Counter the Attack Above You

Terumi swiftly moved their hand out of the way "You serious?"

Terumi threw Ouroboros into the ground below him, the chain appeared in an arch by the opponent. A snake rode the chain, striking from behind

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
-Jushiro well versed in Go Rin No Sho( knowing one's location) noting the Terumi actions. The moment Terumi moved his hand only find the blade stroke would rise rather quickly,cutting through his fingers in one swift motion. Jushiro would simply glance again for possible opponents to dance with. " As they say Descending Heaven is the bluff kata,the real threat is Rising Hell kata."

-Jushiro well versed in Go Rin No Sho( knowing one's location) noting the Terumi actions. The moment Terumi moved his hand only find the blade stroke would rise rather quickly,cutting through his fingers in one swift motion. Jushiro would simply glance again for possible opponents to dance with. " As they say Descending Heaven is the bluff kata,the real threat is Rising Hell kata."

Darth Vader noticed this... person (I have no clue who you are), and seized her (?) by he neck in one of his signature force chokes.

Darth Vader noticed this... person (I have no clue who you are), and seized her (?) by he neck in one of his signature force chokes.

( Well I'll my exit gracefully as this is a pointless battle. You have force abilities,two i'm just using actual theory's,concepts,and kata's of swordsmanship. Lastly I had it coming for that earlier Iaijutsu quickdraw. Touche good sir.).  

( Well I'll my exit gracefully as this is a pointless battle. You have force abilities,two i'm just using actual theory's,concepts,and kata's of swordsmanship. Lastly I had it coming for that earlier Iaijutsu quickdraw. Touche good sir.).  

(... ok I was just trying to join sorry.)

JINKX, TRYING ONCE AGAIN TO REVIVE THIS THREAD DUE TO THE SAME DUDE KILLING IT REPEATEDLY, DRAWS A BOW AND ARROW. THEY KNOCK AN ARROW TO THEIR BOW AND AIM. 

Noticing your hand stringing the bow,the arrow's exact velocity not being able to gauge it's distance properly due to windage.  Brace myself for impact  raising my saya heathe precisely a mere second as the projectile is launched rapidly,the saya would parry said arrow. Only the force of the projectile  PSI unfactorable at this point would cause my body to slide back for two meters. I look on with a defiant facial expression ,our distance unfavorable for my reach now. My thoughts on one attack applicable in this battlefield. Prepares to assume the Gatotsu stance. The user prepares by dropping into a partial crouch, both knees bent, left arm drawn back and right arm extended forward; he grasps the kashira endcap of the tsuka, or hilt of his sword with his left hand and rests the tips of the fingers of his right hand usually the thumb on the blade near the kisaki blade's tip. Accelerates his footwork as takes off lunging motion,attempting to execute a Tsuki(thrust) intending to pierce your right shoulder.

That more suitable to the thread?

( lol since i messed up the last post here's try two )

Pup stumbles back at the force of her opponents attack, the blade piercing her skin and leaving her right arm useless. As soon as she steadies she strikes out wildly with her left arm, swinging her bat towards her next opponent. 

Taking the brunt of your blow grimacing in pain expression,while my right palm like a javelin thrust forward at point blank range into your Men(head).  

Pup stumbles back hard clutching her head with her free arm. Before she can right herself a brash voice pops up from the sidelines. "Mind if I cut in baby girl?" Tank shows her teeth in a wild smile as she swings her own weapon, a massive sledgehammer, forward. "That's no way to treat a lady!"

Having entered my zone would smile." I don' see a lady I see someone raised their blade towards me." Having my blade free still in the Gatosu stance.  I prepares by dropping into a partial crouch, both knees bent, left arm drawn back and right arm extended forward; he grasps the kashira endcap of the tsuka, or hilt of his sword with his left hand and rests the tips of the fingers of his right hand usually the thumb on the blade near the kisaki blade's tip. The sledgehammer striking in downward stroke,I take off in with a slight hop in my step. Thrusting this time attempting to pierces your solar plexus. Still I even though you entered my zone  the point blank factor outweighs this principal, My Do(chest) is damage to the point where I'm about to fall on my knees.

