Conversation [TNW]

Ohhh. That makes sense. So it's not really looting but more like being gifted with items lol. I thought it was something more like this:

Lolol I think Cracked had a series like that too lol.

Yeah...it's not really an RPG in a sense of exploring a world map, really. Except they sort of have a world map in Awakening / Fates with the shops / challengers, and Gaiden/SoV they incorporated a dungeon exploration element (because that's the game they got experimental with lol). But you don't really walk around looting. In the rest of the games the only way to get items was through inheritance / kindly villagers. :'''') (and everything is breakable after x amount of uses it's a lot of fuuUNNNNNnnN)

When FE uses moral greyness, it's not really in the form of the player characters killing or stealing from innocents (unless its....you know....that game -cough Conquest cough cough- "I refuse to kill anyone" cough cough "we evacuated the village I swear" cough hack phew must be feeling sick today). It's more about the motivations of the characters and the circumstances they are forced into which informs the choices they have to make.

Though I guess the fact that you can play a 12 year old murdering people could be considered morally questionable. xD (even if they are an evil child-killing cult trying to take over the world--)

But in this RP we get to choose to play the "bad guy" if we wanna. Looting villages, killing villagers. Why not? xD

If the fort turns out to be bareing arms against us, fuck em.

Wait, now I'm confused because Hayden's character sheet says he has Freeze but the Current Battle has the item replaced with Shine???
S SirBlazeALot

Looting would be great, but I'm having some trouble justifying the action IC. Do our heroes suddenly rob the villagers amidst the chaos? How did they deal with this moral conundrum in the game?
Some time ago I decided to switch Hayden's light magic out for Anima and probably forgot to change it in CB

I kinda wish we could have a side quest or like mini scene or something with all the Apostles cause I love them so much?

Just imagine all these super extra personalities like in a board meeting or something...

Standing at 11/13 right now and it's lookin lit. still need about 10,000 Legates tho

Last edited:
"So then, how shall we take this castle?'

Spades: "OOOOH! I have an idea."

"Does anybody else have an idea?"

I'm trying to think who would be the "straight face" of the bunch and I honestly don't even know
I was like maybe Octavia but she's kind of shy and awkward when not in battle
I could still see it, though.
Octavia, surrounded by bloodthirsty children.

Elfredja's just like passing out cookies and smacking elbows off the table
Marysa shouting at everyone to stfu and listen to her boo
Kane just subtly sliding his hand up Aracelli's skirt in the corner
Adeline awkwardly in the other corner wondering if honestly it was worth it to be part of this hot mess
Ivan yawning and trying not to fall asleep "just tell me who to kill"
Anastasia "KILL THE NONBELIEVERSSSSSZZzzz" also probably trying to lowkey murder half the room
Spades just keeps pulling pranks on everyone while Boris chuckles
Eros spends the entire meeting trying to get into Ark's pants

Steele: So...how did it go today?

Octavia -sighs- Same as usual........

Last edited:
"Every meeting must end with a bang, the fact if this is an double entendre depends on what bomb bag I brought today."

qhole quest was Spades' prank, suppoused to teach them the pwoer of friendship and build it along the way.

ends in disaster as half the country is in shambles and other half is burning.

S SirBlazeALot I'm writing a rebel character related to Duke Einskr who's trying to redeem his family name. Is it okay if I refer to the old Duke Einskr CS for some bio details or is Duke Einskr's character concept going to be remodeled?

S SirBlazeALot I'm writing a rebel character related to Duke Einskr who's trying to redeem his family name. Is it okay if I refer to the old Duke Einskr CS for some bio details or is Duke Einskr's character concept going to be remodeled?

Ooh yes I was also curious about this

That was the cowardly gold guy right? I wonder if this means I can finally make a desicion on my gangster...
She was supposed to be related to a Wyndan noble family but I couldn't decide which, the Great Blazed One was apparently unsatisfied with my sacrificial offerings that week as he abandoned me in my quest for answers xD, and in the meantime more Wyndan noble characters have continued to crop up...
So I was also kind of wondering about how to proceed with her...

Well if you go with cowardly gold guy that means I can go with my other noble idea! Almost like the desicion was made for me...mm feels good not to have to think lolol.

Ah now I wanna work on her again....... she's a good egg...

Tho ngl I wouldn't totally mind if we dropped the rescue Uryva plot Goldie was a part of.... just leaves a salty taste in my mind (*´Д`*) lol

Yeah everything in there should be mostly okay, but gimme a minute or like a decade to reread and update his sheet!

Ooh yes I was also curious about this

That was the cowardly gold guy right? I wonder if this means I can finally make a desicion on my gangster...
She was supposed to be related to a Wyndan noble family but I couldn't decide which, the Great Blazed One was apparently unsatisfied with my sacrificial offerings that week as he abandoned me in my quest for answers xD, and in the meantime more Wyndan noble characters have continued to crop up...
So I was also kind of wondering about how to proceed with her...

Well if you go with cowardly gold guy that means I can go with my other noble idea! Almost like the desicion was made for me...mm feels good not to have to think lolol.

