Other Crazy Storms?

soular

alien sympathizer
Anyone else been having insane storms these past couple weeks or so? Seriously the tornado alarms here have been going off like once every day.

Yeah, but it's not shocking or anything. Pretty typical Midwest weather around this time of year, and it's the middle of tornado season.

The only reason I know is because I live right in Tornado Alley so it's pretty relevant info. I also know the siren-testing schedule, but at this point I don't even notice when they're testing them anymore lol.

Yea I live in MO so I'm right in Tornado Alley as well. I know they test them every first monday at 10 here but I always think tornado season is in the latter half of the year

Ah I gotcha, that actually makes sense. It always seems to be colder, cloudier, and breezier in the latter half of the year, but oddly enough tornadoes thrive in the warmer months (Like May through late July to August usually).

Nothing exciting happens in MI (Except that time we had a meteor!). So we've just been really hot and humid lately, making us miss our close and personal friend, winter.

Had some thunderstorms a week or two ago that was about it. South Texas right here.

PA too. Had a couple bad thunderstorms the past few weeks plus flash floods warnings as I drove thru Philly

Yes! I'm in GA and there's been lots of rain and thunder these past few weeks. Tree fell on a power line and knocked power out in my area for a little bit.

I live in NC. Thankfully I missed hurricane Florance, but we got allot of rain and wind where I'm at.

I'm in West Texas, way out of the way I know, but we've had a lot more thunderstorms than usual in my area. I'm not used to all this rain, it's weird.

We've been getting some really bad fires lately, but luckily we never ever get tornadoes. I'm lucky enough that I've never actually witnessed a natural disaster. My heart goes out to all you guys, dealing with scary stuff all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back