• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving AtLA, GoT, MHA, FE3H, or Star vs The Forces of Evil [F4A] [More fandoms inside too]

Genkai

- a shy snowfall -
Hey all.

Been a while since I was active on here, I needed to leave for mental health reasons but now I'm back and ready to sink more time into this site.

I write as women primarily but I am no issues doubling, provided that my partner is equally invested in giving both pairs development and attention. I've had my fair share of partners who wouldn't pull their weight or would only focus on their character/ship and it would leave me feeling pretty annoyed and used. So I double with the understanding both characters are main characters but also don't need plots to revolve around them, our side characters should also have something going on.

I love to write and I wanna find a partner who loves to write too. Think 3-6 paragraphs. But there are times I give way more and that is just per role I'm playing. I want someone who puts in details and plots alongside me. Doubling means giving equal writing for each charatcer.

Characters will be of legal age (18 years at least), either by changing their ages or by skipping ahead, whichever works better for our plot. I'm gonna list pairs and my top cravings, some pairs I have plots and ideas, others I don't. AUs/Crossovers are cool with me. Check my profile for other stuff I'm into. Drop me a PM if you wanna plot and get a thread up. Bold are roles I can play as.

As of right now I'm pretty filled up on Canon x OC stuff so I'd prefer Canon x Canon and preference will be given to those willing to do so.

Game of Thrones: Let's just pretend S8 didn't happen okay?

Jaime x Sansa
Jaime x Arya
Tyrion x Sansa
Ned x Cat
Tyrion
x Cersei
Jon
x Sansa
Theon x Arya
Joffrey x Arya
Jaime x Female OC
Dany
x Male OC
Cersei x Male OC

My Hero Academia: I am behind on S4 but will catch up soon enough.

All Might x Ochako
All Might x Momo
All Might x Female OC
All Might x Melissa Shield
Eraserhead x Momo
Eraserhead x Female OC
Eraserhead x Kyoka
Eraserhead
x Ochako
Shoto
x Female OC
Shoto x Ochako
Shoto
x Kyoka
Bakugo
x Kyoka
Denki
x Ochako
Denki
x Tsuyu
Deku
x Kyoka
Eijiro x Ochako
Tenya
x Ochako
Tenya
x Kyoka
Tenya
x Momo
Mirio x Ochako
Tamaki x Ochako

Legend of Korra / Avatar the Last Airbender:

Zuko x Suki
Zuko x Toph
Zuko
x Katara
Zuko x Female OC
Aang
x Katara
Aang x Toph
Aang x Ty Lee
Sokka
x Azula
Sokka
x Toph
Sokka
x Female OC

Tenzin x Lin
Tenzin x Asami
Mako x Asami
Bolin
x Korra
Bolin x Female OC

Death Note:

L x Misa
L x Naomi
L
x Sayu
Light
x Naomi
Light
x Female OC
L x Female OC

Fire Emblem Three Houses: I would love to do something between the timeskip, there's a lot of room for us to do our own thing during that slate of time. I have only beaten GD and BL, I haven't yet done much with Edelgard or the Ashen Wolves. We are ignoring Byleth or putting him/her off to the side. Kinda blanking on more ships to be honest, I will accept Fates characters brought into the mix.

Seteth x Hilda
Seteth x Ingrid
Seteth x Flayn
Seteth
x Mercedes
Claude
x Female OC
Claude
x Ingrid
Lorenz
x Hilda
Sylvain
x Hilda
Dimitri x Annette
Dimitri x
Female OC

The Hunger Games: I have little ships here, sorry.

Haymitch x Katniss
Haymitch x Effie
Cinna
x Effie
Gale
x Prim
Peeta x Prim

Sejanus x Lucy

Naruto: It's been a while since I've seen it but I like above, ships are limited.

