• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cravings; cravings! [ Fandom + Original ideas ]

Zylvia

Agnorian
Hey all! Welcome to this homely little place where I -- a lazy cat too grouchy and, well, lazy to make this page any more fancy -- list my desperate cravings at the moment.

So I just finished binge-watching Psycho-Pass and it's awakened a new hunger in me for all the roleplays. In light of my withdrawal, I went searching for open Psycho-Pass RPs and found, to my utter chagrin, pretty much none in existence. It damn near broke my little heart.

Not a heartbeat later, here we are, on a journey to what I hope will soon be a rewarding, exciting adventure. So without further ado, let's dig in!

What's in bold is what I'm currently malnourished for. My preferred romantic interests are in italic, listed in order of preference. Note, I am very open and welcome to the notion of OC love interests in all cases, however, if nothing's listed next to the fandom in question, assume that that's what I'm seeking :)

ANIME / VIDEO GAMES

• Psycho-Pass [ Shinya Kogami  |  Nobuchika Ginoza  |  Shusei Kagari  

• Fate Zero [ Diarmuid O'Dyna ]

• Fairy Tail [  Jellal Fernandes  |  Gray Fullbuster   ]

• Bleach [  Ichigo Kurosaki  |  Shuuhei Hisagi  ]

• Naruto [  Minato Namikaze  |  Kakashi Hatake  ]

• Gintama [ Gintoki Sakata  |  Toshiro Hijikata  |  Sougo Okita ]

Let's be real; I have no idea how this would pan out, but I'm willing to humour myself and give it a shot! xD Some crazy silver soul come join me --

OF BOOKS AND LITERATURE

• Graceling

• The Hunger Games Finnick Odair  |  Gale Hawthorne ]

• Seraphina Lucien Kiggenstone ]

• The Lunar Chronicles

Because all the characters are my precious babies and I can't bear the thought of breaking them up, haha xD

• The Others [ Vladimir Sanguinati  |  Jackson Wolfgard ]

ORIGINAL IDEAS (but not really)

• Beauty and the beast retelling

Get creative with this people! I'm down for some gender-reversal, physical deformations or beastly personalities, cruel magic or mystic beauty, tempered grace or wild passion. Give it all to me. Beauty and the beast is honestly one of my favourite fairytales of all time, and I want MORE. But I seriously don't want a fairytale; I want something dark and gritty and all-around epic.

• Aladdin retelling

Same thing here, peeps! A budding romance between a resentful, bitter jinni trapped in a lamp for thousands of years and forced to grant wishes and a petty street thief? I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Again, I'm all ears to bending this classic tale upside down and then twisting it into knots. Maybe the thief is actually the leader of an underground rebellion? Perhaps the jinni has a split-personality that jeopardizes the very dreams its supposed to make come true? Hit me with your ideas people! ^_^

• Soulmate bond complications

This one has so, so many paths to take; it's making me dizzy just trying to grasp all the possibilities.

- Perhaps a loner girl's world black and white world bursts into riots of colour after setting her eyes on a singer in a raucous concert? In a world where only those who have laid eyes on their soulmate can see in explosions of colour, can a commoner riddled with problems and a superstar find their way to one another? How will said celebrity even find his woman in a crowd of thousands? Perhaps some lovers are meant to be held only in the planes of a dream...

- A man rubs his faded scar, the only reminder of his soulmate, strangled to death by a serial killer seven years ago. Even now, the loss is fresh, and bleeding. Yet, today, he finds a new mark sitting on top of the old, mangled skin. Another love. A mark he'd seen on his friend only weeks prior. What does this mean? Nobody had ever told of having more than one soulmate before. Could he go through the pain of potential loss once again? Can a broken heart mend? Who knows?

- A mad scavenger hunt through a bustling city has two strangers running from dawn until dusk, and then late into the midnight hour laughing until it hurts. Something sizzles between them. Friendship? Or more? One is already bonded to another; one remains single and free. Yet, it's undeniable that they share a connection. What does it mean to be bonded to another? Could it be possible that the universe's choice of lover for someone could be wrong? Do they dare fight back against the accepted norm?

If you have any fancy ideas, please do let me know! I promise to listen with an open mind; I love novelty ^_^ So I definitely encourage you to hit me up!

• Assassin & Royalty

Gotta love this classic trope. Old, but gold. Once again, there can be so many ways to spin this, and put some original twists on it. If you're interested in this, I would 100% love to plan it out with you together. So Imma leave this open to your imagination, my friend ^_^

• Hate-to-Love trope

This has got to be one of my all time favourite tropes. It's so much fun to read about, to roleplay and to watch. Honestly, it's a win all-around. I can picture a variety of settings for this since it is so versatile. Once again, shoot me a message and we can figure something out together.

-----------------------------------------------------

And that about summarizes what I desperately need in my life right this instant. But first... some housekeeping.

