• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings coutours. { adv writer seeking ᴾᴬᴿᵀᴺᴱᴿ𝐒

couture

⳽ᖾᥙt ᥙρ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

12:01PM

COUTURE
a messy search
ARMY + ARIES CRYBABY

ALL ABOUT ME

Dude I'm actually really bad at these sorts of things because (UM) social anxiety. I'm originally from tumblr but things just aren't the same on there ( crying ) so I packed my bags and landed here. I'm an Aries. I'm anxious but easily soothed by lofi and cuddling with my lil baby Spaghets, my cat. I can't be super duper active because I am currently working but I think I'd be able to get to replies twice a week.

AGE REQUIREMENTS

I honestly don't really know how anything is done on here but I stalked a few threads and got the gist of everything? I'm 26 and I've always only allowed myself to write with other adults, starting at 20 years. So please don't be dishonest about your age and try to trick me! ♡ Because I will tell you to f-off and block you everywhere.

YUMMY ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ DETAILS

I do love and will not hesitate to tell you I enjoy longer posts, romance in my stories and it honestly doesn't always have to be a slow burn. Sometimes something that started faster can be just as good. I love angst, well fleshed out characters, taking our time to discuss character details, plot details and getting to know one another. But I am super respectful and private so if you don't like to have ooc chatter, I completely understand. I have characters that range from male to female, straight to gay to nonbinary as I am queer myself and don't want to feel limited. Whatever YOU play is up to you, babe.

ARIES TEA

So I just want to add that I'm really loving and understanding and ghost friendly? I don't really love when someone drops a story without saying anything but I also won't pester you about replies, probably ever. If I'm ever feeling like our story isn't doing it for me (which is rare) then I will let you know or I'll politely try to come up with new ideas. If you happen to want to plan something together, call me.

I really do hope this goes without saying but all of the pairings in these ideas will be adults. I will not write as a minor unless it is a side character. Am I talking too much? I hope I'm not talking too much kekkk.

kiki's delivery service. *original characters. i do want our version to have a more mature tone but with that same calm, cottagecore, nostalgic feeling that this film gives. i still want the opportunity for angst.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 a witch [ new or not ] has just settled into a seaside town. she’s been dreaming about it for months as though something within it was actually calling to her. something, no, someone was.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 hot bakery boy/girl who gives a new little witch boarding in his home.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 a banished witch under disguise in a quaint, quiet little town who runs into the last person she wants to be stuck with…her ex of whom they’ve bad blood with.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 secluded oddball artist living in the middle of the forest and the tired, sick witch/wizard they come across on a new moon.

spirited away. *original characters. i do want our version to have a darker tone for the spirit world.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 human version of noh face and an original character that represents chihiro.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 sapphic romance between two spirits already stuck in the spirit world but maybe on opposing sides of some tension?

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 a human that wakes up in the spirit world with no memories of how they got there and who they are. a character that represents haku finds them, hides them away and comes back to check on them for the first time at midnight. something inside of them both feels like they’ve met before. the haku character finds a job for the human to disguise them in the meantime. this is where they meet the dragon, a character that the haku character sends to guard the human in their absence. * bit of a maybe love triangle there.

sailor moon. *original characters and oc x canon. i would like to keep the 90s anime feeling even if we go with a modern time.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 an original character of mine and haruka[uranus], michiru[neptune] or makoto[jupiter]. i almost always double up for things like this so you'll have to personally let me know which characters you would be up for me playing for you.

kdrama. *original characters and oc x established character. i am always willing to double so please do not hesitate to tell me the character you'd like me to play. if it so happens to be that you can't decide, i am so happy to make an original character for you.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 nevertheless.
open for originals characters or
oc of mine and jae-eon, bit-na or do-hyeok.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 business proposal.
oc of mine and tae-moo or sung-hoon.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 all of us are dead.
an oc of mine and gwinam, cheong-san or ha-ri.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 true beauty.
an oc of mine and seo-jun or suho.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 alchemy of souls.
open for originals characters only.

webtoons, otome, anime movies and manga. *original characters and oc x established character. like anything above, i'm super duper open to doubling up so do let me know. if there is a ꒰ ♡꒱ next to the idea then that means its a series with some steamy moments.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 an immoral night. ꒰ ♡꒱
open for originals characters only

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 wolf children

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 advent children.
an oc of mine and cloud, vincent, sepiroth or kadaj.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 diabolik lovers.
an oc of mine and kanato, laito or azusa.

original idea. *original characters only.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 alternate reality starlet and a new customer with heavy mafia ties in a futuristic, high-tech city.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 ex-assassin and still in the business assassin who needs the expertise of ex. maybe also a fun moody/quiet x quirky/loud type of thing?

