• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crawl Out Through the Fallout ~ IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Locklaklazarii

Acolyte of a New God
1570923028441.png
War... war never changes,
From ancient Egypt to Old world America conquest raged for land, wealth, resources and people. Whether it be salting entire kingdoms or a genocide of those deemed unfit, man had always found a way to destroy in order to reach their goals. Every time the reasons became more and more abundant to justify this destruction, honor, glory, god, peace- but each one led to the same result: destruction. As the wars got larger and larger more fell to the greed and lust of man tribes, peoples, nations... until in only mere moments the world could be destroyed then for a fleeting moment humanity saw the error of it's ways and reformed abandoning war. An era of peace that lasted a tense century, where all lived in luxury, but the luxury ran out and faced with hunger and desperation humanity turned to it's old god once more. No one knows who started it or why, but neither truly mattered, on Saturday, October 23, 2077 the world was consumed in man's destructive flame billions were burnt into the earth scarring it's surface and melting into the air for eternity, and the world was plunged into a great darkness. It has been over two centuries since the Great War ended, even now the destruction of man wages on for the irradiated dirt and waters of the new wasteland. Where the world should be peaceful one only need to concentrate to hear the sounds of constant fighting and the cries from the old world in the distance still lingering... because if one thing is for certain, it's that.
War, War never changes.

The new batch of peacekeepers stood at attention, Jazz ( Tmd4772 Tmd4772 ) a large muscular man whose face was rigid and angry, Reid ( Faltasey Faltasey ) a short and rather cheerful looking fellow, Evan ( JackDoggo JackDoggo ) a young woman who seemed incapable of standing completely still, Elia ( Boethiah Boethiah ) a ghoul wrapped up in clothes like a mummified Egyptian king, and James ( BabyToby BabyToby ) a short man who seemed who stood with a stick up his ass. In front of you paced the 'General' of the Peacekeepers Mayor Fischer a hardy and serious looking man who's hair was prematurely graying he sized up each of the recruits, first looking at Jazz he had seemed pleased, as he moved down the line seemingly getting less enthused he let out a sigh at the end before speaking, "Privates, as I'm sure you're all aware some of our own have gone missing, leading us to have to rely on... new recruiting methods... either way you are here and tasked with 2 great jobs before you. Both of these jobs must be done while maintaining the honor and general respect that this order has had for decades now. The Obvious job is to find our missing brethren so that we are less vulnerable than we are as of now the other is to bring back supplies to help the city prosper instead of scrapping by like we have these past few months. Luckily the best place to get supplies is Little Crater, putting it between us and the last known location of our missing peacekeepers, the Boston Mountains. What you wish to do now is your choice as we no longer have the men to do multiple jobs and I am far too over stretched with my duties as of now. Get out of my sight privates!"

With that you are whisked into the the main courtyard of Beliane which is in the middle of it's midday rush, one of the Corporals comes into your view, "If you need a guide, which you probably do, head into the Missing Mule, find yourself a traveler to help out. Good luck." He says in a strained voice before walking back into the capital building.

Last edited:
Evan looked at the corporal's leaving figure before it completely disappeared back into the capital building. The awkward silence that continued after he left was excruciating. With nothing else to do, Evan walked two steps forward and turned around to face her new teammates. She silently hummed as she judged her teammates.

When her eyes landed on Jazz, she couldn't help but silently mouth wow at his appearance. He straight-up looked like one of those Machete wielding Macho men from the olden days, slashing and bashing everything in their way. She instantly knew that he was going to be one of their front-liners.

Then she switched to Reid, a short man who wielded a laser sniper. He looked ready to infiltrate bases and/or snipe distant enemies with that Long-ranged, laser sniper of his. He definitely was their main assassin.

She turned to look at Elia, the team's resident Conscious Non-Luminous Non-Feral Necrotic Post-Human (or Non-Feral Ghoul for short). Evan nodded with respect towards the Ghoul, knowing how hard it is to experience becoming one and living as one based on her father's life.

Evan eyed James, a short man with the look of a tough guy. She knew next to nothing about him so he was a bit of a mystery.

