• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving some F//~!

Hewo! TJ’s back again!
I’m never going to say that ever again in my existence.
Anyways, like the title says, I’m really craving some FxF rps!
I have many different plot ideas, but we’d have to brainstorm a little about characters, specific things, whatever.
I won’t write out a huge list of rules, I’ll just tell you a few that I like to have.

1. Please, please, please be literate. No one-liners. Ever. Even if it’s dialouge, at least include a little action like a hand twitch or a shuffling of feet. Even an emotion! I usually write a short paragraph in response, varying greatly depending on the situation.
2. No OPing of your character, and NO MARY SUES/GARY SUES. I’m so sick of seeing cliche characters. It’s one of my major pet peeves. Please make your character realistic- have at least some flaws! I’m not saying under power them or anything, just balance the good and bad traits. Everyone has a bit of both.
3. Don’t leave me hanging. Let me know if you’ll be away for a bit. I’m totally fine with it, I get it, I have times like that too. But make an effort to let me know if you’ll be away for long periods of time.

That’s it!
So enough chitchat! Time for the ideas.
I LOVE IDEAS SET IN THE EARLY 1900’s.
(My preferred is in bold.)

1. Jazz Performer x Your Character. So I’m really craving this one. It’s set in 1919, and my character is a performer at a night club where your character happens to be at. She can be rich, poor, of any status, whatever you wanna do. My character has trouble living as a lesbian in an oppressive time period against women and homosexuals, and we can have the roleplay deal with some of these issues, whatever you want! I just really am feeling this rp.

2. Countess/Lady of an Estate x Common Citizen. Ok so the title sounded really condescending, but it was take place in Victorian England, where relations between commoners and people of status were frowned upon. Our characters would have a secret relationship, and have to deal with some of the consequences. It’d be really cool.

3. Starbucks Barista x Customer. This one is more of a modern setting, of course. My character is a barista at Starbucks and yours is a customer. Kinda just like the title!

4. Serial Killer x Unsuspecting Citizen. This one can be set in modern times or in the 1900’s (I’m sorry I just love this time period!) your choice. My character is a notorious serial killer who goes under a false identity. Maybe yours can meet her at a bar or something? Whatever you prefer. Your character will probably eventually find out, etc.

5. Demon Turned Mortal x Human. My character would be a demon, maybe banished from their realm, who is turned human. Your character is just living a normal life until mine somehow (we’ll figure it out) pops into it and makes it a hell of a lot more exciting. They can encounter rival demons, angels, whatever.

So do any of these sound cool to you? If so, great! Reply here or just directly PM me and we can start discussing.

Happy roleplaying!
^;3^

So I just found out about this site, and I just registered so that I can respond to this, but it wont let me PM yet. (I liked the jazz performer idea) I was wondering if you had discord.

Mm... I'm not usually one for settings entirely grounded in reality, but I've been meaning to break some boundaries with my writing, and what better way than to get a bit of help? I'd be down to giving any of these a shot, for sure!

O lovely!! I’d love to write with you!! Maybe mix your jazz story and serial killer idea together! Let, me know!!

Aw, I have so many RPs on the go, but I love the idea of the potentially drug-addicted or emotionally injured jazz musician falling for the new waitress, with a mysterious past and a Russian accent. Smokey night clubs, frantic saxophones, and cold-war tensions. Call it Red Lace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back