HOUSEKEEPING (dust properly, ya fool)

Don't wait years to spring clean

-- I'm honestly not too bothered by the frequency of your posts. Emphasis on the 'too'. I would like a minimum of three posts a week, but I can understand that life can take unexpected twists and turns and get so busy you forget to eat. All I ask is that you try to keep to a somewhat regular schedule, and inform me of any departures you might have to take. I will understand, and we can figure out how to proceed together ^_^ Also, if you're not interested in the RP anymore and would like to bid adieu, that is A-OK! No hard feelings; I promise. Just do me a favour and let me know so we can part on good terms and stay friends :)

Proper cleaning should take effort and time!

-- Now this is important. Post length matters dearly to me. While all my other rules are pretty malleable, this one is ironclad. Give me one-liners, and I will drop you like you're hot (eyy, song reference xD ). I like details; I like eloquence. I adore thoughtfulness and insight into characters' thoughts. I like knowing the reasons behind their harsh words, their choices, their fears, etc. I like to feel like I'm reading about a real character and not a cardboard cut-out. So when you reply, put some thought and detail into it. That's all I ask. I like a minimum of two paragraphs, but don't get me wrong, I'd much prefer for it to be longer. In fact, I like injecting a lot of detail into my replies. I will always try to match you, but please do let me know if you feel like you can't match me or if you have any problems. If you're having a writer's block or if you're low on idea fuel or motivation, please let me know! I promise I'm understanding ^_^

Don't be afraid of getting dirty during the process

-- Honestly, the title for this one is pretty accurate xD I'm perfectly okay with graphic language, descriptions of violence and reasonable (within the limits of the site's rules) romance. In fact, I even encourage it! Things are always more fun when they're coloured by things like that. So please, do.

Cleaning is love; cleaning is life

-- Gonna be perfectly honest with you. I like having a budding romance in my roleplays. However, I like it to be organic, not rushed. Let the tension build; I'm all about that slow-burn, baby. However, if you're not into that, that's okay too :) Just let me know; I'm sure we can work something out. That said, my preference is to play the female character; however, as part of my project to become more versatile in my writing, I am willing to play male characters too, but thoroughly depends on if I believe I am capable of depicting them properly. So don't be afraid to ask! ^_^ Also, my preference is to double, where I play my OC and your love interest and vice versa. It's more fun with two storylines and keeps things interesting if ever one of them lags. Of course there are exceptions to this, but as I've mentioned previously, let's discuss! :D

Cleaning should be the joy of your soul, the light of your being, the---

-- LASTLY, but most importantly, HAVE FUN. Talk to me; joke with me. Let's have a laugh and a good time ^_^

Alright; Zylvia -- out. I'm eager to hear from y'all ^_^

Hey! I would love to do a Hunger games Roleplay for you! I could easily play Gale to your OC if you could play Finnick for mine! :)  

Oh my god, someone else who likes Gintama! :D

I'd be interested in a good ol' silver soul rp if you're still interested :)

Hey all! Welcome to this homely little place where I -- a lazy cat too grouchy and, well, lazy to make this page any more fancy -- list my desperate cravings at the moment.

So I just finished binge-watching Psycho-Pass and it's awakened a new hunger in me for all the roleplays. In light of my withdrawal, I went searching for open Psycho-Pass RPs and found, to my utter chagrin, pretty much none in existence. It damn near broke my little heart.

Not a heartbeat later, here we are, on a journey to what I hope will soon be a rewarding, exciting adventure. So without further ado, let's dig in!

What's in bold is what I'm currently malnourished for. My preferred romantic interests are in italic, listed in order of preference. Note, I am very open and welcome to the notion of OC love interests in all cases, however, if nothing's listed next to the fandom in question, assume that that's what I'm seeking :)

ANIME / VIDEO GAMES

• Psycho-Pass [ Shinya Kogami  |  Nobuchika Ginoza  |  Shusei Kagari  

• Fate Zero [ Diarmuid O'Dyna ]

• Fairy Tail [  Jellal Fernandes  |  Gray Fullbuster   ]

• Bleach [  Ichigo Kurosaki  |  Shuuhei Hisagi  ]

• Naruto [  Minato Namikaze  |  Kakashi Hatake  ]

• Gintama [ Gintoki Sakata  |  Toshiro Hijikata  |  Sougo Okita ]

Let's be real; I have no idea how this would pan out, but I'm willing to humour myself and give it a shot! xD Some crazy silver soul come join me --

OF BOOKS AND LITERATURE

• Graceling

• The Hunger Games Finnick Odair  |  Gale Hawthorne ]

• Seraphina Lucien Kiggenstone ]

• The Lunar Chronicles

Because all the characters are my precious babies and I can't bear the thought of breaking them up, haha xD

• The Others [ Vladimir Sanguinati  |  Jackson Wolfgard ]

ORIGINAL IDEAS (but not really)

• Beauty and the beast retelling

Get creative with this people! I'm down for some gender-reversal, physical deformations or beastly personalities, cruel magic or mystic beauty, tempered grace or wild passion. Give it all to me. Beauty and the beast is honestly one of my favourite fairytales of all time, and I want MORE. But I seriously don't want a fairytale; I want something dark and gritty and all-around epic.

