• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Convicts needed

Sarah

Look for the Shade inside
Alright so I started up a roleplay where escaped convicts break out of prison and start a new life. They try to help rehabilitate each other so they can either build their own society, or rejoin the rest of the world.. I need 5 people. Check it out.. if you like it awesome if you don't gimme ideas about what might make it better

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-price-of-freedom.105437/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I'd like to see if I could get more people. I have 3 others so far I'd like 5 to make it 8 convicts from the main prison. There's also a character sheet for do gooders. Cops and such I'd like some of them as well.

Now If you decide to do a character from a different prison that's alright by me. please if you would like to join click the above link if not please tell me what you think I could change to make it more enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back