Idea Creative RP Ideas- Seeking Expert Animation Fans

blazestreak1

I’m hoping to find some animation fans on here.

I’ve been dying to exercise my creative muscles in RPing and I thought of this interesting one involving Charlotte’s Web where an abused 18-year old who’s escaped from his abusive father ends up on Zuckerman’s farm where he meets Templeton under his trough. Over time, he finds he enjoys
Templeton’s corpulency and glutting and gets to know other animals on the farm.

I also have similar ones involving Baloo, Toothless from HTTYD, Sheriff of Nottingham from Robin Hood, Bering the Raccoon from Brother Bear 2, Gideon Grey from Zootopia, Tantor from Tarzan, Tug from Brother Bear, Louis from The Princess and the Frog, The Lion King.

I was hoping to try all or at least one of these out with some talented roleplayers.

This seems more like a 1x1 search thread than a roleplay discussion? Correct me if I'm wrong- that's just how I understood it.

No, they’re roleplay ideas. I have to elaborate on each of them.
Ah, you might want to specify that you're looking for people to help you flesh out some of these plot ideas then, so it doesn't get confusing.

The way you have it written right now makes it seem more like you're searching for people to RP these ideas with. Good luck on them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back