With her quick assessment finished, she broke out into a smile and put her fists on her hips. "I know we just met earlier at the team meeting with the General but I think that it is better for us to introduce ourselves personally!" She said with a jolly tone. "As you may have heard earlier, my name is Evan Jones!" She hopped towards them and showed off her fists, "And I fight close combat with my bladed gauntlet and my punching gauntlet!"

She then pointed at her teammates and said, "Now it is your turn to introduce yourselves!"

Tmd4772 Tmd4772 Faltasey Faltasey Boethiah Boethiah BabyToby BabyToby Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

Reid was pleasantly surprised by Evan's enthusiasm. It's honestly just what people need in a world full of bleakness and barren lands. He was honestly sick of the quiet beforehand, annoyed by the Mayor's sternness that caused the silence.

"Well, I guess I'll go first." Said Reid hesitantly.

Reid nervously detached himself from the group to give Evan a handshake. With a smile and his light shaking body, he spoke out "My name is Reid. Reid Urquhart. I guess you could say I've been distant from everyone so most probably don't know me that well." He said as he gazed upon the well-rounded group. "I uh... have been around for a while but couldn't bring myself in for a proper introduction."

He scratched the back of his head and smiled before making a crack at the group "I think you all look better than the Mayor if that's saying anything." he chuckled. Reid looked back at Evan and gave her a nod. "I'm sort of an engineer and mechanic. Don't let this rifle fool you. I'm just good at being perceptive, I think. I prefer to avoid fights if I can, only using it if I have to."

"But other than that, I'm just here because I need a place to be." He said before looking at the group again "C'mon, I think I'm the last person to talk like I did here. Who's next?"

James stumbled out in front of the group, standing with his feet wide and his hands on his hips as he examined the group.

“Well hello lovely friends, it sure is a pleasure to meet you all,” he said with exaggerated enthusiasm, before chuckling and taking a goofy bow. he cleared his throat and spoke in a more passive and normal voice, “Really though, I am glad there are others here, and you all seem like an interesting group. In full honesty, I have no idea of what we’re getting ourselves into...” He gazed around the room, taking note of the weapons and supplies everyone seemed to have and slipped on his brass knuckles with a tremulous smile.

“So, let’s hear some stories. I want to know more about who I’m working with before these puppies come off...” He gave a quirky grin, bending his knees and clanking the knuckles together before placing his hands at his hips with a confident yet clownish stance.

Reid was getting slightly impatient with the group and started to stare off into the distance out of boredom. That impatience was quickly met with Reid locking eyes with a cat in the distance on the far side of town. Not just any cat, though. An ugly, rotten, irradiated and malnourished cat. Literally glowing in the dark allyway he was looking into. He started to walk to get a closer look but;

That was interrupted with the appearance of Fomaha, a young tribal who joined Beliane a few years ago. Reid was caught so off guard by his getup of piercings and tattoos that he just sorta locked up. Reid hadn't really seen many Tribals up close.

Fomaha looked at the group with an unwelcoming demeanor and spoke as if he had seen a group like this before: "You'd think for a couple of people who's job is to keep the peace, that they'd look peaceful in turn. I don't know what brought you all here in the past but if there's one thing you should know it's that the townsfolk can't get enough of pulling on the Mayor's legs and asking questions. It'd be nice for all of us to find some answers about what we are afraid of, but we all know these things take time." he said as he held up the meat he bagged earlier in the day "I'm heading over to the Missing Mule, but on the way there I can show you some places in case you lost your bearings." he said with a smirk waiting for the group to budge from conversation.

Evan listened as her teammates introduced themselves one after another. She stood at the side, shifting her body weight from one leg to another as they talked. Her teammates were friendly and she instinctively knew that they were skilled and capable at fighting. Every one of them has some sort of weapon in their possession. After checking out her teammate's weapons, she noticed the Brass Knuckles that James was wielding. It looked cool as heck and she wanted to know where he got one from. Without delay, she started walking towards James to ask about his Brass Knuckles.

"You'd think for a couple of people who's job is to keep the peace, that they'd look peaceful in turn." A rough voice spoke behind her.

"Eep!" Evan jumped in surprise, her heart beating like a drum. She half-leaped away from the voice when she heard it. The owner of the voice that sneaked up on her was none other than Fomaha, a human male with bones and tattoos all over his body. She cringed at the sight of a long bone that pierced through Fomaha's ears and seemed to pass through the nostrils. Evan breathed deeply, calming her jittery nerves. She smiled at Fomaha and nodded, "We would be grateful if you lead us towards the Missing Mule."

