• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [CRAVING] The Hero Gotham Needs {Batman Characters}

sodium

"no more pomegranates!" - demeter

giphy.gif

The Hero Gotham Needs

The Dark Knight

We have all heard the stories of Superman flying through the sky, of a flash of light dashing through the city, or even a man breathing and fighting underwater. All who have superpowers. A man in a bat suit most would laugh at, yet faces some of the most horrific sights such as a faceless clown or a man stronger than any other, able to break one's back. Meanwhile, Superman fights a rogue genius.

All this, while rebuilding a family he never had. Robin. Batgirl. Nightwing. Red Hood. Red Robin, Even his own son and a butler who has been there for Bruce throughout it all.
tumblr_inline_op57s8bAVm1rnehy7_540.gif

But Dosen't Deserve

Below are pairings I'd like to explore, whether romantic or not, but please let me know! The characters that I prefer to play are underlined and in italics! Willing to double! Also down for moving to another platform if preferred.

Dick/Jason
Dick/Bruce
Dick/Slade
Dick/Raptor
Dick/Midnighter
Dick/Thomas Jr
Dick/Injustice!Damian
Dick/Hal
Earth 3! Dick/Earth 3! Slade
Earth 3! Dick/Bruce
Jason/Bruce
Jason/Tim
Jason
/Roman
Jason/Joker
Tim/Ra’s
Tim/Damian

AUs: Mafia

I'm fine with romantic or non romantic roleplays. :)

Last edited:
I've an interest in Bruce x Talia, or Poison Ivy x Dick. Whichever you're currently preferring! That being said, I can't start pm's yet unfortunately.

I am so open to any of these pairings.

I like a lot of the Robin pairings and I'd be open to discussing plot and whatever else.

So if you're still interested feel free to shoot me a PM.

Are you an avid comic book reader or is this based of the cartoons/games? Just curious. I usually prefer to RP with people who've read a few runs of the characters as done by different writers :3

Are you an avid comic book reader or is this based of the cartoons/games? Just curious. I usually prefer to RP with people who've read a few runs of the characters as done by different writers :3

I've seen a lot of the cartoons and game stuff. I have also read a few of the major comics for Batman such as Death in the Family, Killing Joke, Death of the Family, etc. I just haven't read, you know, every single Batman comic out there. xD But I believe I have a pretty good grasp on the many variations of characters!

Erm. Hehe I'm not really good at making up plots or anything, I was kinda hoping you make one and I follow along.

I absolutely LOVE your page and am THRILLED to see that you ship Jason x Dick. I am a hardcore fan of this pairing and have had a crush on Dick Grayson for years. In fact, I grew up watching the Animated Series and the original Robin was my first crush next to James of Pokémon's Team Rocket and Yakko Warner of Animainacs. Believe me it didn't come as a shock to anyone when I came out of the closet LMAO

I have posted a starter but would love to see what you're capable of!
I just joined RP NATION this evening and am completely lost when it comes to messaging someone, if it's at all possible please PM me when you can! Thank you very much and good luck in Gotham!

1.png

I hope you don't mind that I added a bit of action to our roleplay. Feel free to add to it as it was left in an ambiguous state.

As for the romance in the roleplay, I'm thinking about Jason helping Richard regain confidence in himself. Is our pairing dating yet or just that Dick confessed his love to Jason? Again I'd really like for this to become longterm as you're a GREAT roleplayer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back