• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Concoction of roleplays

catatonic

Nerdy stoner
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Cat! Pleasure to meet you. I'm 24 and female, because of my age I'd prefer 18+ in my partners age. I usually play female, but I can double and play male/female for your character's interest as well.

Do's:
- 18+ please for my sake and yours
- Please be open to doubling if you don't main a male character.
- Romance is a must for me, can be fast paced or slow burns

Dont's:
- Underage anything unless its cannon for the world
- Self-harm, abuse, rape, forced anything is NOT welcome
- NO one-liners

Fandoms (love interest in bold) / (can play in italics):
Game of Thrones (OC, Jon Snow, Tryion Lannister) / (willing to play whoever)
House of the Dragon (OC, Harwin, Daemon, Aegon, Cregan) / (Anyone)
Harry Potter (OC, Fred or Draco) / (Anyone)
The Witcher (OC, Geralt, Jaskier) / (Anyone)
Hunger Games (OC, Gale, Haymitch) / (Anyone)
Naruto (OC, Kakashi, Neji, Itachi) / (Anyone)
Lord of the Rings (OC, Legolas) / (Anyone)
Attack on Titan (oc's/ I only remember the first season)
GONE Series (oc's)
Underworld (Film Series) (OC's)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (oc, Sokka, Zuko) / (Anyone)
Avatar and Avatar The Way of Water (Jake, Tsu'Tey, OC) / (Anyone)

I am open to original ideas, I like fantasy and supernatural tropes. This is the bare minimum of my liking, I look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to comment below or send me a PM. I also have Discord!

Writing Samples below:

Jaesa sat under the canopy, watching her trio of children run around. They were in the King's Wood, her Father insisted they throw a grand party there for his grand children's birthday. Rhaenyra's sons didn't receive the same parties, it was like Viserys favored herself over Rhaenyra. She didn't mind the attention her father gave her, her sway with the man painted Aegon in a better light. She'd been fierce in getting Viserys to acknowledge his oldest son properly, and did what she could to steer her husband right. They'd been married 8 short years, they had their children shortly after their wedding. (edited)
"Aegon, my love," She called to him, smoothing her dress, trying to get his attention from their children. "Come, I've something to share." She motioned him over, pouring them each a glass of wine. They were celebrating the eighth nameday of their triplets, Baelon, Visemor and Daenys. She was fierce in protecting her children, and made sure Aegon played nice with their nephews Jace and Luke. If Helaena and Daeron had a daughter, she'd match their son with her, unless they had one first. She wanted to keep their bloodline as pure as possible. She sipped her wine as she watched her husband, smiling as Daenys went to go play with Baelon while Visemor played knights with Jace. (edited)
She grinned at her husband when he approached her, holding out his glass to him as he settled into his seat beside her. "Father seems happy all the grandchildren are doing healthy. Rhaenyra and Laenor seem happy." She hummed, looking over at him. "I want to see Aemond happy too. I wonder if we could find a proper wife for him." She chuckled, reaching over to rest her hand on his thigh. "We could always work on another babe and set Visemor up with a wife too. Baelon has Daenys, after all." She smirked, purple eyes twinkling.
Her claim to the Throne was solidified the day Aegon turned 2, she was 8 at the time. Otto and Lyonel and Viserys agreed that marrying Aegon to Jaesa would strengthen her hold on the throne, keeping the house in line. She would see the family flourish, she would not see it fight. Rhaenyra seemed tense that their Father named her heir, and that Aegon was Prince Consort. It seemed to Jaesa that Rhaenyra didn't like the favor she received, the favor she both didn't ask for nor did she mind. The births of their children only made her claim stronger, because she had a son to pass the throne to. "We're rather young, we could have a whole brood of children!" She grinned as she winked at her husband. "We could sneak off into the forest for a while, let Helaena and Aemond watch the triplets. I'm sure Father and your Mother would be keen to watch them." She continued, sipping her wine as she stared at him.

-------

Aemond was seated in the shade beside Helaena, watching Baelon and Daenys chase each other around and Jace and Visemor play together. He was only civil towards Jace because of the fact his beloved nephew was with him. They were at the King's Wood for a nameday celebration, at Viserys' insistence. He shifted his gaze to the tent nearby, seeing Jaesa and Aegon sitting together. He thought they made a good couple, Jaesa definitely knew how to steer Aegon straight. He thought Jaesa would make a wonderful Queen, especially if she could keep Aegon in check. He knew she had her hands full with her triplets and tried to help when he could.
He shifted his gaze back to Helaena, looking where she had pointed. There was a Tully girl also in attendance for the party, with her Father nearby. He hummed as he looked at her, frowning a little. They'd had a fling once or twice before, and before he'd gotten the chance to ask her Father for her hand, he'd been shot down by a different Lord. It angered him when he heard she'd been betrothed, especially because it was foolish to deny a Targaryen whomever they wanted. Helaena had Daeron, Aegon had Jaesa and Rhaenyra had Laenor, not that he really liked Rhaenyra. She had bastards by Harwin Strong that she tried passing off as trueborn sons. He lost an eye in a fight because of such feelings, and he never truly forgave Luke for taking it.
He hummed as he lifted a glass of wine to his lips, turning his gaze back on Helaena. "I hear from Mother that she's free now." Helaena said gently, smiling at her little brother. "I think Jaesa would agree it'd be a good idea to go after her now." She continued softly, and Aemond looked back at their eldest sister to see her watching them before she looked back at Aegon. He looked back at Lyra from his seat, and sighed, shaking his head. "I am pretty certain she's been married off already." He said in return, frowning to himself.
He decided after a few minutes to try though, and crossed the way to her. "Lady Lyra." He hummed as he approached. "Would you do me the honor of keeping me company?" He asked gently, watching her closely, glancing around to see if her supposed husband was around. He noticed her Father looking at him, like he wanted to talk, and Aemond was curious about what the man could want. Lyra wasn't able to be married, right? He looked back at Helaena who motioned him to talk to Lord Tully, and he looked at Lyra with a gentle smile. "I'll talk a bit with your Father first." He nodded his head, lowering his hand and walking over to the man, curious because he could feel his Mother watching him from afar.

