• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Craving a particular idea!

foolish gold

Hello everybody! I'm foolish gold.

I'm 24, agender, a truly hopeless romantic and utter shoujo trash. I'm a detailed multi-para writer, and I'm looking for something specific - a very specific Magical Girl RP, that is. Basically I was pondering how many shoujo tropes I could stack onto a Magical Girl 1x1, and I came up with something that sounded fun! The only catch is that I want to play the magical girl, which I realize has many of you turning back now. That's fine, better here than after reading the whole post right?

Aaaaanyway, what I have in mind is a magical girl who is the archtypical Class President type in her civilian form. From good grades to a shy and timid disposition to glasses and braided pigtails, she's the last person anyone would expect to spend her free time fighting monsters with the power of love and friendship. When she transforms, however, she becomes a totally different person. She grew up watching magical girl anime, so her duties as a guardian against evil are a dream come true! Being a magical girl gives her boundless confidence and enthusiasm which in turn allows her kind, empathetic and hopeful nature to shine through...right up until the fight is over and she changes back into her boring, gloomy normal self. Enter the love interest; her older brother's new best friend, a prickly delinquent trying to turn over a new leaf and realizing it's even more difficult than he'd feared. Dark and troubled with a heart of gold, what he doesn't realize is that he has his own alter-ego as the newest villain to threaten the peace and challenge the magical girl.

Each living dual lives with dual identities, with no idea that they're already enemies when they've only just met. Isn't it exciting? If anyone is interested, please message me so we can discuss further and see about trying it out! I hope to hear from you soon~<3

mmmhhmmm seems interesting.

I´ll leave this here just in case, and ask that you send me a PM if interested? I´d like to tweak your idea a bit, perhaps mix it with something else.

Here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back