• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Couple Cravings of Mine

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy, thanks for stopping by. I've been having some major cravings for a few...out there sort of things lately, so I'm hoping there's a couple of ya out there who might be so inclined to try and satisfy that craving of mine. I'm open to pretty much any kind of idea involving these, or just thinking up something together, so if one of these interests you, don't be afraid to speak up.

I can do Canon characters as well as OC's (though I do prefer the OC route), and can double up on characters if neccessary. Fairly literate as well, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'd like it if you could provide at least two or three paragraph responses. Dont have to be the best at grammar or anything, just need enough content per post to keep things flowing. Here's what I'm looking for so far.

Bold = Currently Craving

-For Honor-
(It only took Ubisoft like four years, but they finally managed to scrounge together a decent plot to work with.)

-RWBY-
(I'm completely new to this series, but it seems very interesting so far. Wouldnt mind trying something with this.)

-Devil May Cry-
(Big fan, and would definitely like to see OC's of this.)

-Fire Emblem-
(Just something other than Three Houses, please? Beating a dead horse here.)

-Pokemon-
(Though I'm partial to Gen 5, I'm willing to discuss any kind of region or idea here.)

(Always a good choice.)

-Persona Series-
(I've played 3, 4, and 5, though my favorite is 4. Still, this could definitely be an interesting RP idea.)

-Fantasy Genre-
(Anything fantasy interests me really, so if there's an original idea you're wanting to try out, I'm willing to hear it.)

I've got smaller, undeveloped ideas for each of these, but as I said, I'm very open to your own ideas. Let me know if anything here interests you, be it P.M or a regular post, and I'll get back to you about as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back