Faltasey Faltasey BabyToby BabyToby Boethiah Boethiah Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Tmd4772 Tmd4772

Image result for fallout concept art black man
Attributes:
Strength-
Perception- 6
Endurance- 8
Charisma- 8
Intelligence- 7
Agility- 8
Luck- 3

JAZZ

Jazz was zoned out for the longest time, and was only brought back to reality by a high-pitched squeal created by one of the other newbies. Turning towards the noise, Jazz saw a man that was strange... to say the least. Jazz had seen heavily tattooed men and minor bone piercings, none as pronounced as this guy's though. His name was Formaha, Jazz had seen him before, but not up close. Realizing he'd missed the other's introductions while he was zoned out, he spoke up. "Hey, I'm Jazz."

Last edited:
Fomaha responded after a short silence, "Welcome back, Jazz. Let's get this party moving." As he slowly started walking through the town on the way to the Missing Mule.

"On our left is the butcher's shop, owned by a great olden super mutant. Don't let him scare you, he's mild. And on your right up here is a weapons shop, a mechanics shop, and your public showers."

The group approaches the doors of the Missing Mule and Fomaha opens it, and the group scans the place down as they see three dogs, and three weary-looking travelers. All near the bar enjoying a drink, while Reid in the background whispers "Oh..." underneath his breath after glancing at the dark-skinned beauty, one of the travelers. Reid wasn't exactly a ladies man so he was a bit shy in approaching the travelers, but he followed the group to the bar and all of them sat down, except for Fomaha.

"Get these folks a drink, I'm gonna head out and let you handle this pack," Fomaha said as the group sat down on the bar and alas, their drinking had begun. While the travelers and the group of peacekeepers lock eyes.

Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Tmd4772 Tmd4772 JackDoggo JackDoggo Boethiah Boethiah BabyToby BabyToby

Flamina comes up from under the bar for her eyes to meet Fomaha again, "Do you plan on actually paying this time, or do I have to beat your Tribal ass back into the dirt from where you came?" As she says this she looks up and sees the new batch of peacekeepers then writes something down on a napkin before starting to pour Fomaha his usual.

The house band began to play a new song as the new peacekeepers walked up to the table where 3 strangers seemed to be arguing, the first was a peg-legged ghoul with tired eyes and a single patch of hair at the front of his head. Beside the ghoul lay a backpack full of electronics and a very visible plasma rifle, he seemed the least active in the argument watching the two others go at it as he took another drag from his cigarette. Across from him was a copper skinned and raven haired woman, and on her shoulder a black bird crowed at the strangers but she seemed to fixated on the argument at hand. Finally between the two was a tall blonde woman with most of here features obscured by the shadow her hat cast upon her face, she blew out the smoke of her cigar and it bellowed out like steam out of the pipe of a train. She gave a look towards the strangers that had approached them before she raised her hand stopping the argument in it's tracks and peered up at the party before them. "Looks like we got some fellers here before us, might not want to be rude now would we?"
As she said that the dark haired woman gave a startled jump and whipped her BHP pistol into their face, her face narrowed at them as her pistol found the center of Reid's forehead, "Who are you? Why are you listening in on this conversation?" she scowled at them.

Last edited:
The music in the background had delayed Reid's reaction to this, but he was startled and locked up. Felt like the world froze for a bit.

A gun to his head this close was unusual, he started to stutter as he spoke "L-listen I don't know what.. what you want me to say b-but we came f-for... for... for a reason. F-fucks sake. Please put that away you're gonna give me a f-fucking panic attack or something." he said while trying to catch his breath "We are the new Peacekeepers, t-he Corporal said we'd need a Guide. Big job ahead of us, y-know?" while he stared into the copper-skinned girl's amber eyes with an awkward and panicked grin.

"I didn't h-hear shit, in all honesty. The names Reid, though."

The dark haired woman pulled the trigger to her gun, and with a pause nothing came out of the gun and then she and the other woman at the table broke off into a laughter, with that the ghoul who seemed unamused out out his hand, "Name's Chet, nice to meet ya Reid, don't mind the women here." He said pointing to the two women who were still laughing in unison,"They have a sick sense of humor."

