• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern connected by threads/eyes/image

what do you think a soul mate is?

• someone you can laugh and smile with ( aw (≧w≦) )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't believe in it, love is just ugh. ( it's understandable )

• I dunno I would like one ( (/^▽^)/ don't we all)

• *cries on floor* ( -(>口<-) oh nuu)

• Total voters

Galactic Cloud

LecheDeLuna
1. Every person is born with a thread, but it will only come out when you lock eyes with the love of your life, you'll see the signs once you see the red thread become visible on your ring finger, no matter how much you try to deny it or cut it with scissors, it won't be of use.

2. Everybody has heterochromia, your right eye is your natural eye color while your left one is the color of your soul mates, and it's only once you meet that and recognize your own eye staring back at you that your eyes change to match.

3. It is said that some people are to know everything about you, your date of birth, your place of birth, favorite animal, your zodiac, etc. Well these are to be the small groups of people who are born with a keen eye, they are able to physically see a small profile of you every time they see you, but once they lay their eyes on the biggest prey they can't see anything about them, no colors no words, they just walk away, so because of this the person falls into a pit of curiosity and a crush blooms so they have to use the basics of finding stuff about them, such as social media or ACTUALLY talking to them, this one is all about coming face to face with your fears.

( I need an even amount of people for this though because I don't want peeps to feel left out or anything)

I like your take on soul mates, very interesting to fight your own feelings and what fate has in store for you. Im in.

I'm interested as well.

"This band saves lives." ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Are appearances going to be anime or real? I want to know to I can start looking for images now.

Whichever you think is best for your characters appearance is fine, so I'm allowing who ever wants to use anime or real

I think we should make picture appearances uniform to each other. They should match in format (like, real life or anime) or it will be quite odd in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slight question about the eye colour thing. Do you start with two matching eyes or one and one? Because I know that when you see your soulmate you have one and one but are they always like that? Number one is my favourite but 2 seems good as well.

I think a better title (don't take this offensively) would be just "Connected by Threads".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back