, sure." He says. He sighed again and rested his chin on his hand. "If we have to be lab partners I suppose I should actually know you're name." He says, it couldn't be determined if he was annoyed, bored, or just talking to talk. He was normally very polite but it was harder to be so with a wolf.

"Are you new to the area? Or just the school?"He asked softly, looking over at her. He was just bored and sort of talking to talk but he wanted to get to know her, at least somewhat.

Alex signed as she watched him."Alexandria."She said before letting out a puff of air."Most people call me Alex. It's up to you what you want to call me."She said with a soft shrug as she glanced around."Mind if I ask your name?"She asked as she looked at him, flicking her brown curls away from her face.

"Um...more to the school than the area." She says. "But I've only been in the area for a year or so." She says, fidgeting a little with her hands. "What about you?" She asks.

"Nicoli." He says in response. "And yes it is Russian." He adds. His ancestors had been from Russia. Unlike Ember, he was from a long line of Vampires. "Nice to meet you I guess." He adds. He didn't know if it actually could be, but he supposed that among humans it could be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well.....my pack been living here for a long time but I've only part of the pack for about two years. Mayne a yeAR and a half."He said with a shrug."That guy with you earlier, is he related to you? I mean I know he is a vampire but he seemed almost like a bodyguard."He said with a shrug."Your name is....Emmy? Or is that a nickname?"

Alex nodded."I thought so. I don't know much about Russia, bit I know a few languages so I thought it was Russian."She said softly as she looked over at him."I am sorry about running into you. I'm a ltitle too involved in my reading and I should've been paying better attention.

Ember tilted her head to the side a little, smirking some. "Emberlynn. The...vampires I live with call me that. A few of the younger ones usually call me Ember. Nice is the only one that calls me Emmy. And he is sort of a body guard it he's also my best friend." She says. "W-what about that girl you were with?" She asks.

Nicoli smirked a little. "I was busy keeping track of Ember, she gets a little over the place." He says with another smirk.

"Ah, I see. So which do you prefer for me to call you?"He asked her softly before chuckling a little."Oh, Alex. She's a member of the pack. a much newer one then me though. I watch out for because she can get into trouble quite easily. But then, her whole family are troublemakers. The young one's at least."He chuckled with a smile.

"Yeah well, that's what Asher usually does for me. I give him a workout. He keeps me out of trouble I guess you could say. I have a habit of causing trouble."She said with a sheepish smile."It's Good To Have Someone watching out for you. I know it's nice to have Asher do that for me. Though he'd probably kill me right about now."

Ember smiled a little. "Ember or Emberlynn is fine. I'm not really used to anyone else calling me Emmy." She says with an embarrassed smile. "Sorry." She says. "Nic is the one who takes care of me. I'm only a year old in relation to being a vamp." She says quietly. He was oddly easy to talk to, it didn't make sense to her.

Nicoli smirked. "Yeah, I have to do that for Ember a lot." He says. He watched after Ember all the time, she was so new to everything still. But they had been friends long before she was a vampire.

Asher nodded softly."So you're a new vamp. That would explain why you seem to be talking so freely to me."He said softly, flashing her a charming grin as he talked with her. She was very nice.

"Yeah, well, I need the extra watchfulness. I get in a lot of trouble seeing as how I'm somewhat new to this whole wolf thing."She said quietly, then cursed herself for revealing what she did."I mean, I'm not that new."She stuttered quickly as she looked at him.

Ember shrugged a little. "My clan says I am too kind." She says. "Nic has been helping me with that too." She says with a smirk. "What about you though? You are not so new and yet you initiated the conversation." She points out.

Nicoli smirked a little. "Don't worry. While the new ones are easier to take down, there isn't a point to it. I don't know what you're taught but we are not needlessly violent." He says with a smile. Not really realizing how his words may have sounded to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmm.....that is a good question, I'm actually nit sure why. I guess I'm just trying to get to know you better."He said with a soft shrug."I really shouldn't be talking to you so much though. It's mostly for the sake of the class."He said softly.

"I'm not easy to take down. I might be new but I'm not helpless thank you very much."She snapped as she looked at him, before sighing again and running a hand through her hair."Look, I'm sorry but I don't like anyone thinking I'm weak."She said as she looked at him.

Ember smirked a little. "Perhaps I should not have said anything then? I do not mind it. I mean if the only time we see eachother is in school then it's alright. I mean, we are supposed to be blending in after all." She suggests.

Nicoli shrugged. "Everyone is weak at some point. Strength comes with experience." He points out. She may not be weak, but she would not be as strong as the other wolf she was with. Just like how Ember was far from weak, but compared to older vampires she was weak.

"Yeah well, I don't thinK you should expect this to go much farther then the classroom Emberlynn. You're nice and everything, but you ARE a vampire."He said a the teacher walked into the classroom.

Alex shook her head softly."I'm sorry. I know that hut, I really don't like hearing that from a vampire. It's not you specifically."She said softly."You know you're very nice Nicoli. For being a vampire talking to a werewolf I mean."She said with a slight smile.

Ember just sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She mutters. She liked the way he said her name though, there was just something about the way he said each letter. But like he said, this wouldn't go past the classroom. She'd just have to get to class early tomorrow so she actually had a voice in where she sat.

Nicoli shrugged. "I have had many years of that experience I mentioned. I know how to be friendly without pushing boundaries." He says. It never occurs to him that his word might be too harsh or cold. It was always how he'd been. He looked to her. "Besides, we have to be partners in this class, we may as well get along." He points out.

Asher watched her and sighed softly. He didn't want to sound rude bUT he had to be careful around her. He shook his head softly before turning his head and looking back towards the teacher."Besides, I'm sure you're bodyguard might hurt me, and my pack might try and hurt or kill you, even."

Alex shook her head softly."I mean maybe even more then just general politeness Nicoli."She said softly. She liked the way his name just rolled off her tongue, so naturally."For today. I'm aute if you ask the teacher she'll give you a differentry partner if you want a differentry partner."She said softly, running her hands through her hair nervously. She liked talking to Nicoli, a lot, but she didn't want Asher to get mad.

Ember sighed a little and glanced to him. "He's my friend, which is worse perhaps. But just in school. There is no harm with that." She points out. Maybe she was too soft as a vampire, she still had so many human tendencies.

Nicoli smirked a little and then shrugged. "I do not mind. It is only for a little while. This teacher likes to switch up groups after each test so we all get to know eachother." He points out. "Unless of course you mind, and then I can ask to be switched."

Asher nodded softly."Alright. JuSt in school. To keep the both of us safe."He said as he looked over at her with a soft chuckle, then back to the teacher.

"Oh no. I don't mind. I don't mind at all."She said quickly. A little more eagerly than planned."Er Uhm I mean you're a good partner."She said softly amd quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back