Wiping their tears the women finally calmed down enough to speak the one with dark hair began, she seemed barely able to stop laughing as she spoke, "I'm called Raven, and my sister here is the Mysterious Adjudicator." She let out a bit of a chuckle at that, "Anyways what does the piss-pants brigade need of our very sought after services?"

The blonde in the back seemed only to smile and continue smoking her cigar as she rocked a bit in her chair watching the whole conversation unfold.

James’ mind wandered as he took in the new music the band was playing. He had never been in a bar before, back at his home town they kept the troublemaker away from anything that would add to his flame. Knowing only the small broken houses and buildings in his village, this was all new terrain... he didn’t know how anyone acted out here.

He glanced around the room, not noticing the trouble brewing behind him until the gun was pointed up and he heard Reid begin to stutter. His eyes widened in shock at first but then he quickly composed himself.

Hearing Reid begin to panic, he let out a small laugh, “alright, alright, let’s not lose our heads here...” he looked at Reid who had the gun pointed directly at him, “literally.”

James didn’t flinch when he heard the lady pull the trigger, he just stared blankly at Reid and the others, and then broke into laughter with the ladies at the table. He focused on the lady in the back’s cigar, watching the tip of it burn and the tiny flames fall against the table, letting the rest of the group do the talking.

Chet saw as James stared at the woman before him and kicked Jame's shin gently to get his attention before making eye contact and putting out his cigarette but unto the table, "Kid, I really don't suggest making staring at that beast right there." He motioned towards the blond woman with the cigar in her mouth, "You might start something you didn't intend to, so find something else to fixate on."
After a few seconds a great cloud formed in front of the woman that James was staring at, as the cloud dissipated all James could see were glaring eyes staring back at him from underneath the shadow. With this came an grand sense of unease upon James.

BabyToby BabyToby

James snapped out of it as Chet nudged him, looking up at the man with an expressionless face. As he peered back at the woman, the cloud forming infront of him he stumbled back a bit. He swallowed nervously and turned to move a bit closer to the group. As he stepped closer to them he grumbled to himself in frustration, raising the corner of his lip to slightly bare his teeth as he furrowed his brows, his gaze dropping to his feet, avoiding the eyes.

Glancing back at James and then back at Chet, Reid shakes his hand "Nice to meet you, Chet. I uh... guess it's okay to lighten up with darkness." he said while trying to smile off his dwindling panic. "I don't blame them, but I admit I'm not used to... having a gun at my head." as he chuckled awkwardly.

He then looked at Raven and said "Nice to meet you two, I think. We need a guide, and just for safekeeping maybe take one of them along with us." as he pointed to the group of dogs laying down together. Reid probably respected them more for surviving the wastes than anyone in this room. Most dogs don't last for more than a month, from what he remembers.

"The Mayor has tasked us with finding the missing Peacekeepers that came before us. And apparently we need supplies, he suggested we head to Little Crater...." the words broke as Reid saw Chet's plasma rifle and had a flashback of the old mechanics shop he had. Then he came back into the real world and continued speaking after the short silence .. past Little Crater is the Boston Mountains. Where our previous attaché's vanished into... what I would say is nuclear dust." he pulled off his laser sniper and put it on the table and took a shaken drink from his cup of Fomahas usual.

Instantly his face turned sour and swallowed the drink, writhing in his own skin. "What the actual hell does Fomaha drink around here?" as he coughed and held in his horrid want to gasp.

The gals let out another laugh as the green boy before them, went well... green. The blonde woman, Adjudicator, spoke up after detaching her stare from James "Depends kid where you going? We all need to get to different places... I know my sister here needs to make her way up past the Boston mountains, because of... what was it again Kaski?"

Raven slipped a full magazine into her pistol as she answered, "Got a contract up there."

Nodding the blonde woman continued, "And I have to make a stop at Little Crater for some... business," She gave a bit of a smile that seemed a tad uncomfortable, "and our resident flake here," she motioned at Chet, "is doing something with robots, like usual, so all we need to know is exactly where you're going. Because no offense none of us are going to out of our way for some green Peacekeepers, especially ones who aren't paying us." with one final malicious grin Adjudicator finished, putting out her cigar and waiting for an answer.

