Conversation [NG]

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Excited to post again! I'm working on Emelia right now, and the others will come next. I'm gonna post'em all together.. or try to. I can reply with Keimi/Leon/Archie and Emelia right now. Audence is blacked out, and Chikage/Brooklyn need replies before I write for them, though I feel like they'll be posted for soon lol.
Also... this is sort of really random... but I figured I'd let you guys in on it. I have specific colors I use for each person's characters (I changed them up recently) And they're based off of things relating to the characters appearance, etc. I tried getting them as close to similar to something in their pictures as I could, but some of them are still off. Also, some of the colors may look the same, but once you put them together, you can tell their differences. No one in the same gang has too similar of a color (except one or two) because they'll be interacting the most, you know? Sorry if the color is much more different than the colors you use for their little dialogue.

White Tigers

Tara Rose - coral

Emelia Dawson - skyblue

Nakazajo Chikage - brown

Delson Landa - orange

Gigi Pierce - burlywood

Harley Mara - sandybrown

Felicita Abbascia - #ff4d4d

MayMarie Leibovitz - lightseagreen

Jeddidia Elias - silver

Elisabeth Kadence - lightgray

Jasper Briar - rosybrown

Blue Dragons

Nixon Thorn - gray

Corbin De'Luca Leon Agnelli - midnightblue

Brooklyn Austin - teal

Diana Clyde - steelblue

Miles Straum - darkslategray

Tsu Sun - mediumseagreen

Cielo Fujita - dodgerblue

Tadakatsu Kaneda - deepskyblue

Isaac Chiem - darkred

Donnovan Elias - slategray

Keagan Willis - #f6debc

Lyre Chandra - slateblue

Black Cobras

Suzumaki Arakai - indianred

Joe Finchum - deeppink

Audence Valor - gold

Iris Synthesia - darkorchid

Vaughn Ritter - indigo

Glasper Mint - black

Elizabeth Bronson - mediumpurple

Remiel Lancaster - darkgray

Evey Sabbadin - darkkhaki

Dale Brown - #333333

Peyton Trill - #003333

Oliver O'Lans - darkturquoise

Red Spectres

Xavier Brax - sienna

Archie Babcock - pink

Inukawa Keimi - tan

Jason Garnet - crimson

Iza Kwoon - salmon

Vladimir Yakimova - red

Asad Azrael - #660033

Cato Vester - #cccc00

Melony Larrya - maroon

Sean Lawrence - #66ffb3

Umm Yudilae - #b198e6

Ohhhh~ i definitely see similar colours depending on district xD

[/QUOTE]

theglassangel said:
Ohhhh~ i definitely see similar colours depending on district xD
Lol, I noticed that too. White Tigers have more orange-ish looking colors xD

Cobras have a lot of dark and purples.

Blue Dragons are blues and greens.

And Spectres are reds and pinks xD but I tried to make it to where colors of the same district weren't hard to tell apart, but Peyton and Dale look a bit similar, though you can still tell them apart... just barely lol. The tiniest bit of a difference is satisfying enough for me xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh, they're not from the color picker. I get them from the html thing.
Code:
[color=brown][b]"Hi, I'm Chikage."[/b][/color]

That's how I type it all in my workshop ^ And once I copy it and paste it outside of the code brackets, it just looks like how it does in my posts.

"Hi, I'm Chikage."

[/QUOTE]
Impressive O.o

Thanks for the explanation ^.^

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Excited to post again! I'm working on Emelia right now, and the others will come next. I'm gonna post'em all together.. or try to. I can reply with Keimi/Leon/Archie and Emelia right now. Audence is blacked out, and Chikage/Brooklyn need replies before I write for them, though I feel like they'll be posted for soon lol.
Also... this is sort of really random... but I figured I'd let you guys in on it. I have specific colors I use for each person's characters (I changed them up recently) And they're based off of things relating to the characters appearance, etc. I tried getting them as close to similar to something in their pictures as I could, but some of them are still off. Also, some of the colors may look the same, but once you put them together, you can tell their differences. No one in the same gang has too similar of a color (except one or two) because they'll be interacting the most, you know? Sorry if the color is much more different than the colors you use for their little dialogue.

