Conversation [TNW]

jesus fucking christ what did I miss!?

oh, not to much, nearly a full page o' shit postin, man, missed out.

discord is the shit yo, I'm around to shit post, though I don't got discord on my phone.. and apparently the moble app don't wana let me psot anywhere but my profile, text box doesn't show, alreayd talked with the mods and got shit all.

And I'm game for whatever, fucken hell man I just need me some sweet sweet supports and shit, Angel is teasin with that galla one with her dragon, but been waiting a long time for that tho.

now its 3 am I gotta continue sleeping, I woke back up just because I saw the mention and nearly shat myself wondering how much I missed.

Though I did finally break down and download the app for my computer so...I've been able to actually keep up with it lolol.

discord is how to mainly get ahold of me aswell.

S SirBlazeALot
Yo, I'm gonna go ahead and reserve a recruitable Heron and Parrot. Because I'm total trash
tenor.gif

Okay so The Blazed One and I were talking and...
There's something I wanna maybe try for the first fight its called cheesing

Basically it involves Llyr teaming up with a tanky, high mov unit to rush to the top of the map by a golden tile and plant a Portal, which will connect to a portal down by where the rest are grouped together to fend the enemies off. Then peeps will just slip through the portal and escape to victory. :3

Since there's no death this chapter I kinda want to try it... since I think getting a handle on Portals could be a lot of fun for future maps... ;;

So far it looks like Gianni might be a good contender just cause his cart is like, basically an armored fortress and Llyr (and some others) could pass in complete safety to the top of the map. Not to mention it would be more IC than him teaming up with Diantha or Abel just cause they're in the same facet of the Assembly.

But what are your guy's thoughts? Any other wild strategies we want to try this chapter? We don't have Vyn yet, but that doesn't mean we can't come up with something to blow those Tarosians away! ^ ^

S SirBlazeALot hosaki hosaki KageYuuki KageYuuki @theglassangel InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Waverly Waverly Orikanyo Orikanyo

Abel is the best taxi.

Also theres... alotta loot around :3

I'm up for it with Gianni. It's not like he can do anything else but transport lol. As for strategies I want to try, I wanted to fool around with the freeze spell, just because there's so much water everywhere. Maybe we can navigate past some pesky guards on the bridge that way. I was going to buy one for Alvise, but turns out Hayden already has one, so those gold coins are saved. Ava will be pleased.

we should buy all the charms

forever.

Abel would be cool b/c he can fly. He and Llyr just don't really know each other yet. Or we could circumvent that problem with Freeze like Blue said. Either way I'm down.

Idk if we have enough money to really go spending in this overpriced city... even with Ava's skill
Is there any way to ransack the shops? I think we need a Gangster or something to do that......

All the villagers have $$$ tho and all the Griffin Riders have some sort of treasure so we should definitely loot them. B)

There's also what appears to be a shit ton of villages we can visit...idk if anything good will come of it tho lol

This map looks like it will be a hot mess with all these choke points and the fact there's 10 million guards who can double themselves :''')
So probably pretty much impossible to go at it blades swinging. I think caution is our best bet--

Then again it reminds me of the Opera House chapter in Fates which is the easiest map I have ever played in any FE game ever on all 3 routes (which is a shame cause it's also one of the most beautiful). Even if you don't cheese it by flying Corn to safety every time someone would get in a choke point with a healer behind them and owo the entire map would be solod. damn you Charlotte and Saizo

Charolette is best don't you talk shit.

But you got good ideas, i think if we need to, we can use that plan of portalling out. But lets grab whatever we can outta lootting.

Wait, now I'm confused because Hayden's character sheet says he has Freeze but the Current Battle has the item replaced with Shine???
S SirBlazeALot

Looting would be great, but I'm having some trouble justifying the action IC. Do our heroes suddenly rob the villagers amidst the chaos? How did they deal with this moral conundrum in the game?

Wait, now I'm confused because Hayden's character sheet says he has Freeze but the Current Battle has the item replaced with Shine???
S SirBlazeALot

Looting would be great, but I'm having some trouble justifying the action IC. Do our heroes suddenly rob the villagers amidst the chaos? How did they deal with this moral conundrum in the game?

In Fire Emblem? I don't think it's presented as a moral conundrum.
If you kill someone holding a spare item, you get the item. My pre-Fateswakening memory is pretty fuzzy ngl but if you go to a village they either will shut the door in your face or give you an item (depending on if they are friendly or not). I don't remember ransacking any shops or villages. Usually that's what bandits do, and those are the bad guys. xD

Ohhh. That makes sense. So it's not really looting but more like being gifted with items lol. I thought it was something more like this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back