"I don't want to be trashy, but the Corporal didn't tell us you were... Mercenaries?" Reid asked with a sleezed annoyance.
"Alright, what exactly is your pri..." he was cut off before he could finish by the loudmouth of a yellow-green super mutant entering the bar, with an overcoat and a fedora. Smoking a cigar, nonetheless.

"Are yous guys bullying tha new lads 'ere lately? Are yeh really trying to charge em for trying to save their brethren? I wish I'd 'ave fuckin' died in that ol' nuclear fire, just so I wouldn't 'ave'ta deal wit ya fuckin infants." he snickered as he puffed up his cigar.

"Nice to meet ya there brutha, names Ser Leopold IV." He smirked at Reid, chuckling in his own skin. Reid could smell an odd stench emanating from Ser Leopold, but he just shrugged it off as your typical radiation rot.

"Now listen 'ere Raven and Blondiekin, why don't ya both make ya deal wit me, aye?" as he pulled up a chair to the bar and got comfortable. Reid tried to hold back his smirk from this mutants grand entrance, Reid wasn't a fan of super mutant's but this one seemed to be more lively the ones he has seen in the past.

Last edited:
Adjudicator gave a large smile and her eyes seemed to sparkle a bit at the Mutant coming in, "You know the deal old man, there's only to ways to get us to do anything for free, you win a game of our choice or you get me that glowing cat's skin. What'll it be big boy, how far will green go to help green?" she said taking out her large knife and setting it on the table.
Raven's crow cawed a bit before she chimed in, "Or you know you could just accompany one of us on as we do what we need to?"

The door slammed open as Argyle aka "Rusty" walked in, with his faithful companion Stanley. While Argyle might not look much, the badger beside him was another story, as towns folk have seen what the two together could do to a band of raiders, or someone dumb enough to enter his Rusty Cave. The local inventor and tinker approached the new recruit and fellow tech wizard, wearing his trade mark goggles, despite being indoors. Crossing his arms, the strange recluse eyed the group impassively, before speaking. "If you need a guide to Little Crater, I'd be much obliged to help. Seeing as I need some rather niche parts for a project i'm working on, the added security wouldn't be so bad as Stanley and I head there." He said slapping a few caps on the counter, as Flamina pours him his usual. "All I ask for is an escort to and from the crater, and to stay out of my cave. You agree to that, and We can guide ya, and if needed fight. But seriously, stay the fuck out of my cave... You are not versed in the ways of rusty..." He added, saying the last part with a tone of dire warning.

Faltasey Faltasey

"I bet these lad's 'ere would be keen on doin it the easy way, but let's 'ave a 'ittle fun wit it. I'll take up ya offer fer a game. What'll it be, Blondiekins?" Barely finishing his sentence, Ser Leopold was so rudely interrupted by the entrance of Rusty. Ser Leopold had a nasty looking face the entire time Rusty spoke, and went silent puffing his cigar.

Rusty's attention was focused on the group, apparently perfectly timed to steal away the other guide's glory. He volunteered to be the guide instead, but Reid and the others were also intrigued by the ideas proposed by the Adjudicator and Raven. Reid sighed and looked up at Rusty with an exhaust for this social hour "I have an idea... you should just join us with the game we are about to play. I don't know what's about to happen, but it might cure your boredom." smirking and continuing to drink. "And since you're going there as well, tagging along together wouldn't be so bad. You'd probably get double the... the caps." his eyes wandered past Rusty and at his badger. "Don't worry about your cave, though... We might be too busy anyway." he laughed as he took another drink. Reid was a lightweight with alcohol, at this point he'd already started to get buzzed. As an introvert maybe it was also a conscious effort to escape... well, conversation.

