• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

craving a magic/badass kind of roleplay.

puffedcheeks

I'm fairly new to this site and most definitely craving to start writing with some of you for roleplays.  

I'm open to any kind of roleplay, in all honesty, but I would love to do one involving some kind of underlying badass theme to it, i.e magic or involving weaponry somehow. 

I will list down below what I would like in a roleplay partner.

- Please be literate (At least 4+ lines as I do enjoy writing thoroughly)

- Please be open to many ideas, do give your opinion!

- Don't control my character.

- Tell me if you're getting bored of the roleplay so we can find something more suiting!

- You can be any age, gender, race, sexuality etc. I do not mind!

Craving for a magic/badass kind of roleplay? Same here.

Write at least 4 lines? I usually make it count to five lines.

Be open to many ideas? No problem.

Don't control your character? That's basically the first thing I learned after joining RPN.

Craving for a magic/badass kind of roleplay? Same here.

Write at least 4 lines? I usually make it count to five lines.

Be open to many ideas? No problem.

Don't control your character? That's basically the first thing I learned after joining RPN.

Message me! :-)

Hello! I am the post underneath you, and I think you would like a few of my characters and plot ideas, please give them a read and PM me if you would like to role play with any of them.

Hmm.

This intrigues me.

I never control characters, unless I'm GMing and they're like 'sacrifice me in an awesome way', so that's covered...

And I rather like coming up with new ways to use magic.

Aaaaand I've had this one idea that's been gathering dust for a while.

Hmm.

This intrigues me.

I never control characters, unless I'm GMing and they're like 'sacrifice me in an awesome way', so that's covered...

And I rather like coming up with new ways to use magic.

Aaaaand I've had this one idea that's been gathering dust for a while.

Please do pm that idea of yours! I would love to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back