White Tigers

Tara Rose - coral

Emelia Dawson - skyblue

Nakazajo Chikage - brown

Delson Landa - orange

Gigi Pierce - burlywood

Harley Mara - sandybrown

Felicita Abbascia - #ff4d4d

MayMarie Leibovitz - lightseagreen

Jeddidia Elias - silver

Elisabeth Kadence - lightgray

Jasper Briar - rosybrown

Blue Dragons

Nixon Thorn - gray

Corbin De'Luca Leon Agnelli - midnightblue

Brooklyn Austin - teal

Diana Clyde - steelblue

Miles Straum - darkslategray

Tsu Sun - mediumseagreen

Cielo Fujita - dodgerblue

Tadakatsu Kaneda - deepskyblue

Isaac Chiem - darkred

Donnovan Elias - slategray

Keagan Willis - #f6debc

Lyre Chandra - slateblue

Black Cobras

Suzumaki Arakai - indianred

Joe Finchum - deeppink

Audence Valor - gold

Iris Synthesia - darkorchid

Vaughn Ritter - indigo

Glasper Mint - black

Elizabeth Bronson - mediumpurple

Remiel Lancaster - darkgray

Evey Sabbadin - darkkhaki

Dale Brown - #333333

Peyton Trill - #003333

Oliver O'Lans - darkturquoise

Red Spectres

Xavier Brax - sienna

Archie Babcock - pink

Inukawa Keimi - tan

Jason Garnet - crimson

Iza Kwoon - salmon

Vladimir Yakimova - red

Asad Azrael - #660033

Cato Vester - #cccc00

Melony Larrya - maroon

Sean Lawrence - #66ffb3

Umm Yudilae - #b198e6

i liek dis

[/QUOTE]

RubyRose said:
Impressive O.o
Thanks for the explanation ^.^
Yeah! No problem!

SirBlazeALot said:
i liek dis
tumblr_n51o48jq2d1symi9po1_500.gif

LOL, I accidentally posted in IC.

Anyways, what I said was that I'm done with Emelia, but I'm just gonna wait to post her with Keimi/Leon/Archie tomorrow because I'm really ties and my fingers are freezing.

@theglassangel @Bedbae @s0l @Suzumaki Arakai @NyxNightmare @RubyRose

Hey guyz. I'm gonna look over the new characters today.

We're edging closer and closer and closer to that timeskip, and I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to skip to Lunch time, or After school. Keep in mind if we skip to lunch, we'll most likely end up timeskipping shortly afterward, because we aren't RPing class time in this RP because rping class time is the quickest way to fucking kill an RP. It is the RP equivalent of falling asleep in your garage with the car running and the windows down.

SirBlazeALot said:
@theglassangel @Bedbae @s0l @Suzumaki Arakai @NyxNightmare @RubyRose
Hey guyz. I'm gonna look over the new characters today.

We're edging closer and closer and closer to that timeskip, and I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to skip to Lunch time, or After school. Keep in mind if we skip to lunch, we'll most likely end up timeskipping shortly afterward, because we aren't RPing class time in this RP because rping class time is the quickest way to fucking kill an RP. It is the RP equivalent of falling asleep in your garage with the car running and the windows down.
Hmmm... I'm fine with whichever! Lunch would be fun for a short amount of time. Everyone just casually chillin' in the same room but not necessarily together. Also, we could introduce some of our new characters for a minute, and send'em straight home after the timeskip. I know Brax is homeschooled (I forgot to put that in his CS when I remade it).