Stabbing her knife into the table Adjudicator nodded to Raven, who then got up and got more drinks, after a few seconds raven returned with a bunch of whiskey glasses placing them on the table and splitting them between her previously empty seat and the Adjudicator's. Then she walked over to Reid, placed her hands on his shoulders and guided him, well more like shoved him, into the empty seat. With this Adjudicator smiled placed a toothpick in her mouth and began to speak again, "Alright kid, You know how to play 5 finger Filet?" she looked him up and down before giving a chuckle, "No, I don't reckon you do one bit." picking up the knife off the table she demonstrated slowly as she explained the game not even looking down at her fingers, "You have four spaces between your fingers and two on the outside," she counted from below the thumb to the other side, "One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six... your knife will follow this pattern, and pay attention close here kid. One, Two, One, Three, One, Four, One, Five, One, Six." she had hit each space perfectly slapped the knife back into the table so that it stood erect and took a glass of whiskey and downed the whole thing. "After each attempt you drink a glass of whiskey, your goal is to do it as fast or faster than your opponent, first to bleed loses. Have fun kid."

Rusty gave a look that basically said You're a moron and deserve whatever happens to you if you do this look, before gabbing a second mug before pouring half the steaming black mixture into setting it before Stanley. The badger sniffed it a couple times before surprisingly blowing on the contents to cool it then began to lap at the boozy coffee, his master doing the same. "The best way to win is to keep a rhythm. Something to keep time with with each placement of the blade." He said before taking a pull on his drink. "I'd play, but i'm not allowed to anymore.... Plus I need my fingers to do any fine tuning and work on my projects." He added dejectedly, Stanley not giving a single fuck as the mutant badger lapped away at the boozy caffeine happily.

Reid gulped in his nervousness, buzzed and on the verge of getting drunk he was shoved into the empty seat by Raven. "Wait, what have I gotten myself into." he thought to himself as he stared at the knife for a few minutes. He felt Ser Leopold IV nudge him and give him a silent "I'd say ya chance's o' losing a finger are fifty-fifty, lad. Shoot ya shot, lucky."

Reid inhaled a large breath of air and released slowly. Before he started to hum in his head to get a rhythm. Rusty's advice was valuable, so he said thanks and took it. "I appreciate the advice, let's hope I keep my hands in-tact," he said while stretching his hands.

He picked up the knife and started "One, Two, One, Three, One, Four, One, Five, One, Six" Reid exclaimed as he moved the knife with his hum. Swiftly between each finger and space.

It was over before he started and he quickly downed the Whiskey afterward, starting to break out a sweat. "Wastelanders... a concept of 7's." he whispered to himself. Looking at the Adjudicator as an indication he's good to go.

Smiling at the boy Adjudicator stabbed between her fingers again a little faster than before, flipping the knife into the table and taking a swift drink. Reid took a deep breath before keeping pace and taking a drink, so far so good but the alcohol was starting to weigh on him and his vision went a bit fuzzy but he was determined to keep going. Adjudicator picked up the knife, swiftly and easily passing it between the finders, with a look on her face as if she were bored when she did it, again she took another drink seemingly unphased. Nervously Reid picked up the knife his hand shaking he managed to keep pace with adjudicator as he sheepishly put the knife down and took another drink his vision beginning to swirl. Adjudicator smiled with a cocky confidence and took an extra drink before beginning this time picking the pace up tremendously, so fast that Reid seemed to struggle to have his eyes follow the blade as they weaved about her fingers. She then took another drink, this caused Reid to take a large gulp before taking the knife up, he made it a few fingers before he sliced the side of his ring finger and yelped in pain grabbing his hand.
Adjudicator gave a hardy laugh as he squealed in pain, "Good try kid, but next time don't go into a situation you can't win. Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all, that advice is free. Now where ya goin?" she asked at she offered him a bottle of whiskey and a damp strip of fabric.

Rusty and his companion looked on, Rusty wearing a look of What did I say buddy... as they enjoyed their hot beverage. Upon closer inspection, he could tell the recruit was already lit after a couple shots of whiskey. "Looks like he'll need a stronger liver." The resident Techno Wizard and overall strange fellow said before finishing off the still steaming mug and setting it on the counter, Stanley surprisingly having finished his half and clearly feeling no pain. Getting up, the odd duo quickly said their goodbyes. "Thank you for the drink pretty lady Flamina. You always seem to get the ratio of booze to coffee perfect. Now Stanley and I shall take our leave" Before turning towards his new now inebriated companion, slipping a token in his pocket to allow access to the Rusty cave one time. With that done, the Badger and Mutant, left to prepare for their trip and maybe work on a project or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back