Conversation [TNW]

Yeah I ain't expecting novels and I got shit to do and a lot of characters so I won't be writing 'em either. Don't worry Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart will write enough for both of us.

Don't kink shame me xD

I'm working all night and tomorrow night I'm going out because I hella need to but come next week I'll get a post in and finally have that much needed Support Day xD

Leelo will finally have a voice!

So much hype!!

We almost got everyone back together, too ; 3;
Just need @MoeMoe :3

Don't kink shame me xD

I'm working all night and tomorrow night I'm going out because I hella need to but come next week I'll get a post in and finally have that much needed Support Day xD

Leelo will finally have a voice!

So much hype!!

We almost got everyone back together, too ; 3;
Just need @MoeMoe :3
Lmfao you're not allowed to complain about being stressed about rps anymore you do it to yourself you masochist XD

Oh shit I thought I broke that news already. Moe messaged me a while ago and told me she won't be coming back :x But she wishes us the best.

Lmfao you're not allowed to complain about being stressed about rps anymore you do it to yourself you masochist XD

Oh shit I thought I broke that news already. Moe messaged me a while ago and told me she won't be coming back :x But she wishes us the best.

lol i told you to announce that shite
i love quill//penn can we make him a squad member??

You get to explain this angel LMFAO I'm just gonna leave your love for pennis in the air.

w0rst gm 3v3r 0/10

okay so like blaze mentioned penn (which i think reminds me of flynn rider from tangled so i immediately liked him) and i casually joked about his special boss skill being named "pennis" and bc of that name, his boss skill is to be able to use any weapon as a ranged weapon. and he actually did that.

so now rosa can't love staff him (or can she?)

w0rst gm 3v3r 0/10

okay so like blaze mentioned penn (which i think reminds me of flynn rider from tangled so i immediately liked him) and i casually joked about his special boss skill being named "pennis" and bc of that name, his boss skill is to be able to use any weapon as a ranged weapon. and he actually did that.

so now rosa can't love staff him (or can she?)
She can try from super far away

Orikanyo Orikanyo OH SHIT YOU POSTED. My notifications are crazy fucked up. *hype intensifies*

Man today is a good day. I got like a 20$ tip today on my last delivery and used my brand new doctor's recommendation to legally get some mary jane chan. I got like these free candy edibles. I'm going full Dank Knight tonight. I am the Haze.

I'll start working on a post but I'll wait for Pretz to do his Azusa chan post first because I really wanna clock in some hard hours high af on GTA

And plotting on how badly I'm gonna fuck you guys in Divide with monsters

*Sadomasochist
Don't miskink me check your privelege

Ah. Well at least we know for sure

Is there any chance of adding a new member to complete our summoning circle...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Sadomasochist
Don't miskink me check your privelege

Ah. Well at least we know for sure

Is there any chance of adding a new member to complete our summoning circle...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*makes out with my privilege*

LOL Nah I think we're good with the six of us. We're all we really need. If someone manages to mail me Scarlett Johansson in full Black Widow attire though they can join.

This whole thing is triggering because--
Well fuck
I don't think I've ever told anyone on here where I live or go to school
But it's very triggering
Please don't recruit him the Eye of Sauron needs to let me live-- xD

Oh by the way Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
Pretzel god I finished my cat idk if you noticed. So if you wanna start planning a support for her and Liebe I'm down
Steele's next I promise. I just needed to find the perfect theme music.

Oh by the way Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
Pretzel god I finished my cat idk if you noticed. So if you wanna start planning a support for her and Liebe I'm down
Steele's next I promise. I just needed to find the perfect theme music.
So now we have three cats on the team?

Mordi, Sticks and nia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back