Tank smiles as the hit meets the armoring around her skin. "Now that's just rude honey." She says as her opponents arm is crushed and she props her hands on her hip. She studies her opponents injured state and gives a mischievous smile, she shoots forward to playfully slap them upside the head. "Tag your out honey."

I give a stern look showing i'm far done. My knees about to buckle from the previous attacks still having my sword in the Gatosu stance. Struggles to get up feeling fatigue kicking in still has a ace up my sleeve. This next stance require no footwork using my all my remaining upper body strength thrusting the blade at point blank range intending to pierce through your chest being my ace in the whole. " Never one runs is not worthy to be called a Bushi( Noble Warrior)"

Tank watches as her opponents blade slams into her skin scattering to the side as her opponent slumps forward. "You're not the smartest cookie are ya honey?" She asks with a laugh. A stumbling off to the side distracts her though and she gives a sigh, "Welp, looks like that my cue to exit. Here's a little something to remember me by."

She tosses off a ball that lights up and then shoots out harmless smoke. 

My pupils begin to black out still holding my katana in my right palm. The smoke blindsides my vision obscuring it. As walk through it wobbly legs,my chest nearly crushed,,and lastly fatigue is finally embracing my worn out body. Walking towards safer ground retreating from this battle,his saya in his left hand. " Been fun but i'm clocking out have fun fellow warriors."

Olympia walks into the arena and closes her eyes as she centers herself. She abruptly opens her eyes focusing eerily on her next opponent she pulls back her arms as a glowing bow appears with arrows already notched.

Apex skillfully deflects the arrows aside with his own oneida kestrel recurve bow, smirking all the while as he hurls a steel-tipped, 6 inch flechette at the thigh of his next opponent.

"[ Za Warudo ] , Toki yo Tomare!!!!"

Time stood frozen in place. The flechette floated in mid-air and not a single thing moved as the flow of time came to an unsettling halt. TPBX walked by @Apex all while counting, "one.... two.... three... four... five.... six... seven.... eight.... nine.... NINE SECONDS OF FROZEN TIME, [ insert next opponent's name here ]!!!! " TPBX then redirected the flechette's direction at the next opponent, throwing in 40 more knives of his own while unfreezing time.

It seemed his heart had skipped a beat. And another. And another.

His whole life was flashing before his eyes - a tempest of memories, good and bad, visualized through the silver glint of the volley of knives...

So swift and reflexive was he, he hadn't realized that an arrow was already nocked on his bowstring. A length of black shaft, titanium tipped, its arrowhead packed with enough explosives and shrapnel to level a small building. By pure survival instinct alone, he'd drawn back the string and fired, fired his explosive arrow into the storm of knives heading towards him at a speed undeniably inhuman.

And then it detonated the second its tip struck one of the knives in midair, its blast a forceful eruption of fire and sharp metal shrapnel that that scorched the streets and shattered all windows in the near vicinity. The force of it scattered the dreaded knives and sent a destructive torrent towards Apex's next opponent.

Assailant was the ultimate combatant. He simply grinned as the explosion came towards him. The explosive torrent overwhelmed him. The dust settled as he was nowhere to be seen.

ZOOM!

He came flying down from the sky mere inches from his opponent, knocking them into the air from the shockwave, before lunging at them with two knives.

#08, dressed in a well-known clown mask and holding a metal baseball bat would be sent flying, but still managed to keep a strong grip on his bat, when Assailant got closer, he simply swung the bat, sending him flying at his next opponent, but not before yelling "Home run!" and having a quite painful landing by hitting a dumpster;

They stepped aside, as some freak in a mask, holding a bat flew by them. Simple enough.

The two appeared like young, teen girls, in the prime of high-school. In truth, they were powerful magical entities from a mystical land of pony-people. (Dont ask.) Still, they possessed such power, that a pony-wizard (again, dont ask), had to form one of his most powerful spells; banishing them to this realm before you now.

The two, now seemingly like average teen girls, were anything but. They were called Thalia and Neko. (Ahem, Aria and Sonata, shh).

Sirens, they were, with flashing red gemstones on their necklaces, they both opened their lips, and began to sing. With song, they would enchant their victim, mind-controlling them to do their bidding, and to be enslaved forever. Or as long as their song lasted. Enslaved people would feed their need for dark mystic, magical power.

So thus their song rang out, seeking any unsuspecting ears to mind-control their target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back