• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom craving three fandoms ✰ doubling-friendly!

Wisp

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_oaqhjgRhW61s8lk9fo1_500.gif

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey!! I'm Wisp, and welcome to my search thread! I've had a few specific 1x1 cravings lately, so rather
than continue lurking the forum, it's time I made a search thread of my own!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
before I list what I'm interested in doing, here's a little background info on how I roleplay and what I expect from partners!

I've been roleplaying for about a decade now, and I'm glad to say that some of my earliest writing was lost to a forum wipe in '09. some forums classify writing by "literacy level", on which I'd probably fall most comfortably in the "lazy adv. lit." category. in other words, I can write anywhere from three to six paragraphs on average, although I typically mirror whoever I'm interacting with. I really do put quality over quantity - so purple prose is out - and if there's not enough to do in a post for it to be longer, then it won't be.

ideally, a partner with similar writing standards would be great; however, I won't exclude someone who doesn't match everything. my only no-go's are one-liners and people who absolutely won't double or play multiple characters, even if the other characters aren't a main focus. I don't want to end up playing all of the "NPCs"; I will volunteer to play them, but I don't want to play them all. I also don't roleplay mature content (although canon-typical violence is another matter), so please respect that.

I love actively plotting with my partners, although I do have social anxiety and can over-analyze things I want to suggest or add. however, please don't be afraid to pitch ideas and suggest additions or changes to anything I bring up! roleplaying should be enjoyable, and I don't expect these 1x1s to cater only to me. (fair warning, though - I can get caught up in details! I don't mind being told to step back from a detail I'm obsessing over.)

for the sake of organization, I'd rather only roleplay in the forums, with OOC chatter taking place in PMs!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alright, let's get to the fun stuff! like I mentioned above, there's some really specific cravings here, and I'm not really interested in much else.
I'm always always up for doubling (or more!), though I believe I reiterated that a few times below, just in case.
pairings are bold for easy skimming, and if there's one I'd prefer to play, I'll mention it bold & italicized.

INUYASHA

I have a few pairings for this that I prefer, and as stated above, I'm absolutely up for having multiple pairings in one roleplay! (just not, of course, centering around one character.) so for a pairing, any characters not mentioned - if they fit the plot's timeline - can exist as well and be paired up with someone!
Sesshomaru x Kagome

my first idea for this pairing is an AU ending to Naraku's defeat; after Kagome is sent back through the Bone Eater's Well, the well does not open again. at this point, she can either have "come to" on her fifteenth birthday, with no one from her time having any recollection of her absences or time in the past, or the past remains the past, and in moving on, Kagome discovers just how slowly yōkai age, and who from her time in the Feudal Era has survived. (for either of those events, I'd also be up for involving some reincarnation for the humans, such as Rin, Miroku, Sango, and Kaede!)
my second idea for this pairing is more of an AU, where yōkai exist alongside humans, most likely with a power struggle involved. (just, less bloodshed.) it would be either a more modern take on the series, or nullify those events completely, simply being a modern-day AU with different struggles, reasons for meeting, etcetera. I have a lot of ideas, but I'd love to hear yours, too!
I'm also totally open to suggestions for this, since it's seriously my OTP for the series. throw me your ideas!!
Sesshomaru x OC
since I'd really prefer to double when someone plays a canon character to my female OC, I'd rather pitch plot ideas back and forth so that it fits both OCs.
Miroku x Kagome
honestly, there were a few really good fanfics that got me hooked on this ship, so I can't say that I have any solid ideas for what could work for them. I am always always a sucker for reincarnation!AUs or modern!AUs though, so don't be surprised if those tie in to anything I pitch for this!

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG
Chat Noir x Ladybug
OCs only - although I won't mind the mention of canon characters - and I'd like to really get creative with this! I don't have a whole lot of parameters for this one, since there's a lot up in the air until the OCs are decided upon. they would be Ladybug and Chat Noir, as oppose to Marinette and Adrien.
the roles of Chat Noir and Ladybug wouldn't have to be "gender locked", either, for more possibilities!
Adrien x Marinette (Chat Noir x Ladybug)
alternatively, Adrienette is adorable, so I'm 100% up for roleplaying that ship! (and OCs can still be brought into this, as well! they'd just no longer be replacing Marinette and Adrien as Paris's main hero set is all.) there's a lot of options for this one (as well as AUs), and I'm always a sucker for the 'reveal' trope!

POKÉMON
okay, so I'm sure you've heard this one before, but the hero!trainer and the grunt!trainer getting together throughout the storyline. I'd prefer that they be aged up, no matter which game & storyline we choose to work with, so just not adolescents at the very least. (I don't want there to be an age-gap relationship, so both trainers would be around the same age.) there'd be canon NPCs, a canon storyline, etcetera - but our own twists and turns (not to mention romance), and so-on-so-forth.
I'd really prefer to play the grunt!trainer, and for this to be a FxF ship!
there's also absolutely room for more OCs and ships, too, if wanted! (even canon x OC, with ages kept in mind!)
there's also an alternative option to replace most of the canon "cast" with OCs, if preferred, so it's really up for discussion.
as far as games go, (at the moment) I'm most familiar with B&W and X&Y, but I have no problem with refreshing myself on others. however, I don't really feel like Sun & Moon would fit this plot, so that's the only one that I'd absolutely have to nix.

Last edited:
beep beep!!

still looking for roleplays - especially InuYasha or Pokémon, since those don't have any interest!

beep beep!!

still looking for roleplays - I'm willing to do more Miraculous, but would ideally like to see InuYasha or Pokémon get more interest!!

p.s. I'm sick, so right now my replies to things are a little spotty! as soon as I'm better that will improve >v<

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back