@RubyRose[/URL] I've added Umm, Oliver, Jasper, and Lyre to the counters and stuff. I'm a tad bit iffy on Umm's ability, I'm wondering if perhaps it should be contained to just one sort of material. Because I know angel at least was planning on making a dude who can control paper, so I was debating on whether or not you should contain it to one thing, like just hair, or just fabric. Because if someone makes someone that has like hair chi or the ability to control fabric I'm wondering if that would count as having two of the same Chi, or if Umm's Chi ability feels like multiple Chi abilities. Overall I decided that it's fine for now because it does essentially feel like one ability and technically paper guy, fabric guy, and hair guy don't exist yet. But I do think it's something to think about. Also, was I correct in assuming that Oliver doesn't use a main weapon?

@NyxNightmare No rush, but if you could finish your characters ASAP that'd be fantastic. I'd like to add them on the counter ASAP in case someone comes wandering in here and potentially wants one of their abilities/weapons. If anything, if you could fill out those sections first: Chi abilities and Combat abilities, that'd be fantastic.

@NyxNightmare @RubyRose @theglassangel @Suzumaki Arakai @Bedbae @s0l

Alright fucking great mates. I'm almost ready to go again, but I shall wait for angel to go first. Now that all the leaders are in one place, they'll have a 4 way mexican standoff style chat that will probably dictate which way the alliances go (or at least plant the seeds of any of them even considering allying with one another), but eventually the cops will show up, everyone will scatter, and we'll timeskip immediately afterward to either Lunch or Afterschool. Sound gravy babies?

SirBlazeALot said:
@NyxNightmare @RubyRose @theglassangel @Suzumaki Arakai @Bedbae @s0l
Alright fucking great mates. I'm almost ready to go again, but I shall wait for angel to go first. Now that all the leaders are in one place, they'll have a 4 way mexican standoff style chat that will probably dictate which way the alliances go (or at least plant the seeds of any of them even considering allying with one another), but eventually the cops will show up, everyone will scatter, and we'll timeskip immediately afterward to either Lunch or Afterschool. Sound gravy babies?
I'm sobbing. So excited.

SirBlazeALot said:
@RubyRose I've added Umm, Oliver, Jasper, and Lyre to the counters and stuff. I'm a tad bit iffy on Umm's ability, I'm wondering if perhaps it should be contained to just one sort of material. Because I know angel at least was planning on making a dude who can control paper, so I was debating on whether or not you should contain it to one thing, like just hair, or just fabric. Because if someone makes someone that has like hair chi or the ability to control fabric I'm wondering if that would count as having two of the same Chi, or if Umm's Chi ability feels like multiple Chi abilities. Overall I decided that it's fine for now because it does essentially feel like one ability and technically paper guy, fabric guy, and hair guy don't exist yet. But I do think it's something to think about. Also, was I correct in assuming that Oliver doesn't use a main weapon?
I'm actually really surprised it's Umm's abilities that we're discussing. Like I was ready to deal with Lyre's or possibly Oliver's (I was trying to make him not like Iris because they both have a poison thing and I was a little concerned about the crossovers with that, and with Oliver's relation to animal kind of like Keimi...) But Umm's was like... the absolute farthest from my mind. And I don't logically understand why you brought it up; your explanation doesn't actually make sense to me. But... uh... just to save messin' with stuff later, I'll just change it to fabric? Because heaven forbid I actually keep a chi ability from someone else. I hate being a barrier to other people. I can't change it right now (surprised internet actually let me look through OOC chat) but I'll fix it when I can (though I don't know how to explain that she can only control fabric... I'll try to think of something though).

RubyRose said:
I'm actually really surprised it's Umm's abilities that we're discussing. Like I was ready to deal with Lyre's or possibly Oliver's (I was trying to make him not like Iris because they both have a poison thing and I was a little concerned about the crossovers with that, and with Oliver's relation to animal kind of like Keimi...) But Umm's was like... the absolute farthest from my mind. And I don't logically understand why you brought it up; your explanation doesn't actually make sense to me. But... uh... just to save messin' with stuff later, I'll just change it to fabric? Because heaven forbid I actually keep a chi ability from someone else. I hate being a barrier to other people. I can't change it right now (surprised internet actually let me look through OOC chat) but I'll fix it when I can (though I don't know how to explain that she can only control fabric... I'll try to think of something though).
Mostly it's just I'm concerned about having doubles (outside of death squad of course) but if you think about it, the fact that she can control multiple bendy materials would separate her from someone who can only have one. You don't have to change it if you don't want to, I'm probably just being' dumb.

