• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cravings From the Mind of Mobius

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
What do we got? Cravings! When do we want them satisfied? Now!
Well, actually, I don't know if you have cravings, but I have a couple cravings that I'd love to write! Rather than bump a months old thread, I figured I would just start a new one. Feel free to PM me or reply here if any of these ideas catch your attention! I'm going to try to keep this short because I can't code and I know how boring it is to read bland text like this... but whenever I say I'm going to keep things short, I wind up writing a novel so we'll see how long this thing is in the end, haha.

.About Me.
- MxF pairings only. Nothing against others, I just only enjoy writing MxF.
- I play male or female, but might have a preference for one or the other depending on the plot.
- I typically write anywhere from 400-1,000+ words, but I'm perfectly okay with short posts (I'm one-liner friendly!) as long as there's something for me to work with. I'm preferring around 400-600 right now in an attempt to be able to post more.
- Currently managing 1 to 2 replies per week for long, detailed posts. I'm able to reply daily for one-liners/short posts and should be able to reply multiple times per week if they're within the 400-600 word range.
- I write in third person past tense.
- I strongly prefer PMs to threads, but I will write in a thread if that's what my partner prefers. I don't RP on discord.
- The only limits I have are anything outside of RPN's rules (obviously) and cheating/affairs.
- I love to chat ooc and plotting is one of my favorite things to do. Expect lots of random ideas to be messaged your way!
- Feel free to bump me if you haven't heard back from me. I can be forgetful sometimes (... or most of the time...)
- Currently dealing with stuff IRL including mental health issues (hooray, depression!) so my activity will likely fluctuate, but I'll keep you as updated as possible.
- I'm in the EST, but I'm basically nocturnal so I might as well be in Japan's time zone xD.
- I really only write realistic plots. No fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, etc. is what I mean by that. The modern time period is my favorite, though I do dig the roaring 20s and could possibly be talked into a medieval setting or even another time period depending on the plot.

.About You.
- Please be friendly. My social anxiety doesn't enjoy RPing with partners who aren't friendly xD.
- 18+. I'm not comfortable writing romance or violence/gore with anyone younger than 18 due to my age (I'm 23).
- Word count doesn't matter so long as you write with proper grammar (mistakes happen and are no big deal! I just want to be able to understand what you're saying!) and give me something to work with.
- At least one reply a week would be epic. The more the merrier!
- Open to plotting after we've started the RP... let's come up with lots of ideas to throw at our characters!
- Please don't ghost me! If you don't want to RP anymore, just tell me! And if it completely slipped your mind and you feel bad to the point of not PMing me... don't feel bad. I'll be happy to pick up where we left off before your forgetfulness kicked in ;)
- I... think that's it? Basically be friendly and be excited for the RP and I'll be a happy camper!

.The Ideas.
I don't have a whole lot of time left before I have to hop off of my computer and attempt to get a few hours sleep so certain pairings I might not list the actual plots that I have in mind for them (if I do have any in mind), but I'll gladly delve into the plots in a PM!

Master x Slave
Desired Role: Slave // Desired Gender: varies based on the plot (the plot I'm craving the most I would want to play a male)
I have two main plots that I'd love to write for this. One involves a male slave to a female master with I'd say a pretty high chance to develop into a relationship between them. The other could be opposite genders if you wanted to include romance or the same gender without romance, as I really don't care if it ever develops into a romance or not as that's not the point of that specific plot. I'm open to hearing your plots, too! This is my all time favorite pairing/plot idea. I love writing the mental and emotional side to it and just really delving into my character's mind as far as how everything's getting to them. Modern era strongly preferred. The slave would be a labor slave, not forced into any "acts".

Rich x Poor
Desired Role: Either // Desired Gender: Either
While I'm open to more plots than just this one, the specific plot I have in mind goes like this: the Poor character is absolutely desperate for cash. The stack of bills piling up on the table is about to topple over and the income they're making just isn't enough to cover it. In their desperation, they go to the richest neighborhood in their town/city and start knocking on doors (speaking into those speaker things [what are they called?] by the gaits?) in hopes of convincing somebody to give them a job or maybe some leftovers or, heck, even some money. Every single house rejects them... until they reach the final house. The Rich character takes pity on them and invites them in for a meal, planning on helping them out however they can.
*Do note that the original idea I had is that, if Poor is a female, she’s pregnant, but that’s not a requirement.

