• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving an Rp with a Minecraft based world

Shawdios

It’s pronounced SHAWDIOS!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ello there! Im Shawn and as you can see from the title, I’m craving a Rp with world building based off of Minecraft.

I get that Minecraft is often viewed as childish, but there are so many untapped world ideas you could use if you base a story off of the game!

We could either lean further into a realistic Minecraft that resembles a high fantasy world with hand wavey magic and such to explain the Minecraft aspects

Or, we could lean more into the game aspect where respawning and technology is a thing with code, servers, mods and admins as a key part of the world building.

(we could also settle somewhere in the middle, things would not be limited to just the two descriptions I have)

<Preferences>

Romance is not something I write well, I’m aroace. Take every plot idea with a platonic pill. I’m not against romance, this is simply a forewarning about my abilities and understanding in the area.

One liners are the bane of my existence. I need something more than a sentence to respond. If you’re having troubles, tell me! Communication is key to keeping a RP alive.

I write multiple paragraph replys and tend to match my partner’s reply length.

Detailed preferences are in my non-fandom calling thread.

<Plot ideas>
Craving = !

Plot ideas vary depending on the world building. Here’s a few:

• (!!!) Character A is having respawn issues, every time they die they’re spat into a new world/server and banned from the previous. Recently killed, [how is up to whoever gets the role], they stumble upon Character B. Problem is? Character B is in a solo world. (Leans into game aspects)

• Character A feels out of place in their village. Life in the village is boring to them. it’s all just: wake up, tend the farms, trade, pray a loved one isn’t struck down by monsters, repeat. They long to see the world while everyone around them is perfectly content where they are. But when whispers of a fiery dimension reach them and they run into a hybrid from said dimension, Character B, they strike out from their village in search of adventure with the hybrid in tow. (Leans more into realistic low/high fantasy)

• (!) Two hybrids, one from the swirling seas of the Overworld, the other from the fiery depths of the Nether, meet in The End. Both hybrids are there to slay the dragon, do they team up or butt heads? Regardless, once they hop through the portal leading home, they spawn together in a patch of land far from both of their homes. (Could lean whichever way)

• (!!) There are more and more monsters spawning each night, and is it just Character A or are the nights getting longer? Skeleton aim is improving. Zombies are starting to wander in hoards. Creepers have begun leaping towards victims at the final second of their fuse. Normal spiders are growing venomous like their cave variant. However, Endermen are nowhere to be seen. Till Character A finds one eating their sun starved flowers. (Lands somewhere in the middle, has gamey aspects like monster spawning, but no respawning)

• One day a Piglin, Character A, who ventured too far from their patrol group stumbles upon a fortress looking structure made out of black stone and nylium in an enormous warped forest. Curiosity taking over, they go inside only to find that it’s occupied solely by endermen and then accidentally makes eye contact with a shorter than normal enderman, Character B. (Leans more into high fantasy realistic Minecraft)

• (!!) Hardcore is a self imposed isolation challenge that is, despite what others may say, extremely mentally taxing and most give up within a few months if they don’t fail first. Character A recently gained Player status and is eager to try the challenge, Character B however is a seasoned adventurer who holds a three year achievement under their belt along with several other good runs. With the beginning of the first Hardcore Server ever, the two end up crossing paths on it while narrowly escaping an early death. Wait, what do you mean people aren’t respawning back in the hub when they fail? (Leans into game aspects)

I do not mind which character role I receive, you get first pick.

Last edited:
Bump.

Added two more ideas, and reformatted the plot ideas when referring to roles.

Last edited:
I LOVE minecraft and its mechanics and lore. So this is my type of thing! I'm open to rp and would love to discuss the plot ideas you have! Also side note im new to this site so you'd have to help me out with navigating it a bit! So yeah....idk how to end this im incredibly awkward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back