• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Creation (God RP)

Don't ya'll just love being ready to post a character then the shit you wanna do gets done? It's an amazing feeling.

Anyone got any ideas for something else aside from time cause that's taken apparently?

StoneWolf18 said:
Don't ya'll just love being ready to post a character then the shit you wanna do gets done? It's an amazing feeling.
Anyone got any ideas for something else aside from time cause that's taken apparently?
Spiritual things like karma and the afterlife and stuff? Or I could just delete the post and let you make time. We'll say Laniakea doesn't know how to make time either.

Hm........... someone already took fire.......

HATE. DARKNESS. DEATH. EDGEY SHIT.

Nature?

Humans?

Dwarves?

Make a giant underground thing?

We don't have Snow at all. We don't have weather.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Hm........... someone already took fire.......
HATE. DARKNESS. DEATH. EDGEY SHIT.

Nature?

Humans?

Dwarves?

Make a giant underground thing?

We don't have Snow at all. We don't have weather.
The living embodiment of "emo"?

I'm trying to go for Space, time, and life in general so things can actual live and not just exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
I'm trying to go for Space, time, and life in general so things can actual live and not just exist.
Laniakea has space covered since she kind of made it.

S

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Laniakea has space covered since she kind of made it.

[/QUOTE]
Think of it in a different way.

Say my character breathes life into a creature. That does not mean she can kill or alter it, however.

StoneWolf18 said:
Say my character breathes life into a creature. That does not mean she can kill or alter it, however.
I don't get what you're trying to say...

They're all gods, they can all do anything they really wanted to, right? So no one can make something, but not kill it too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back