Hopeless Romantics
Desired Role: n/a // Desired Gender: Either
I just love writing characters who are hopelessly in love with each other. The kind of love that makes you go "awww" and also makes you think "I'd so get made fun of if anybody ever read this". Either boyfriend x girlfriend, a married couple, an engaged couple, or even a pairing that starts out not together but develops into a blossoming relationship. Just something fluffy and sweet and, well, awww.

Exes to Lovers
Desired Role: n/a // Desired Gender: Slight preference for male
It's such a trope, but it's a trope I adore. The thought of this couple who broke up, especially due to rocky circumstances or one of the two really screwing up, winding up back together really makes my heart flutter. I have a couple of plots in mind for this, both of which where I either want to play the male or slightly prefer the male role, though I'm not opposed to playing the female if you would prefer the male! There's a lot we could come up with for this one.

Second Chances
Desired Role: Slight preference to the character receiving the second chance // Desired Gender: Either
Not necessarily exes to lovers, but I love a plot where one of the characters is getting a second chance. Whether that be because they made a mistake in the past or they thought they couldn't be redeemed or something else that could fall into this category. I especially love the thought of everyone else scorning the character for whatever reason and the other side of the pairing being the first one (or one of a few people) to give them a chance.

Horse -- Human (NOT romantic)
Desired Role: Human // Desired Gender: Male for the plot I have in mind, either for any other ideas
The specific plot I have in mind involves an inmate at a prison getting the chance to work with a Mustang who's categorized as difficult to handle. I can go into greater detail in PM! I'm also up to other ideas.

Pirate Captain x Defeated Pirate Captain
Desired Role: Defeated Pirate Captain // Desired Gender: Female
Set in the heyday of swashbuckling scallywags, the role of Defeated Pirate Captain was an absolute legend of the seven seas. For years they've masqueraded as a male, dominating the waters and achieving unimaginable riches. Until the role of Pirate Captain defeats them in battle... and discovers the truth: the legendary pirate captain is a woman. I'll go into greater detail in PM!

Gladiator x Owner's Daughter
Desired Role: Gladiator // Desired Gender: Male
The setting is, well... imagine a modern day world where gladiator battles are not only a thing, but one of the most popular "sports" on television. Oh, it's just like the old days: gladiators are either slaves or prisoners of some kind, with the Gladiator role in this specific plot being purchased by the father of the other role, Owner's Daughter. He's trained to be quite the fighter, but after he and the daughter become close, he loses a battle and is about to be killed, only for daughter to intervene and convince her father to order him to be spared. At that point, my plotting brain thinks he would become a house slave at the daughter's request.

Bodyguard x Celebrity
Desired Role: Bodyguard // Desired Gender: Male
In this particular plot, I would prefer there to be an age gap between the bodyguard and the celebrity, with the bodyguard being older than the celebrity. The idea I have in mind is that the celebrity (actress or singer preferred, but I'm open to others you might want to write... really just want to avoid "reality star", haha) gets a new bodyguard and... it's the Bodyguard role. Yeah, such a detailed idea. I'm a master plotter!

Other Ideas to Spice Up the Above Pairings... and Stuff
I love a good age gap (with the male being older than the female) and I'm always down to throwing that into the mix! Pregnancy, despite my intense tokophobia IRL, is also a plot twist I enjoy. Gangs and the mob are always fun to throw into the mix, as well. Small town settings make for adorable romances.

While I do have other plots in mind (even for pairings not listed), these are what I'm craving the most. If there isn't something listed that you like, feel free to ask about it anyways. I might be down for it! Hope to hear from you soon <3

Last edited:
Bump! Just a heads up: I’m currently away on a beach vacation so my activity will be spotty until I’m home (Saturday night). I’ll still be around here and there throughout the day, though!

I enjoyed a few of your plots and love to talk to you when you're back from vacation!

Slow night at the beach, but stuck on mobile for the time being. Anybody want to plot? ‘Specially craving master x slave (and especially the plot I have in mind where I’ll play the male slave!)!

Updated available plots! Or more like edited the ones that aren't available, haha.

Updated! I'm also home from vacation now so I shouldn't be as in and out as I was last week!

Welp, a fall of my horse landed me with a concussion. I’m getting back into the swing of things and would love one or two more to keep the creative juices flowing. I’m on mobile so I can’t add it to the post, but I’d also be interested in a gang/mob type plot (and might even have one in mind). Main craving is still the master x slave pairing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back