• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving Star Trek MxF

BigTexMex

This pale blue dot
I am craving an OC x OC Star Trek story right now. I'm open to write in any timeline whether it be TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, newtrek movies, Star Trek Online. I have a general plot I'd like to play where our characters are both fresh out of the academy. Anything after that is open for planning and I'm more then open to other ideas.

- As long as you can give me a minimum of two solid paragraphs then I'll be fine. By solid I mean something that I can reply off of. I know post length vary when in conversations as opposed to action. If you are someone who post multiple paragraphs then great! I promise I can match whatever you throw my way.

- It's your story as much as mine. Feel free to add plot twist and surprises as you see fit, I'll do the same. All I ask is that you don't control my character or do something to my character without letting me know first.

- I play male roles as my main. As the title says I'm only looking for MxF stories right now. I can play as many side characters as we want, we can work that out while plotting. I am looking to add romance to the stories, but only as a part of the story and not the whole thing. Romance only stories never survive long because there's no sustenance.

- With everything going on right now I am on pretty much every day at some point. That means I can shoot out as many replies as you do. I just ask that you try to post a few times a week if possible. If your schedule changes let me know, and I'll do the same for you.

- I'm over 18 so I ask that you be as well. The stories can have a more mature plot to them and I feel uncomfortable doing that with people under 18.

- I don't have any triggers so let me know your's. I don't want to cross any lines or make someone uncomfortable.

If you are interested please send me a PM. I'm open to using RPnation or Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back