• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Consequences

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
The young Prince was the elder of two siblings, raised from birth to be the heir to the throne. His mother had died giving birth to his little sister, and that had... broken their father in a way, causing the King to dote on her and spoil her rotten, naturally, this planted the seeds of jealousy in the heart of the young Prince, seeing his sister getting away with doing whatever she wished while he was stuck in a heavily regimented life.

But as time wore on, the young Princess grew more and more hostile, tormenting him and her maids, behaving unruly and all the while the King did nothing to hinder her, always shielding the girl from any repercussions. The Prince grew resentful of the spoiled princess, as he was never allowed to step even one toe out of line, lest he shame the family line. But finally, things came to a head on the Princess' sixteenth birthday.

She had been furious at her maids over minor issues, and as was her normal way of disciplining them, she threw things but when a mirror struck one of her maids and killed her, things changed. Naturally, the King wanted to shield her... but failed, as his own health was waning and so The Prince found himself in a position to issue justice and did so swiftly. He had heard stories of how criminals in foreign lands were sent to arenas to fight and if they survived five years they were freed.

But his land had no arena, so he instead sent her into the military, against his father and her wishes, forcing her to become a soldier. Should she survive the battle against the daemonic entities that they were fighting, he'd consider bringing her back.

That was six years ago.

Since then, his father has died... The Prince was certain it was of a broken heart, and the battle against the creatures is reaching a critical point, where they must take a place called The Wrath Citadel and kill the demon prince within. The new King was preparing and strategizing when he learned something unexpected; his sister was alive and now a squad captain and would be leading the charge against the demon prince.

This startled the young King, as he had heard no news of her and presumed her dead... what to do if she survives this battle...?

---

The RP would feature myself as the Princess and the other Role Player as the King, and we could both play various characters that may crop up. I write in prose form, not script and I like to think that I'm a decent writer. So please, hit me up! This is inspired by things like Berserk, Dark Souls and more, so it's very dark fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back