Kakashi x Sakura
Naruto
x Ino
Shikamaru x Sakura
Sasuke
x Hintata
Hinata
x Male OC
Ino x Male OC
Shikamaru x Female OC
Jiraiya x Female OC

Yu Yu Hakusho:

Kurama x Botan
Kurama x Koto
Kurama x Yukina
Yusuke x Botan
Yusuke x Koto
Koenma
x Botan
Hiei
x Keiko
Hiei
x Botan
Kuwabara
x Keiko
Yusuke
x Female OC
Botan x Male OC
Kurama x Female OC

Star vs The Forces of Evil: I would love to bring Toffee back and magic back as well. Post-series seems the cleanest option with us skipping ahead to maybe Star and the others entering Echo Creek Community College or even going elsewhere.

Marco x Star
Tom
x Janna
Tom
x Kelly
Tom x Jackie
Tom x Heckapoo

Other fandoms:
Pokemon, Zombieland, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, dot hack, The Marvelous Mrs.Maisel, I Love Lucy, Star Trek, Rurouni Kenshin,, to name a few. I do plenty others so don't be afraid to ask about em. I'd also love to do something historic/fantastical. Think Victorian Era, or Civil War or 1950s with a flair of fantasy added in. Modern day slice of life is also fine with me too.

Last edited:
Oh I was thinking of doing that pairing for myself I must have misread it, I'm sorry. I don't mind doubling I would love to ^^

I have 3 OC's I could pick from. Which canons are you comfy with?

Are you looking for me to play a woman or man against your OC? I'd love to see the OCs themselves, that might give me an idea of who might work well with them.

Kozakura Nakahara Female quirk: Puppeteer can puppet any living beings movement as well as manipulate their biology when makes contact with them. She's a third year at UA. She lives with her aunt and Uncle as her parents were arrested for being villians

Toshiro Saeki male- quirk: Spider he can do most things a spider can do. He has 3 pairs of arms, excrete silk throw his skin, climb walls, has a small tremor sense and has a venomous bite with a paralyzing neurotoxin. During the day he works as a baker and owns a cafe but in the evening he doubles as a vigalante keeping his town safe.

Habiki Mori Male: quirk Simon Says: when making eye contact with a person he can force them to copy his movements but only if he starts with the phrase "Habiki Says" he's an emerging pro hero but has issues gaining popularity because the nature of his quirk.

I don't mind either gender with my characters I just say pick the one you like to do with the most. As for your OC I love to here more about them to get a feel how to tackle aizawa! if you want we can take this to pm's

I’d love to either try something for Pokemon or Fire Emblem Three Houses if you do not mind! If this is still open that is

For Pokemon, I'm okay with all OCs though I'm also a sucker for Ash and Misty. Regarding FE3H, what pairs were you thinking?

Kozakura Nakahara Female quirk: Puppeteer can puppet any living beings movement as well as manipulate their biology when makes contact with them. She's a third year at UA. She lives with her aunt and Uncle as her parents were arrested for being villians

Toshiro Saeki male- quirk: Spider he can do most things a spider can do. He has 3 pairs of arms, excrete silk throw his skin, climb walls, has a small tremor sense and has a venomous bite with a paralyzing neurotoxin. During the day he works as a baker and owns a cafe but in the evening he doubles as a vigalante keeping his town safe.

Habiki Mori Male: quirk Simon Says: when making eye contact with a person he can force them to copy his movements but only if he starts with the phrase "Habiki Says" he's an emerging pro hero but has issues gaining popularity because the nature of his quirk.

I don't mind either gender with my characters I just say pick the one you like to do with the most. As for your OC I love to here more about them to get a feel how to tackle aizawa! if you want we can take this to pm's

Habiki and Toshiro sound interesting! I think Ochako, Tsuyu, Kyoka or maybe Denki could be interesting against them. What do you think?

I can PM you in a bit, I'm just doing some cleaning around the house.

For Pokemon, I'm okay with all OCs though I'm also a sucker for Ash and Misty. Regarding FE3H, what pairs were you thinking?

I’m up for either all OCs or trying Ash and Misty! It’s quite your choice!

I did have some female OCs I’d love to try so if you wish, I’m up for a doubling roleplay unless there is a pairing you’re craving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back