• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Contract-based Fantasy Adventure! (Reboot)

Nonsense, we dawi ain't like the knife eared cowards!

We stand our ground in the face of the enemy! And then we shoot them in the face! Before we plant our axes into those faces that did not recivie a helping of lead!

Combined Arms is the answer, There is the Gunners and Then there's the Fighters. One protects the other and the other supports it.

High Moon High Moon

Out of the four, which one ya think I should choose?
Dwf_miners.jpg

What do you guys think of a dwarf bard (flute with 2 daggers) or a dwarf rogue (2 daggers + a very basic knowledge of poison). Regardless, I really want to try the whole dual-wielding/subtlety thing.
ec21eed35ba919162dfef41a7b92d530.jpg

Bah! What self respecting dwarf would use knives and pouncy little swords? A real dwarf uses an axe and hammer!

(All in good humor)

A real dwarf? A real dwarf gets the job done through whatever means necessary! Or are you one to put more stock in the appearance rather than the outcome of your mission, hm?

(Haha, same :P)

I real dwarf has honor! A protects it with his life! We don't stoop to the levels of weaklings or the pointy ears, more of the same really!

(Btw, my character comes from a world called Warhammer Fantasy, where any dishonored dwarves literally shave their heads into a mohawk and color it orange, becoming what's known as a slayer in order to redeem themselves for their dishonor, usually in the form of death by battle.)

I'm thinking of RPing a weak illusion mage who uses trickery and theatrics to get by rather than innate magical power. Thoughts? I'm not sure what race would be good for it, probably just a human.

Well, you'll be eatin' your words when I've saved your arse with these "pouncy little swords." An axe and shield are good and all, most enemies expect that of us. I, my friend, have the element of surprise.

(Gotcha. Sounds very interesting! Mine is a loose adaptation of the World of Warcraft dwarves.)

I'm thinking of RPing a weak illusion mage who uses trickery and theatrics to get by rather than innate magical power. Thoughts? I'm not sure what race would be good for it, probably just a human.
That sounds cool! I love that idea! I think you should do it, we can be magic buddies :D

That sounds very cool! I'd like to see what you do with that character (: either human or elf, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back