• Aladdin retelling

Same thing here, peeps! A budding romance between a resentful, bitter jinni trapped in a lamp for thousands of years and forced to grant wishes and a petty street thief? I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Again, I'm all ears to bending this classic tale upside down and then twisting it into knots. Maybe the thief is actually the leader of an underground rebellion? Perhaps the jinni has a split-personality that jeopardizes the very dreams its supposed to make come true? Hit me with your ideas people! ^_^

• Soulmate bond complications

This one has so, so many paths to take; it's making me dizzy just trying to grasp all the possibilities.

- Perhaps a loner girl's world black and white world bursts into riots of colour after setting her eyes on a singer in a raucous concert? In a world where only those who have laid eyes on their soulmate can see in explosions of colour, can a commoner riddled with problems and a superstar find their way to one another? How will said celebrity even find his woman in a crowd of thousands? Perhaps some lovers are meant to be held only in the planes of a dream...

- A man rubs his faded scar, the only reminder of his soulmate, strangled to death by a serial killer seven years ago. Even now, the loss is fresh, and bleeding. Yet, today, he finds a new mark sitting on top of the old, mangled skin. Another love. A mark he'd seen on his friend only weeks prior. What does this mean? Nobody had ever told of having more than one soulmate before. Could he go through the pain of potential loss once again? Can a broken heart mend? Who knows?

- A mad scavenger hunt through a bustling city has two strangers running from dawn until dusk, and then late into the midnight hour laughing until it hurts. Something sizzles between them. Friendship? Or more? One is already bonded to another; one remains single and free. Yet, it's undeniable that they share a connection. What does it mean to be bonded to another? Could it be possible that the universe's choice of lover for someone could be wrong? Do they dare fight back against the accepted norm?

If you have any fancy ideas, please do let me know! I promise to listen with an open mind; I love novelty ^_^ So I definitely encourage you to hit me up!

• Assassin & Royalty

Gotta love this classic trope. Old, but gold. Once again, there can be so many ways to spin this, and put some original twists on it. If you're interested in this, I would 100% love to plan it out with you together. So Imma leave this open to your imagination, my friend ^_^

• Hate-to-Love trope

This has got to be one of my all time favourite tropes. It's so much fun to read about, to roleplay and to watch. Honestly, it's a win all-around. I can picture a variety of settings for this since it is so versatile. Once again, shoot me a message and we can figure something out together.

-----------------------------------------------------

And that about summarizes what I desperately need in my life right this instant. But first... some housekeeping.

HOUSEKEEPING (dust properly, ya fool)

Don't wait years to spring clean

-- I'm honestly not too bothered by the frequency of your posts. Emphasis on the 'too'. I would like a minimum of three posts a week, but I can understand that life can take unexpected twists and turns and get so busy you forget to eat. All I ask is that you try to keep to a somewhat regular schedule, and inform me of any departures you might have to take. I will understand, and we can figure out how to proceed together ^_^ Also, if you're not interested in the RP anymore and would like to bid adieu, that is A-OK! No hard feelings; I promise. Just do me a favour and let me know so we can part on good terms and stay friends :)

Proper cleaning should take effort and time!

-- Now this is important. Post length matters dearly to me. While all my other rules are pretty malleable, this one is ironclad. Give me one-liners, and I will drop you like you're hot (eyy, song reference xD ). I like details; I like eloquence. I adore thoughtfulness and insight into characters' thoughts. I like knowing the reasons behind their harsh words, their choices, their fears, etc. I like to feel like I'm reading about a real character and not a cardboard cut-out. So when you reply, put some thought and detail into it. That's all I ask. I like a minimum of two paragraphs, but don't get me wrong, I'd much prefer for it to be longer. In fact, I like injecting a lot of detail into my replies. I will always try to match you, but please do let me know if you feel like you can't match me or if you have any problems. If you're having a writer's block or if you're low on idea fuel or motivation, please let me know! I promise I'm understanding ^_^

Don't be afraid of getting dirty during the process

-- Honestly, the title for this one is pretty accurate xD I'm perfectly okay with graphic language, descriptions of violence and reasonable (within the limits of the site's rules) romance. In fact, I even encourage it! Things are always more fun when they're coloured by things like that. So please, do.

Cleaning is love; cleaning is life

-- Gonna be perfectly honest with you. I like having a budding romance in my roleplays. However, I like it to be organic, not rushed. Let the tension build; I'm all about that slow-burn, baby. However, if you're not into that, that's okay too :) Just let me know; I'm sure we can work something out. That said, my preference is to play the female character; however, as part of my project to become more versatile in my writing, I am willing to play male characters too, but thoroughly depends on if I believe I am capable of depicting them properly. So don't be afraid to ask! ^_^ Also, my preference is to double, where I play my OC and your love interest and vice versa. It's more fun with two storylines and keeps things interesting if ever one of them lags. Of course there are exceptions to this, but as I've mentioned previously, let's discuss! :D

Cleaning should be the joy of your soul, the light of your being, the---

-- LASTLY, but most importantly, HAVE FUN. Talk to me; joke with me. Let's have a laugh and a good time ^_^

Alright; Zylvia -- out. I'm eager to hear from y'all ^_^

I'll do Beauty and the beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back