Ah now I wanna work on her again....... she's a good egg...

Tho ngl I wouldn't totally mind if we dropped the rescue Uryva plot Goldie was a part of.... just leaves a salty taste in my mind (*´Д`*) lol
I blame my secretary Mary Jane. We'll work the Wyndan nobles however you guys want, since there's like 12 regions there's a lot of room for errbody to do what they want. We just gotta talk it out and shit. Promise I'll get back to you this time XD Though we might wanna make it a group discussion.

Yeah everything in there should be mostly okay, but gimme a minute or like a decade to reread and update his sheet!

I blame my secretary Mary Jane. We'll work the Wyndan nobles however you guys want, since there's like 12 regions there's a lot of room for errbody to do what they want. We just gotta talk it out and shit. Promise I'll get back to you this time XD Though we might wanna make it a group discussion.

Mary Jane, uh huh. I think I asked you about it twice, too.....smh...
But sweg. I'm down for discussion. I think the last noble then is the one with the claws as their Not!Holy!Weapon. I can't look it up right now, but I think that was the one.
She just needs motivation for turning her back on the nobility

Ok wait I'll be not lazy and fetch what I wrote before: apparently with lots of f bombs
  • Descended from one of the noble houses but couldn't give two shits about the war, many are very unhappy with her, believing that if she joined the Resistance her region wouldn't have fallen / would have had a better chance against Taros.
  • Used to be a refined noblewoman with a warrior's spirit. She was extremely intrigued by Wyndan history, especially the prophecies of Orion and the noble legends of crusaders. Having an incredibly noble heart she was beloved by her people who looked forward to the day that she would rule.
  • However, something happened to make her have a bad falling out with her family. She ran away before all the hoopla started to go down, learning all about the real world and the struggles of real people.
  • She got jaded, quick, though the sparkle of that noble heart is still in there somewhere...probably.
  • No one really knows what happened to her after that, as she took on a new identity. Traveling around she ended up in Taros for a spell, being pulled in by a gang of girl brawlers that felt more like sisters to her than her own family ever had. It was with the gang that she discovered something of the noble heart that had always been missing in the facade of the nobility.
  • So she got swole, participating in brawls to get by. She stopped giving a fuck about nobility and believed, when the war started, that Wynda was getting what it deserved.
  • Rumors about her have circled, and people began to catch on that she became a powerful fighter, though despite the Resistance's pleading she refused to join them.
  • Has an incredible sailor mouth.
  • A bit of a tsundere.
  • Gets extremely embarrassed whenever forced to face her "former life," especially all those portraits of her in those dainty little dresses.
  • Fiercely loyal to her girls and not afraid to take action into her own hands should anything befall them.
  • Extremely naive when it comes to things like romance and love.
  • Has several tattoos which has some people mistaking her for a Branded. Not that she minds.
  • I'm conflicted. I kinda like the idea of her being one of the Imperos kids that Duke Einskr snuffed, thus her contempt for the royal family and not giving a fkk what happens to them. However I also like her being from Tonrari, because then she might have a connection to the missing Duke/Duchess (and Qana being claws matches up nicely). Plus I like the idea of her being childhood friends with Uryva and it would make more sense if she's from Tonrari since they're very close to Eska. Thoughts?
  • Noooooow that I think about it might be getting too close to Lord territory buuut I like this idea we can nerf her or something idk . 3..
    (lmao then Glass opened the floodgates so I feel no shame)

Well we gotta actually get moving before we build further on...

*Just realized she hasn’t finished her Heron or Parrot characters yet*
Damn I'm just now seeing your parrot, those wings are gorgeous. 10/10 for a parrot. It's one of the transforming classes I hate because I can imagine what they look like in my head pretty well but I've had trouble finding a whole lotta art to match up with what I see in muh brain.

Mary Jane, uh huh. I think I asked you about it twice, too.....smh...
But sweg. I'm down for discussion. I think the last noble then is the one with the claws as their Not!Holy!Weapon. I can't look it up right now, but I think that was the one.
She just needs motivation for turning her back on the nobility
At first I was like, "wait we picked a noble for all 12?" But I think you're only talking about the regions that haven't cucked out to Taros yet, right? That'd be Eska, Tonrari, Shila, Kniks, Akyr, and Desna. Tonrari are the claw guys.
So far though I only see Uryva for Eska and Maymarie for Desna. But there's a pretty hefty handful of characters I haven't read yet.

