• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom COVID Blues And Fandom Muse

StarDeux

Magical Girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
D7179FACE07D084941916584F388608DB0074115

☾ HOWDY HEY ☽

The world is dark and scary place so lets take a step back, settle in, and write.

•••••​

You might have seen me around before, perhaps we've even had a thread together - or maybe we still have a live one - either way, hi there! I'm Jules, or Bun, and I'm looking to pick up another thread or two to fight off the melancholy that comes with months of quarantine. I'm an easy going person, I love to chatter and plot and I've been known to do fanart of my threads before. I'm 24, a programmer, and I have over a decade of rp experience under my belt but I'm always happy to write with anyone of any experience so long as you're 18+

No shade to minors, I'd just...rather not.

What I'm looking for!
  • 2+ paragraphs a reply - quality over quantity​
  • oc/oc or oc/canon (romance or platonic relationships are fine!)​
  • f/m or f/f​
  • someone who will spitball ideas with me
  • PM rp, not forums.​
Like I said, I'm not super picky and I'm pretty lax. Chances are good if you've had a ship you've been wanting to try out or a story line that you've never gotten a chance to pitch, I'd be more than happy to indulge you. Please don't be shy! If any of my fandoms match up with yours, feel free to message me and we can work something out!
•••••​

Fandoms:

Anime
・゚ ✦ ° My Hero Academia - Anime Only​
I can write as: Aizawa, Class 1-A, Mirio, Nejire, Mister Compress, Shinso, Dabi, Shigaraki, Fatgum, Overhaul​
  • Villains, anti-heroes, and vigilantes
  • College AU
  • Adult AU
  • Civilian/Hero dynamics
  • Civilian/Villain dynamics
  • Class 1-A but now they're class 3-A
・゚ ✦ ° Ouran High School Host Club - Anime Only​
I can write as: Tamaki, Mori, Haruhi, Honey​
  • College AU
  • Romantic masquerades are nice until you take the mask off
  • Everyone gets involved in the school play and the romance becomes just as real off stage
  • End of summer parties
  • The crew goes camping!
・゚ ✦ ° Fruits Basket - Season 1 of the remake​
I can write as: Yuki, Kyo, Hatori (maybe)​
  • Someone's memory didn't get wiped as well as Akito thought
  • Adult AU
  • College AU
・゚ ✦ ° Beastars - Season 1 of the anime​
Okay so this one is a big hot maybe. I loved the anime, I think there's a ton of potential there, but I've never been into anthro things before and I know fandoms can get...interesting Maybe come at me with a plot if you have one?​
・゚ ✦ ° Demon Slayer- Season 1 of the anime​
I can write as: Tanjiro, Inosuke, Giyu, Shinobu, Rengoku - I'll try anyone really lets do this​
Video Games
Oblivion
Skyrim
Mass Effect
Dragon Age Origins
I can write as: Alistair, Zevran, Morrigan, Sten​
Dragon Age Inquisition
I can write as: Varric, Solas, Blackwall​
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 4
I can write as: Nick Valentine, Piper, John Hancock​
Vampire the Masquerade