• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crawl Out Through the Fallout ~ IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Reid was swift in pouring the whiskey on his cut and sucking on it after wincing. He wraps it up and swears "Honestly... I'm just glad I didn't lose a finger." Reid laughs drunkenly. All bubbly and close to being wasted, it was kind of hard for him to notice things. But, at least it helped him be more charismatic.

"I moight be slightly bad fa ya, but I appreciate your enthusiasm." Ser Leoppold IV laughed and puffed his last big of cigar while getting up and giving Reid the old pat on the shoulder. "I'd say that was pretty fun though, aye? I'll get out of ya hair fa now, but hopefully you'll find ya way to my shop later fa tha premium cut meat." as he walked off and out of view.

"I'd say that's the liveliest mutant I've met in the past... few years, besides the suicider who tried to blow me up seven months ago." Reid cackled. "Let's help one of you out with something," he said while pointing at the guides. Reid turned to Raven and blushed a little bit "You're cuter when you don't have a gun at my head." he said before a delayed reaction of embarrassment hit him and he tried to hide his face while speaking "We should head to Little Crater and then the Boston Mountains to deal with your contract. We'll kill two radroaches with one stone... I think that's the saying?" once giggling and trying to get out of his seat. Stumbling on the up and up and almost falling completely into Elia who was the furthest from the group.

Boethiah Boethiah Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

"Wait what just happened.." Reid quickly said to himself, while trying to balance himself back up as Elia went off to the back of the bar where the bathrooms were. He didn't even have time to apologize and was slightly concerned by an invitation to the bathroom.

He stood there confused for a second and glanced back at the group while gathering himself. "I've got to piss." he awkwardly stated, before walking off towards the bathroom. "That wasn't suspicious at all you twit." he thought to himself as he headed towards the bathrooms.

Entering the bathroom to pee he didn't see Elia at first, which went over his head. So he stepped up to the stall and did his business.

Boethiah Boethiah

"uh.. Pay me to ignore your presence? Also, please tell me the other present isn't what I think it means..." Reid hesitated before zipping up his pants.

Once hearing the patron yell at him, he yelled back in a panic "WHAT, ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Reid drunkenly exclaimed while creeping around Elia as he witnessed the stare, then rushing to the sink to wash his hands. "Listen, I don't want to have sex if that's what you were talking about... I'm not into getting irradiated... and dying, thank you." he looked back at Elia after finishing still spooked by the intense stare. "Why do you want to be... intentionally ignored?"

Reid, being drunk, made it even harsher of confusion than what it should be. Maybe there was something he missed that meant something in that sentence but for the most part Reid took it as incomprehensible babbling. Forgetting it the moment he exits the bathroom.

But before he walked around the corner into the main room of the bar he waited a few minutes, to make things look less suspicious than they already were. Little did he know when he walked around the corner he would be greeted with the nastiest of faces in the room. From every patron except for the group in the bar. "Yikes..." he whispered to himself as he walked up to grab his sniper rifle. Before being grabbed by the arm by Chet and pulled aside...

Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

Chet got up close to Reid his hot breath stinking of cigarette ash as he spoke on him, "Listen kid, you better not pull that kind of shit in public anymore. Whether you stuck your dick in her or not, you are still ostracizing yourself keep shit like that in private. Listen to me here kid because-never mind, just listen here if it comes between being outcast in a random town or being a dick to someone, it'll pay more to be a cunnig. It already does in general, but as a traveler your best skill is blending in not sticking out." as he said that he slipped a rusted key inside of Reid's pocket. "Once you get to little crater find a cat named Little Johnny and give him this key, consider it a favor for my advice." He walked away, "Oh and you might want to get a move on until everyone turns on you."

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back at the Rusty Cave, The unlikely duo set about packing necessities such as ammo, parts, caps, tools, Medical supplies, Stanley's favorite teddy bear. The sound of papers and schematics shuffling across the numerous surfaces as the tech wizard collected his gear, even going so far as to replace some of the plating on his mechanic's overalls. Within the span of 10 minutes, Argyle and his faithful badger were packed and ready, with the mutant securing the last couple of straps on Stanley's own small pack that housed extra ammo and said teddy bear.

Giving a brief look over of his lair and home, He nodded, donning his goggles once more, muting the radioactive orange glow of his eyes. "I suppose we should head out my Mustelid friend. Don't want to keep our companions waiting too long." Stanley merely growled in response before climbing upon the table beside his master then climbed upon the strange man's shoulders and pack getting comfortable. "Lazy badger..." Rusty growled in annoyance, before scratching behind the intelligent creature's ears, as his feet carried him out of his workshop and into the sunlight of the overworld, his unique RCW in hand.

Reid was inclined to heed Chet's advice, especially considering how just now he realizes the level of shit he just caused. He realized they would find it bad, but not necrophiliac bad. He was annoyed with himself and his decisions, but the drunk made it less embarrassing. So at least he would be out of the patron's sights before it wore off. Those glaring eyes of irrefutable disgust... staring him down like a wild pack of dogs... Chet was right, it's time to go. Reid gathered up his large backpack and sniper rifle and got up out of the chair.

