• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Cravings~ (closed)

Caffeine_Obsessed

Lost: Marbles

I'm going to make this a pretty simple interest check!

- I am 18+

- I'm open to any pairing, FxM, MxM, FxF, NBxF, NBxM, NBxNB, etc etc. If you prefer something, let me know!

- I write about maybe 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes more sometimes less- depends y'know?

- I kinda want a partner who at least does 2 "paragraphs" and has sorta decent grammar/spelling (I of course am not perfect all the time, so I don't expect you to be either lol), but I unfortunately am not looking to do a novella type thing- since I am personally unable to, nor am I interested in one liners. I kinda want someone who can sorta match, but it's not totally required. Just give us something to work with =}

- I am not expecting a post everyday so don't worry! Every other day would be fine, or even a few times a week- or even weekends! Of course, if you wanna do everyday or even in a row it's fine! I might not be able to reciprocate at times. I
personally can do a few times a week, or somewhat multiple in a row back and forth. It really depends lol

- I have trash mental health, so if I am quiet for like- a week or more without previous warning, feel free to bump me! I will do the same, though I can't always guarantee I will be back into writing just yet.

- I am open to ghosting since I unfortunately kinda have the same problem sometimes. I get it! If it happens, I will most
likely get the hint XD

- Open to dark themes, as long as we discuss it beforehand

-

Not looking to do too many right now, but I have these certain cravings! Those that are marked with a green asterisk are sorta cravings! Feel free to suggest a mix and match of anything or even suggest stuff of your own! If a colored title is marked, then that basically means any under that section. (*)

Demon*
Demon x Human
Demon x Disguised Death
Fake relationship
Relationship Contract

Western**

(Fair warning, I'm not much of a history buff, but as long as I get the vibe/setting y'know?)
Time travel
Demon/Fantasy (or Supernatural) being x Town madman (person)
Outlaw x Other
Supernatural
Bounty hunting

Somebody in Disguise

Idol x commoner in disguise as idol
Boy band/group/movie series/etc. x Girl disguised as boy to get in
(There is this one k-drama like this that I just can’t get out of my mind LOL)
Undercover
Supernatural/fantasy being disguised as human/other being*

Ones that do not Fit in a section

Accidental love spell/charm (or something similar)
Fake relationship/contract relationship
Amnesia (not the game)
Villain x any idk
Friends/Lovers/Ex-lovers/enemies which one of them had been magically corrupted*
(or it could be non-magic but y''know)
Gangs/Gangsters/Mobsters

Cursed x person who can unknowingly break said curse
Pirates
Someone in need of money/protection x Mob/Mafia/Gangster*
Obsession (maybe something like the series 'YOU' idk)*

-

Even if it's not starred, I might still be interested! Who knows, but it's not guaranteed
Please Dm Instead of writing below, Tank ya <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back