• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern craving angst rp | platonic/family rp

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, I'm back to search for new potential partners to write with. I strictly play male characters (for my main, side characters doesn't count) and I consider myself semi-lit at least though i would like to think im literate too. My average post length varies from 2-4 paragraphs, I usually end up writing more so expect 4-5 paragraphs average when given good material.

I will plan in ooc and discuss all the details that will be added to the rp. I'm fine with chatting and making friends with my rp partners though I don't usually speak much outside of the rp topic considering I'm not exactly much of a talker.

I don't have triggers, so feel free to do what you like also tell me what is yours as i have no way of knowing if you dont tell me lol.

rules:

-please be 18+ (im not comfortable writing with someone younger)

-Please try to be active if you can

- semi-lit+ one paragraph at least (if you can do more that's cool.)

-i prefer using rl faceclaim so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.

-If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask them. I will try my best to explain.

I'm craving for a family dynamic (mostly either my character being the younger sibling or older sibling or whatever works, just probably wont be a parent). I would prefer your character not to be anything younger than 16 year old. They could be estranged/strained from how one has moved out the toxic household, leaving the other to the mercy or other circumstances.

Or perhaps your character is a new addition to a local cult band that my character is also in because of the main band members broke it off.

I'm looking for some angst, heartfelt moments, let's cry for both our characters.

if you have your own ideas, feel free to share them with me, id go for more genres like supernatural (werewolves, vampires , angels or demons i guess or some horror is good too.

Last edited:
if you’re still looking, I’d love to write w you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back