• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Couples Weekend

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted

P L O T

Oh isn't a romantic trip with your significant other seem the like the best idea, well in a way it is, many more factors play into it then you would probably think. First, is the location, no one wants to go to some town in the middle of nowhere or be in a crowded city, so picking a place like a tropical island seems like an okay choice. Second, is who else you bring with you, like your closest friends who thankfully are in relationships, because no one likes being the third wheel. Lastly, The activities, what you plan on doing while on this nice vacation, like swimming in the ocean, zip lining or just exploring the new environment.

One thing that many people don't think about, is the what ifs, what if a huge storm hits the day you were supposed to leave, so now you are trapped in the hotel. What if during all of this, your significant other gets close with someone else, what if you do? Well that is just the worst case scenario, there is probably no way that would happen, but did you check the weather.......

R U L E S

First off, thank you very much for taking the time to look at this rp idea, it basically just popped into my head so I figured that I would try it. So obviously it is a romantic, drama filled rp, which I personally love, here are a few things to see.

1. Not all of the couples have to be MxF, there can be FxF and MxM
2. Before the RP even begins, I will pair you up with someone, if you have a specific person you would like your character to be paired with just send me a PM
3. There shall be 6 spots, well 5 open, if there is enough interest and enough pairs I may bump it up to 8
4. If you lose interest please let your partner and myself know, so I can pair that person up with someone else

Once again thank you for looking this over, below I will link the CS and OCC, This will not be a first come first serve role play, I will be reading every CS, Although coding is nice it is
NOT a determining factor

Last edited:
Quick question about it, though. How will you decide who gets paired up if someone doesn't request anyone?

Quick question about it, though. How will you decide who gets paired up if someone doesn't request anyone?

Just by reading their CS and seeing how their personalities match with each other, just by the comments left I think most people are going to pick their own lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back