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 an underground cybernetics/tech savvy/hacker and a troublesome vigilante who keeps eating their noodles and won't leave after being patched up.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 [vintage shoujo] a manga artist and an obnoxious neighbor who has just moved in. *i think them being two people that are relatively in the same industry, where one is a bigger name and one isn't? their first meeting should be something really awkward or really steamy. aheheh

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 [vintage shoujo] a dumb human makes a wish in front of a well that is inhabited by an ancient being. and maybe that ancient being has been waiting for something like this to happen for a thousand years to be freed.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 newly engaged person and the brother of their fiance. perhaps them traveling to a small town to get the brother to come to the wedding and a storm hits, leaving them stuck together for a week or so?

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 so and so have been close friends for two years. 1 has always been conventionally attractive and a magnet for others while 2 was a wallflower and in the opinion of others, not "cute." when 2 leaves for a year & a half overseas and when they arrive back home, they're almost unrecognizable. they've blossomed and everyone can see it. it isn't only physical.

they're completely different from how they used to be and 1 isn't sure how to feel. *bestfriends to lovers.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 arranged marriage between a common born person and the prince/princess. *perhaps they're pretending to be a royal or maybe, their family owes the royal family and offers their eldest's hand in marriage and to everyone's surprise, they accept, hinting that there might be foul play. i'd like this to be old chinese dynasty, joseon era, medieval times or 1800s.

Phew! I think I'm all done with everything for now. Please check back for updates and enjoy. I would prefer a private pm but if you feel comfortable posting on this thread then that's also alright.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
About me introduction!

Dude I'm actually really bad at these sorts of things because (UM) social anxiety. I'm originally from tumblr but things just aren't the same on there ( crying ) so I packed my bags and landed here. I'm an Aries. I'm anxious but easily soothed by lofi and cuddling with my lil baby Spaghets, my cat. I can't be super duper active because I am currently working but I think I'd be able to get to replies twice a week.

I honestly don't really know how anything is done on here but I stalked a few threads and got the gist of everything? I'm 26 and I've always only allowed myself to write with other adults, starting at 20 years. So please don't be dishonest about your age and try to trick me! ♡ Because I will tell you to f-off and block you everywhere.

I do love and will not hesitate to tell you I enjoy longer posts, romance in my stories and it honestly doesn't always have to be a slow burn. Sometimes something that started faster can be just as good. I love angst, well fleshed out characters, taking our time to discuss character details, plot details and getting to know one another. But I am super respectful and private so if you don't like to have ooc chatter, I completely understand. I have characters that range from male to female, straight to gay to nonbinary as I am queer myself and don't want to feel limited. Whatever YOU play is up to you, babe.

So I just want to add that I'm really loving and understanding and ghost friendly? I don't really love when someone drops a story without saying anything but I also won't pester you about replies, probably ever. If I'm ever feeling like our story isn't doing it for me (which is rare) then I will let you know or I'll politely try to come up with new ideas. If you happen to want to plan something together, call me.

End.

I really do hope this goes without saying but all of the pairings in these ideas will be adults. I will not write as a minor unless it is a side character. Am I talking too much? I hope I'm not talking too much kekkk.

kiki's delivery service. *original characters. i do want our version to have a more mature tone but with that same calm, cottagecore, nostalgic feeling that this film gives. i still want the opportunity for angst.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 a witch [ new or not ] has just settled into a seaside town. she’s been dreaming about it for months as though something within it was actually calling to her. something, no, someone was.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 hot bakery boy/girl who gives a new little witch boarding in his home.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 a banished witch under disguise in a quaint, quiet little town who runs into the last person she wants to be stuck with…her ex of whom they’ve bad blood with.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 secluded oddball artist living in the middle of the forest and the tired, sick witch/wizard they come across on a new moon.

spirited away. *original characters. i do want our version to have a darker tone for the spirit world.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 human version of noh face and an original character that represents chihiro.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 sapphic romance between two spirits already stuck in the spirit world but maybe on opposing sides of some tension?

