• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cookie Run RP (Doubling up, Oc x Canon ONLY)

PixelPix3

ProfessionalMoron
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Cookie Run hyperfixation is real y'all

But anyways, we all know the drill by now:

My partner absolutely m u s t be okay with LGBTQ+ themes

Pdf filia and large age gaps for romance are NOT AND NEVER WILL BE allowed under any circumstances and it's.. kind of illegal if you think about it.

I will try to keep any basic triggers out of role playing and such.

Please keep this in mind as many tend to overlook this, but Doubling up is an absolute must and this will strictly be Oc x Canon only, meaning that I will play your Oc's love/platonic interest for your side and vice versa. If you're looking for a Canon x Canon role play, I'm sorry but I am not the one you're searching for as I don't do those types of role plays unless they're with very close friends of mine.

No proships or proshipping type behavior for the love of god, if you're into that, don't even bother.

Platonic interests are more than okay! Whether it's like a familial type relationship or queerplatonic in some way, I don't mind at all!

I've played both Ovenbreak and Kingdom and can role play either with no problem.

I can RP in Dms or on Discord, totally up to you.

I can't believe I have to say this but if I politely turn down a request to Rp or to Rp anything other Oc x Canon, do NOT yell at me or harass me in any way, I have had this happen a few times before, treat me the way you want to be treated in return.

I do tend to disappear sometimes due to being a university student as well as struggling with my mental and physical health from time to time, but feel free to send me a friendly reminder if I don't respond for over 2 weeks.

Once you've read through this, Dm me or comment in the thread your favorite Cookie Run character and your favorite color!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back