But nah Oliver's is totally fine :3 At first though I was like "hmm poison" but exactly, I thought about Keimi and I was like, "okay, that's a Chi based off an animal, that's fine". The more characters you guys make, the more I begin to understand the types of Chi that exist and I may actually be able to categorize them eventually.

SirBlazeALot said:
Mostly it's just I'm concerned about having doubles (outside of death squad of course) but if you think about it, the fact that she can control multiple bendy materials would separate her from someone who can only have one. You don't have to change it if you don't want to, I'm probably just being' dumb.
But nah Oliver's is totally fine :3 At first though I was like "hmm poison" but exactly, I thought about Keimi and I was like, "okay, that's a Chi based off an animal, that's fine". The more characters you guys make, the more I begin to understand the types of Chi that exist and I may actually be able to categorize them eventually.
The concern for having doubles. Yes. We must avoid that. *Stares off into the distance*

I have a lot of ships in this RP.

Chikage x Felicita

Iza x Melony

Audence x MayMarie

MayMarie x Gigi

Iris x Remiel

Tsu Sun x Isaac

Dale x Delson

Brooklyn x Cielo (lmfao)

Emelia x Jeddidia

Emelia x Eliza

Cato x Vladimir (jk)

Vlad x every female spectre

Cato x Keimi (the affection pat did that one in for me)

Donnovan x Diana

Evey x Glasper

Vaughn x Marijuana

Gigi x Jeddidia (it was random)

Archie x everything

Jason x Food

Jason x Melony (it was there for a second before Iza x Melony)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I have a lot of ships in this RP.
Chikage x Felicita

Iza x Melony

Audence x MayMarie

MayMarie x Gigi

Iris x Remiel

Tsu Sun x Isaac

Dale x Delson

Brooklyn x Cielo (lmfao)

Emelia x Jeddidia

Emelia x Eliza

Cato x Vladimir (jk)

Vlad x every female spectre

Cato x Keimi (the affection pat did that one in for me)

Donnovan x Diana

Evey x Glasper

Vaughn x Marijuana

Gigi x Jeddidia (it was random)

Archie x everything

Jason x Food

Jason x Melony (it was there for a second before Iza x Melony)

[/QUOTE]
Vaughn X Marijuana is canon though

I take whatever chance there is to ship people.

I'm just waiting for more to rise into the spotlight.

Keagan and Diana have caught my eyes... but I'm still waiting. I don't ship it yet.

@NyxNightmare @theglassangel @RubyRose @Bedbae @s0l @Suzumaki Arakai

So no two day heads up this week, you guys are good since I haven't posted yet and I know a lot can be stopped if I don't post. I've been promising my Pokemon RP I'd post there for like a week, but you know, life. So yaaaaay free week. Post where you can and please move on without me where you can. I'm going to try to post today, but no promises. Assume that I won't.

In other news, I have a feeling the alliances shall be White Tigers x Blue Dragons vs. Red Spectres x Black Cobras because of Leon. Tsu is not going to be happy to see Leon being treated like a pet on a leash. So I'm assuming that the random building Iris and Remy stopped by is somewhere near Tsu, Chikage, and Jason. Shit's about to get real for a second before the pigs show up. Then we'll timeskip. Does that sound gravy babies?

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol, I know. I ship'em hard.
And I will get Chikage/Brook up after you!

I've gotta wait on a few people before Keimi/Leon/Archie are posted for again.

[/QUOTE]
Did I mention I really adore the Emelia/Eliza dynamic right now? I think they're absolutely adorable and I'm glad that Emelia is around to keep Eliza in line ^.^

I'm looking forward to writing Jed and Emelia interactions too xD Emelia is just a fascinating character (I really love a lot of characters in this rp, Emelia is just shining brightly at the moment; as is Gigi and Evey xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back