Create a role play that the avatar above you would love

Virus

Official enby virus
There has been a game where you create one that avatar above you would hate, so this one is to create one to the avatar where they love it.

I'm first, but I can't do myself :p

A slice of life style roleplay involving everyday life at the Talon base, including a grumpy dad Reaper and the disgruntled 'wine-mom' Widowmaker.

Last edited:
One of those school roleplays where everything is kawaii and everyone acts like they're 6

(Sorry in advance for the next person who has to think what my plant avatar would like)

A battle royale featuring challengers of all shapes and sizes, each with their own motivations and reasons for winning the tournament. The grand prize is the ability to have one of their wishes granted by the god of the world. (User above) enters the competition with the intention of using said wish to heal their ailing mother, but on the way they meet and befriend other challengers, as well as gaining rivals.

You strike me as the type of person who would enjoy a Bokou No Hero-esk roleplay that follows the adventures of five or so heroes having adventures, kicking butt, having laughs, and maybe a sub-focus on romance to allow for a couple of smooches along the way. But lemme take it a step further. In my mind's eye I see you playing as a male superhero. Someone who you can count on, who's got good instincts too, good enough to complement his wits. Your character strikes me as the type to have a lot of faith in himself and what he does, caring in regards to always being attentive to his surroundings.

With that mischievous smile and sinister tophat/monocle/mustache combo, I'm fairly certain the avatar above me would like a jolly good ol' RP placed in steampunk Britain. Perhaps a spot of tea?

An everyday slice of life rp where you can play as the pets/strays or the humans, it would probably take place at a nice quaint café.

A battle royale featuring challengers of all shapes and sizes, each with their own motivations and reasons for winning the tournament. The grand prize is the ability to have one of their wishes granted by the god of the world. (User above) enters the competition with the intention of using said wish to heal their ailing mother, but on the way they meet and befriend other challengers, as well as gaining rivals.
(Dude. This sounds great. The only problem is that Foxen was created in a lab- They don't have a family-)

A typically slice-of-life Pokemon world with the slightest amount of trainers- and they don't have pokeballs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back