• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LiarLiar

The Albatross
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I'm El! I'm 21, looking for other 18+ rp partners. DNI if you are a minor (sorry). Looking for someone else who enjoys world building if it applies to the plot, at least a little bit. If you don't like the plots below but have something else in mind, I'm all ears! Semi-literate to literate EXCEPT for plot 3 below, which can be non-lit or one liners. I know some people just love writing, you’re more than welcome to extend your replies as much as you want, but expect that I will probably only go up to a few chunky paragraphs. Please excuse the poor writing on this post, this is being posted on my phone and it is not a reflection of my in character writing.

Looking for bxb or gxb (me as g). Nonbinary characters are always welcome!

Would also love a horror roleplay!

Plots:
1. Fantasy: Character A (you) is living on his own in the busy city of New York. It's his first time living alone for years after a nasty breakup with his long term boyfriend, and he's definitely struggling to adjust back into society. Character A's coworker's are concerned enough that they take him for a night out. But this night only drives a further wedge between him and his peers when A sees something completely unexplainable, even to himself: what looked like an elf (B, me) and a monster battling in the middle of Times Square. It seems not another soul has caught onto what was happening, so A chases them down only to find a wounded Character B in an alleyway. B is definitely not human but A's decision to help him entangles him into a magical world where he may have bitten off more than he can chew.

2. Sci-Fi: When their father is killed in a battle, Character A (either) is forced to take up the mantle to an intergalactic rebellion- the only thing stopping complete anarchy across the galaxy. Things take a turn for the worse when reinforcements are sent to snuff out the rebel base. Character B (either) is a stowaway aboard this mission and also the evil emperor's sheltered child. Just when the rebels think they have nothing left, Character A finds B left behind in the rubble.

3. Texting: Character A (either) is a famous singer who just recently started gaining a huge following. Character B has been an active fan since the beginning of A's career. One day, they decide to direct message A to express how much they enjoy one of their lyrics. They don't think much of it and aren't expecting a reply but little did B know, they'd messaged at a really dark and lonely time in A's life, and the message had made their entire day. That night, B gets a really thoughtful reply and it turns into an all night back and forth conversation between the two. This is a texting based roleplay. I would love to include live-action roleplay as it progresses but this is available to stay as non-lit as you desire.

4. Slice of Life: Character A (me) just moved to a small town to be hired as a florist. Little did they know, they're filling in the job for Character B's (you) ex who had torn his heart to pieces and ran off with his best friend. B is also the bartender for the bar he owns right next door and is making A's life a living hell. Turns out, B and his partner had opened the flower shop and the bar themselves with the idea that they could work next to each other forever. A is unaware of this at first and can't seem to understand by they are so hated. This starts a back and forth war of pettiness between the two that A secretly hopes to end because maybe B is a jerk, but he's very easy on the eyes

5. Hollywood: Character A (either) is the music industry’s biggest heartthrob. The country adores them and their reputation is untainted. But being famous is secretly torture for them and everyday it feels like they’re dying a little more inside. The only way A copes with this is their secret bad habit they do in the dark (this is open so it can be altered for different roleplays). In walks character B, who stumbles upon A’s secret in the back room of a club one night and suddenly has the power to take down A’s entire career if they wanted. A has to make a decision quick to ensure this won’t happen, and ends up flirting with B instead. This goes better than expected and A is shocked to actually grow so fond of a person in such a short amount of time that they decide they want to keep this going. Would love to make this one a horror rp if you’d like as well!

Rules
-18+ characters and 18+ role players ONLY
-semi lit or literate unless otherwise specified.
-Please please please take note of this for your safety: If you have niche triggers or triggers that someone may not normally view as a sensitive topic to the general public, I ask that you stay away from roleplaying with me. I know myself and I am NOT good at remembering things like this and do not want to be responsible for causing a trigger for my roleplay partner. I get very anxious about remembering these things and would just rather not risk it. Your triggers are valid, but I want to create a safe environment for both of us, so I hope this isn’t offensive at all.
-communicate but do not spam. Keep each other updated about extreme relevant scheduling conflicts. I have a busy schedule so if I’m not constantly active do not spam, I promise I always try my best to reply asap!
-be polite ooc!
-3rd person POV
-do NOT leave all the planning and side characters to me, we have to both contribute
-if using an OC, you don’t need a full wiki but you must at least be able to tell me about their personality
-Boundaries! I love chatting ooc but please keep it appropriate. I am not my character, my name is El. If we are writing a romance roleplay, it does not extend in any way ooc. I will immediately leave and block you. I know this rule looks ridiculous but unfortunately it seems it needs to be said on here.
-Thank you for taking the time to read all this. Feel free to DM me or reply if you think we'd be a good match!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back