He motioned the rest of the group that it's time to go to Little Crater, as well as the guides, but on his way out he walked up to the group of dogs and took a long glance at all of them. His intrigue was on one of the dogs, the one with the tail curled upwards and slightly fluffy fur. Black pointed ears with a black nose, and tan and grey to black fur in between her tail and head. He had seen a dog like this on his travels before, it reminded him of home. "Sara." he read out loud, it was carved into this ol' girls collar. "Let's go, love." he said after petting her a bit.

The group meets up with Rusty before leaving town, and Fomaha comes into view yet again before they head off to their Journey. He looks at Raven and back at Reid, with a genuinely surprised stare. "Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't shoot him." he stated bluntly to Raven.

Shal had been out in the wilds she was only barely associated with the peacekeeprs, and even then it was mostly because she knew how to live in the wild and hunted the most dangerous of creatures. Shal didn't care for things like civilization finding them as ways to hide from truths to mask the unknown over and hide from the terrors lurking just outside. It was better to be a savage and know what was beyond than to bury ones head in the ground and pretend nothing was wrong. Still to meet in the day under the blazing sun was annoying as shal had issues with bright places always causing her eyes to hurt, her tribe had long lived in a deep mine they were more used to the dark than there were the light needing only the glowing veins of the rocks to see.

shal would approach the city and spy several figures waiting at the gates, it seemed she was late, well that was not her problem. Shal knew a few of the faces but didn't know most. Shal was not exactly the most active member and she was barely even that close to any of the regular members as few could be around her to long always finding her oddly off putting. Shal had asked and none could place it she assumed it was what her people knew that had fully tainted them as the legion had called it. Either way those at the gates would get an odd sight, a tall girl with unkempt white hair and blood red pupiless eyes that was dressed in what looked to likely be a death claw hide chest wrap and skit with nearly every inch of her body covered in some very odd looking tattoos. As always Shal had her bone fist a mish mash of ever changing bone claws from whatever she happened to kill and feel made a good part of it and several different kinds of knives most being bone around her waits. If there was a scale for oddities Shal would without out a doubt be a 10 or 11 out of 10 in oddness.

Surprisingly Rusty didn't have to wait long for the others to join him and Stanley as they waited at the gate. As the others approached, he spotted a familiar figure out of the corner of his eye. Turning to face'em, he saw the ever recognizable tattoo's of his favorite Luddite and weirdo. Shal. A broad smile split the mutant's face as he approached the tribal girl, unbothered by her aura of unnaturalness. "Glad you could join Rusty and his companions Shal. Tell Rusty, What news do you have? Anything interesting?" He asked jovially, his manner of speech switching to third person.
Those that had hung around the tech wizard enough would know of this particular quirk of his, knowing that he would switch to third person when either excited, terrified or absolutely livid. Other than that, he would speak somewhat like a regular person.
"Tell Rusty, have you decided to learn the ways of Rusty yet?" He continued reaching behind himself to retrieve a nuka cola for the tribal occultist.

Fomaha had seen Shal around before, somewhat respected the aspect of keeping tradition. Albeit Fomaha didn't have those same beliefs, he respected Shal for being herself.

"Welcome to the party, Shal," Fomaha said before turning to the gates. "I'd say the big siblings should be around here somewhere, you all need to meet T&T." he said before scouting the area. "They must still be on lunch break." while he walked around the corner, only to be met with an odd growl and gasp. Fomaha comes from around the corner of the entrance along with his pals Trey and Troy. Let's just say they seemed happy and playful, almost child-like in energy. They towered over everyone, and their claws were as long as your forearm. Such massive creatures following behind Fomaha, Reid especially got wide-eyed, but only for a moment as he'd seen T&T before. Just not up close. They were intriguing to him as much as they were to the rest of the group. Extremely hairy and with horns as long as you'd imagine. They both looked identical, and they both moved the same way. Almost as if their souls were connected.

"Meet Trey, and Troy." Fomaha said all nonchalant. As if two towering Deathclaws this close to civilization were completely normal. But, around here, it was. Fomaha explained to the group they were the town's guards, and afterward, they'd both introduce themselves. "Hello, me Trey" "Hello, me Troy" they said in sync. "We here all day, cept for eat-eat times." they continued. "Remember... dont be doodoo head" Trey said giggling as Troy began poking Reid's shoulders as they continue giggling together. Such childlike humor, almost a bit creepy. "Cut it out you two" Fomaha said as Reid was just completely frozen after this giant began poking him. Not exactly the best thing to see while drunk. Especially those claws... such massive claws. "Sorry." they said while quieting their giggling. "Nice.. meet you." continuing in broken English. You could tell their vocabulary wasn't exactly refined.

Shal took the cola but she was not interested in the way of rusty for his way was the way of technology of science that blinded people. Some science was good, some technology was good but people surrounded themselves with to much and they saw the world not was it was but so science told them it was. Rusty knew more than most of what lurked beyond science, yet still he blinded himself with technology and reason. Reason was not something that worked when something you looked at was a poison to reason itself. Still Shal could not blame people for wanting to not see the full picture those that did often were never the same only her people did so and kept their minds. The pair of deathclaws were more her kind of beings simple and primal, though while Shal was not the brightest those two were lacking even more in the brains department.

" Prey is lacking nothing big all small " Shal said keeping her news simple and to what interested her nothing big was there to hunt, aka no super mutants or deathclaws she had found " i will not learn your way i do not need to blind myself i do not fear to see" She continued rejecting Rusty as she always did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back