• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving Sonic RP (CxC, CxOC, OCxOC)

buffy

Heya! My name is Buffy :) I'm a cartoonist/comic artist! So expect to see some RP-based art! As mentioned I am looking for a Sonic The Hedgehog RP. I'm 100% for doubling so don't be shy to ask! I'm also up for playing multiple characters to keep the plot flowing. I feel fairly confident in my ability to play..really any of the cast haha. I'm well-versed with the videogames and Television series! Not so much with the comics unfortunately. As for what I'm looking for specifically, I'd like to do some romance, juicy drama, and danger! I'm also fine with role-playing clones or alternate dimension characters if you are looking for the same character!

Characters I'm Good At Playing: (But not limited to any of these :)
Sonic
Knuckles
Rouge
Metal Sonic
Shadow
Eggman
Tails
Memphiles the Dark
Really any Evil Character lol

Looking for:
Shadow
Sonic
OCS!
Memphiles
Metal

My OCs:
Binx the Spider (magical babe)
Akaede the Fox (just a guy being a demonic yokai motherf-er)
Crimson the Spider (scary ass cryptid, proper Boi, actually soft)

If you have any questions just DM me!

Although, I can do other ships too. I’m best at playing sonic and knuckles tho btw. I can do anyone tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back