• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving some Fandoms

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! my name is Stepherz! First I'm going to list what exactly I'm craving, then I will list my general rules. So here comes the fun part, the list!

Persona 3 or 4

Pikmin

Harvest Moon/Rune Factory

Disney University

Fruit Baskets

Cardcaptor

Digimon

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

Fire Emblem Awakening or Birthright

These are my current cravings. I am open to roleplaying other topics, however these are the topics I want to get filled ASAP. As you noticed I did not list any pairings, I figured that was something we can discuss over PM. Now onto my general list of rules.

*My schedule is a little hectic right now. Sometimes I reply multiple times a day, sometimes once a week. Depends on work and my mood. If it's been longer than a week feel free to remind me.

*When it comes to post length I typically range from 1-3 paragraphs, but if I'm feeling really motivated it can be up to five. I consider myself at least semi-literate so I know my grammar, try to be pretty detailed, and overall a decent writer.

* I love romance, action, and adventure! I want our role-play to have these elements in them. I feel it just makes the role-play that more exciting. I don't want the romance to be there immediately (Unless we talk about it). I follow the site's rules of course so no smut.

*I have some plot ideas however I love coming up with a plot together! So don't be afraid to make suggestions! I promise I don't bite!

*For pairings I am only roleplaying MxF , it is what I know and feel most comfortable role playing. Since my topics are in the fandoms I usually prefer doubling (to keeps things fair) or just OCxOC. Unless we talk about it otherwise.

* I do not RP off the site so either PM (Preferred method) or forum works.

I believe that is all of my rules. Feel free to PM or comment on here! I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Hi, I'd be interested in a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory RP ( although I've only played Rune Factory 3)

Dont know if u still want a partner or not but I would like to do either Fairy Tail Disney University, or Fairy Tail. That is if ur still looking

Hello! my name is Stepherz! First I'm going to list what exactly I'm craving, then I will list my general rules. So here comes the fun part, the list!

Persona 3 or 4

Pikmin

Harvest Moon/Rune Factory

Disney University

Fruit Baskets

Cardcaptor

Digimon

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

Fire Emblem Awakening or Birthright

These are my current cravings. I am open to roleplaying other topics, however these are the topics I want to get filled ASAP. As you noticed I did not list any pairings, I figured that was something we can discuss over PM. Now onto my general list of rules.

*My schedule is a little hectic right now. Sometimes I reply multiple times a day, sometimes once a week. Depends on work and my mood. If it's been longer than a week feel free to remind me.

*When it comes to post length I typically range from 1-3 paragraphs, but if I'm feeling really motivated it can be up to five. I consider myself at least semi-literate so I know my grammar, try to be pretty detailed, and overall a decent writer.

* I love romance, action, and adventure! I want our role-play to have these elements in them. I feel it just makes the role-play that more exciting. I don't want the romance to be there immediately (Unless we talk about it). I follow the site's rules of course so no smut.

*I have some plot ideas however I love coming up with a plot together! So don't be afraid to make suggestions! I promise I don't bite!

*For pairings I am only roleplaying MxF , it is what I know and feel most comfortable role playing. Since my topics are in the fandoms I usually prefer doubling (to keeps things fair) or just OCxOC. Unless we talk about it otherwise.

* I do not RP off the site so either PM (Preferred method) or forum works.

I believe that is all of my rules. Feel free to PM or comment on here! I look forward to hearing from everyone!
could we do disney university it sounds interesting

I'm gonna watch this thread for now. If I get some extra free time to pick up another rp or two, I'd be down with doing Persona 3 right now (haven't finished 4 yet) or either Fire Emblem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back