Ok wait I'll be not lazy and fetch what I wrote before: apparently with lots of f bombs
  • Descended from one of the noble houses but couldn't give two shits about the war, many are very unhappy with her, believing that if she joined the Resistance her region wouldn't have fallen / would have had a better chance against Taros.
  • Used to be a refined noblewoman with a warrior's spirit. She was extremely intrigued by Wyndan history, especially the prophecies of Orion and the noble legends of crusaders. Having an incredibly noble heart she was beloved by her people who looked forward to the day that she would rule.
  • However, something happened to make her have a bad falling out with her family. She ran away before all the hoopla started to go down, learning all about the real world and the struggles of real people.
  • She got jaded, quick, though the sparkle of that noble heart is still in there somewhere...probably.
  • No one really knows what happened to her after that, as she took on a new identity. Traveling around she ended up in Taros for a spell, being pulled in by a gang of girl brawlers that felt more like sisters to her than her own family ever had. It was with the gang that she discovered something of the noble heart that had always been missing in the facade of the nobility.
  • So she got swole, participating in brawls to get by. She stopped giving a fuck about nobility and believed, when the war started, that Wynda was getting what it deserved.
  • Rumors about her have circled, and people began to catch on that she became a powerful fighter, though despite the Resistance's pleading she refused to join them.
  • Has an incredible sailor mouth.
  • A bit of a tsundere.
  • Gets extremely embarrassed whenever forced to face her "former life," especially all those portraits of her in those dainty little dresses.
  • Fiercely loyal to her girls and not afraid to take action into her own hands should anything befall them.
  • Extremely naive when it comes to things like romance and love.
  • Has several tattoos which has some people mistaking her for a Branded. Not that she minds.
  • I'm conflicted. I kinda like the idea of her being one of the Imperos kids that Duke Einskr snuffed, thus her contempt for the royal family and not giving a fkk what happens to them. However I also like her being from Tonrari, because then she might have a connection to the missing Duke/Duchess (and Qana being claws matches up nicely). Plus I like the idea of her being childhood friends with Uryva and it would make more sense if she's from Tonrari since they're very close to Eska. Thoughts?
  • Noooooow that I think about it might be getting too close to Lord territory buuut I like this idea we can nerf her or something idk . 3..
    (lmao then Glass opened the floodgates so I feel no shame)
I'll probably be better equipped to respond to this after I've read through Duke Einskr so for now I'll just ramble. She sounds like a hella fun character. Given her background, I think Tonrari would be a good pick for her, not necessarily because of the Not!Holy! gauntlets, but because Tonrari, Desna, and Shila are still pretty resistance active despite having officially fallen to Taros, and I feel like a setting like that would be most beneficial to her character, as it would involve confronting what remains of her old life.

Yup that'll help me figure out what to do with Uryva. I'm waiting to see how the first few chapters flow before I figure out what I wanna do with him.

Damn I'm just now seeing your parrot, those wings are gorgeous. 10/10 for a parrot. It's one of the transforming classes I hate because I can imagine what they look like in my head pretty well but I've had trouble finding a whole lotta art to match up with what I see in muh brain.
I know, they're so fluffy!

At first I was like, "wait we picked a noble for all 12?" But I think you're only talking about the regions that haven't cucked out to Taros yet, right? That'd be Eska, Tonrari, Shila, Kniks, Akyr, and Desna. Tonrari are the claw guys.
So far though I only see Uryva for Eska and Maymarie for Desna. But there's a pretty hefty handful of characters I haven't read yet.

I'll probably be better equipped to respond to this after I've read through Duke Einskr so for now I'll just ramble. She sounds like a hella fun character. Given her background, I think Tonrari would be a good pick for her, not necessarily because of the Not!Holy! gauntlets, but because Tonrari, Desna, and Shila are still pretty resistance active despite having officially fallen to Taros, and I feel like a setting like that would be most beneficial to her character, as it would involve confronting what remains of her old life.

Yup that'll help me figure out what to do with Uryva. I'm waiting to see how the first few chapters flow before I figure out what I wanna do with him.

Nah I just meant out of the ones I was considering. I can't remember all of Wynda's lore right now. All I know is that it's Not!Jugdral which already goes far in its favor. xD *Needs more desert and dragon cults tho*
I'm down with Tonrari. I now lay my claim. claim is laid

I also had a character from...Shila...? I think who was in with the Resistance. Idk what will happen with her character. Other than she'll pop up somewhere 30 years from now. //shrug

Maybe we can do like Divide and start enforcing posts every 2 weeks? That moves things along, tho it also means people miss some weeks so we just gotta be careful of not slipping into Chess Mode. I mean almost the entire RP is on the Legion side so...just saying, we could alternate between the two. (Sorry Ori)

Nah I just meant out of the ones I was considering. I can't remember all of Wynda's lore right now. All I know is that it's Not!Jugdral which already goes far in its favor. xD *Needs more desert and dragon cults tho*
Dragon cult you say? *gears turn aggressively*

Maybe we can do like Divide and start enforcing posts every 2 weeks? That moves things along, tho it also means people miss some weeks so we just gotta be careful of not slipping into Chess Mode. I mean almost the entire RP is on the Legion side so...just saying, we could alternate between the two. (Sorry Ori)
We can give it a go, sure. I think I could manage a post every two weeks. And I'd be down to see this thing move faster. Kinda ridiculous we haven't gotten through our first round yet. It sucks to leave characters hanging though.

I also had a character from...Shila...? I think who was in with the Resistance. Idk what will happen with her character. Other than she'll pop up somewhere 30 years from now. //shrug

christ now that you mention it... Shit man... I fugged up my side choice..

I know, they're so fluffy!
super fluffy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back