Conversation [TNW]

I kind of want Nya and Liebe to try and out-con one another lol

Like maybe they met on the streets of Taros when Liebe was slumming it, tried to get the best of one another, came away with mutual respect(?), and then meet up years later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just don't touch her belly if you don't wnat the claws.

or hug her when shes sleeping.

or touch her head.

or ask where her brand is.

Can't guaranteeevery one of those things wont happen xD
Azusa is a weird kid

Also S SirBlazeALot shits gonna hit the roof once my furry thief joins and wants to get some of dat pussy lmao

Can't guaranteeevery one of those things wont happen xD
Azusa is a weird kid

Also S SirBlazeALot shits gonna hit the roof once my furry thief joins and wants to get some of dat pussy lmao
is that right huh?

Don't blame him, fluffy tail> all others save Rosa.

I wonder who I'll send Cal'vina after once Ava gives him the hand.

Across his face.

I'm sorry I didn't write yet! I know I said I'd write yesterday, but I was way to tired to get anything done on the train. I'll get it done tomorrow after work if I'm not super duper tired like today ^^

upload_2017-7-31_19-2-12.jpeg

sakjflklkdslkjf i love him so much <3

he's like a fire emblem sniper/cupid. i'm leaning towards making him a villain bc he's so cute and adorable, he could even be an apostle. his boss skill is probably gonna revolve around his love arrows. like a passive skill for his arrows to all land on love, or like a 50%, and if lethality is triggered, have them roll 50/50 for love or death.

because god knows we have enough fanservice. and because all is fair in love and war (js i'm probably making that his slogan)

but i'm still not too sure on what side he should go for: squad or boss?

i'd imagine he has a total hedonism bot voice. he's becoming such a meme i actually can't.

*complete orgy in the battlefield*

"room for one more? oh my~"

he's the lust demon i never got around to completing.

From the Fairly Odd Parents, apparently
Lol

Evidently I slept for over 12 hours last night but getting to RPs now-- xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back