• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Couple of Fandoms

ZombieMorty

Rick Sanchez, Bitches~
Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for a few roleplay partners who are into the same fandoms as I am or would like to roleplay what I do. Some of the fandoms, not many people roleplay or have gotten out of the fandom at a certain point. Now, I suppose I should introduce myself! My name is Hope,
I'm on almost all the time, except when I'm at work or having to do other things! As for the length at which I roleplay, I do a paragraph or two, then again, I do try to match my partners if they prefer more or less.

Anyway, I would love it if I could find some people to roleplay Rick and Morty or if they would like to crossover that with Gravity Falls.

Pairings
Rick X Morty (Doesn't have to be C-137, could be other dimensions)
Rick X Rick (Any dimension)
Morty X Morty (Any dimension)
Rick X Stan Pines
Rick X OC
Morty X OC

Could also ship Morty and Dipper together too. Anyway, if you are interested please message me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back