• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Creation (God RP)

Then Laniakea would either make the Universe bigger or calm them both down with her pretty golden eyes.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then Laniakea would either make the Universe bigger or calm them both down with her pretty golden eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Ovakaan wouldn't get upset in the first place. :P

And I can see basic classifications and attributes emerging. You guys want me to list my guesstimations?

Gearkin - Jealousy, Pride, Ego, Mountains

Violen- War, Violence, Suffering, Strength, Self-Improvement, Honor

Amity- Night, Stars

Kuro - Jokes, Mischief, Food

Mortus- Death, obviously

Laniakea- Compassion, Creation, Galaxies

Adimie - Order, Building

Ovakaan - Balance, Wind, "Grey Areas", Fog, Reason

Neato. I definitely want Gearkin to be jealous, I think it'll help create tension between the gods. I'm not sure about pride, but I can see ego. Gearkin isn't proud of much, but he wants to be. I'll still take it though, I don't mind, I can slightly alter his personality. Having initially created the mountains as his throne, I can also see him taking over anything anyone does with mountains <3

q8TiV.gif

I also destroyed five galaxies. Oops. ((I did it to create something for everything to orbit around, because I felt just having randomly moving galaxies all over could cause... problems))

Give people time to post. Try to have a little patience. Different people have different time zones.

Gadget said:
Give people time to post. Try to have a little patience. Different people have different time zones.
Patience was never one of my strongpoints. :(

Haha @Salt Lord You need patience to do RP. Sometimes you'll need to wait a whole day for someone's time zone to line up. And you'll also have to be careful not to get carried away in a group, progressing the story far ahead of the other players before they get a chance to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back