• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving Haikyuu!!

mytho

prinzipe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! haikyuu!! just ended (😔). in honor, i guess, i wanted to pick up a haikyuu!! rp!

i wanted to make a post specifically for a HQ rp cause that's specifically what im looking for, but i do have a post with all my general info. i ask that you please read it before reaching out to me! here it is:

plz keep in mind that i have only seen seasons 1 and 2, and part of season three! ah, i remember when i was a manga reader, but i fell off it and the anime caught up n passed me rtfgyhujoifrgthjkhjg

as far as what characters/ships i can play n what im looking for...
my preferred role will be bolded. If both characters are bolded, it means im fine with playing either character! [ ] around a name means im tentative about playing them (like ive played them before but maybe only once, or only for a short period of time, so im insecure about if im doing a good job/keeping them in character ytguyhujoi). im also open to canon x oc if we double! or even oc x oc, if you wanted to just put our ocs in the same universe! :)
i'd also like to mention that i'm very AU friendly! and very rarepair friendly, as you can see, lol.

anyways! onto the ships:
  • Yamaguchi x Terushima *******
  • Yamaguchi x Tsukishima ***
  • Yamaguchi x Kuroo **
  • Yamaguchi x Oikawa
  • Yamaguchi x Nishinoya
  • Yamaguchi x Kageyama
  • Yamaguchi x Anyone In His Age Group, I'm Very RarePair Friendly!
  • [Oikawa] x Iwaizumi ***
  • [Oikawa] x [Suga]
  • [Oikawa] x Kuroo
  • [Suga] x [Kiyoko]
  • Kenma x Hinata
  • Kuroo x Yachi
  • OC x OC
if u have any questions, feel free to ask! hope u have a great day :)

Last edited:
Hi there!

Would you be interested in some Iwaoi, or a rarepair tsukki x ushijima?

Hi there!

Would you be interested in some Iwaoi, or a rarepair tsukki x ushijima?
hello! unfortunately, i dont think that we would be a really good fit, but thank you so much for your interest! i wish you the best of luck in your search! 💖

Ooo I love me a bit of Haikyuu, I'm not the most confident when it comes down to playing canon characters but oc's I'm fine with so if your still looking for a partner feel free to message me.

Popping in to say I think I might do good as Tsukki for Yams x Tsukki! 🥺

Also, I’d love to double up for OCs, cause I love those boys so much!! 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back