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 a human that wakes up in the spirit world with no memories of how they got there and who they are. a character that represents haku finds them, hides them away and comes back to check on them for the first time at midnight. something inside of them both feels like they’ve met before. the haku character finds a job for the human to disguise them in the meantime. this is where they meet the dragon, a character that the haku character sends to guard the human in their absence. * bit of a maybe love triangle there.

sailor moon. *original characters and oc x canon. i would like to keep the 90s anime feeling even if we go with a modern time.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 an original character of mine and haruka[uranus], michiru[neptune] or makoto[jupiter]. i almost always double up for things like this so you'll have to personally let me know which characters you would be up for me playing for you.

kdrama. *original characters and oc x established character. i am always willing to double so please do not hesitate to tell me the character you'd like me to play. if it so happens to be that you can't decide, i am so happy to make an original character for you.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 nevertheless.
oc of mine and jae-eon, bit-na or do-hyeok.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 business proposal.
oc of mine and tae-moo or sung-hoon.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 all of us are dead.
an oc of mine and gwinam, cheong-san or ha-ri.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 true beauty.
an oc of mine and seo-jun or suho.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 alchemy of souls.
open for originals characters only.

webtoons, otome, anime movies and manga. *original characters and oc x established character. like anything above, i'm super duper open to doubling up so do let me know. if there is a ꒰ ♡꒱ next to the idea then that means its a series with some steamy moments.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 an immoral night. ꒰ ♡꒱

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 wolf children

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 advent children.
an oc of mine and cloud, vincent, sepiroth or kadaj.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 diabolik lovers.
an oc of mine and kanato, laito or azusa.

original idea. *original characters only.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 alternate reality starlet and a new customer with heavy mafia ties in a futuristic, high-tech city.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 ex-assassin and still in the business assassin who needs the expertise of ex. maybe also a fun moody/quiet x quirky/loud type of thing?

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 an underground cybernetics/tech savvy/hacker and a troublesome vigilante who keeps eating their noodles and won't leave after being patched up.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 [vintage shoujo] a manga artist and an obnoxious neighbor who has just moved in. *i think them being two people that are relatively in the same industry, where one is a bigger name and one isn't? their first meeting should be something really awkward or really steamy. aheheh

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 [vintage shoujo] a dumb human makes a wish in front of a well that is inhabited by an ancient being. and maybe that ancient being has been waiting for something like this to happen for a thousand years to be freed.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 newly engaged person and the brother of their fiance. perhaps them traveling to a small town to get the brother to come to the wedding and a storm hits, leaving them stuck together for a week or so?

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 so and so have been close friends for two years. 1 has always been conventionally attractive and a magnet for others while 2 was a wallflower and in the opinion of others, not "cute." when 2 leaves for a year & a half overseas and when they arrive back home, they're almost unrecognizable. they've blossomed and everyone can see it. it isn't only physical.

they're completely different from how they used to be and 1 isn't sure how to feel. *bestfriends to lovers.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 arranged marriage between a common born person and the prince/princess. *perhaps they're pretending to be a royal or maybe, their family owes the royal family and offers their eldest's hand in marriage and to everyone's surprise, they accept, hinting that there might be foul play. i'd like this to be old chinese dynasty, joseon era, medieval times or 1800s.

Phew! I think I'm all done with everything for now. Please check back for updates and enjoy. I would prefer a private pm but if you feel comfortable posting on this thread then that's also alright.

well, hello ! guess who used to rp on tumblr and miss the old rp community.... drumroll for dramatic effect .... yes... me!
but let's leave the behind in the behind !!

i adore your ideas and the concept of exploring and expanding the world in a ghibli roleplay, so i'm definitely interested in the first two ! and i don't mind playing any character. i don't really have a character in mind, yet. so if you told me you're okay with that i can shoot you a pm !

i also loved these, if they're currently more up your alley:

SHORT INTRODUCTION

i am 21 years old, i have been rp-ing for 7ish years, give or take?? but a tad rusty. so if you're not comfortable with that.
since you might be looking for adv writing partners, i'll totally understand! i can pen young adult-adult characters, and i
agree- definitely no minors, unless they're a side muse to move the plot!)

✼ also, a gemini.
✼ timezone: gmt+7 !!

i went ahead and messaged you, muse. thank you for such a helpful, cute little blurb. ꨄ︎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back