Sitting under the arch of the window, Natari's purple eyes watched Robb and Theon train in the yard. She was alone at the moment, having had a fresh dying session with Eddard, her "father". He'd taken her in just after the rebellion, stating if she wanted to live she needed to change her hair color and pretend to be his bastard daughter. She wasn't the only one who was his bastard though, there was a man she grew up with named Jon Snow. She took a liking to him mostly because he knew was it was to be the outcast, as their mother didn't share many looks on either of them.
Watching the young men in the yard reminded her that she was just a girl, that as a woman she wasn't supposed to fight and defend herself. That she was supposed to leave that up to the men. It made her blood boil to think she had to hide in task of trying to wield a sword, knowing Eddard wouldn't object to her wanting to fight, but that it was distress her sister Sansa and anger her mother Catelyn. Neither seemed to pleased by her, with her purple eyes and seemingly dark hair. It made Catelyn susipicious as to her true origins, something she had grilled her one night for and Natari could only say that Eddard was truly her father, even though it was a lie.
She sighed, running her fingers through the wet dark locks of hers. It had been many years since she last saw her true color, and there were times she missed it. It was a beautiful color, the white blonde that was her hair, but Eddard had a point in wanting her to hide it. It would mark her a Targaryen, the challenge to Robert Baratheon's reign. Not that she wanted the Iron Throne either, she wanted a peaceful life - never having hopes of sitting the ancestory seat of her family. She would have gladly left Rhaengar or Viserys to take the Throne, but sadly her beloved Rhaegar was gone and she only hoped Viserys and Daenerys had made it to safety from Dragonstone. She hadn't seen either in many a year. She glanced to her side, thinking she heard something, but there was no movement outside the door to her room. She was usually left alone unless Arya wanted to play fight or Snow had some random thing about Ghost he wanted to tell her. She was the only one of Eddard's children without a wolf, but it was okay. She had a dragon egg she had been able to keep hidden with her, it was more vaulable than her own life. Eddard said she could keep the "stone" as long as she kept it hidden, and hidden was where it stayed.
She sighed as she looked out the window one last time before going to leave her room, shoulders covered in the furs that her father had given her, as she wasn't taken a liking to the cold. It was another thing that made Catelyn susipicious of her, how she couldn't stand the cold despite supposedly being Eddard's daughter. She wandered her way down the halls, finding herself out in the courtyard to properly watch Robb and Theon train, spotting Arya nearby looking intrigued herself. She didn't go to converse with the girl though, deciding to let her approach her. "Good job Robb!" She called in a cheer when Robb set Theon on his back with the sword pointed at his throat, wondering if Robb would dare try and teach her such a move. He was the best out of the boys with a sword.

---------

Dany sighed as she watched the fire burn, Drogo's body sitting on top of the pyre. She was supposed to be sent where all the other Khaleesi of the dead Khal were sent, but she was trying her hardest to refuse such a thing. She had more pressing matters to attend to than to follow in the Darthraki tradition of her placement. She watched the fire lick the sky, feeling a pull to be inside it. And she went, despite Jorah's protests against it. The fire warmed her, but didn't burn her. She nestled herself on top of the pyre beside Drogo, watching his face as if he were sleeping, fingers craddling the eggs that were surrounding him. She'd been gifted three old dragon eggs at their wedding, this was the way they were supposed to burn.
The days passed after the fire of Drogo's death, she had emerged from the fire without any burn marks, and three little dragons in her arms. It caused the Dothraki still with her to bend the knee to her, for Jorah to gasp and kneel at the sight of her emerging from the ashes. She'd been dubbed "Daenerys the Unburnt" because of her feat, and she liked the name. She briefly wondered if her sister Natari was still running around Westros, it would be the first thing she sought to find out. If she still had a living relative, as Rhaegar died in battle when she was little and Viserys died at Drogo's hands with melted gold on his head.
She'd been ushered still to the home of the widowed Khaleesi, with three dragons in tow that burned the building to the ground. There was no way she'd live in a squabble again, just because it was tradition of her husband. She knew Jorah and the Dorthaki still loyal to her would be waiting for her return, that word would spread that she was still alive and strong as ever now that she had her dragons. She wanted to give one to Natari should she still be alive, but not truly holding out hopes that she was. Natari had been with Rhaegar when he fell in battle, she didn't think her sister lived through that day.
She wandered away from the burning building, listening to the screams of the women trapped inside, feeling empowered and a bit pleased with herself. She had plans to use her dragons to regain her Throne, as her ancestor Aegon had done to conquer the Seven Kingdoms. She licked her lips as Drogon landed nearby her, still too small to ride but growing bigger and stronger with each day as did his brothers. She had honestly hoped a female had hatched from the eggs, so she could produce more dragons, but sadly she ended up with only boys. It was fine though, three dragons was more than enough to regain all she had lost. She met first with Jorah, finding him waiting for her outside the settlement with a horse for her to use. "We must make for the Free Cities. I've an idea to get some soldiers." She said to him firmly, already thinking ahead to the plan. "We'll trade Drogon for the Unsullied, a dragon will fetch a mighty price." She continued, knowing already she'd use Drogon as a weapon in defeating the Masters of the cities.

Anari was sitting beside Geralt, happily accepting the bowl of food he produced for herself and the others. Tasian was on the other side of her, eyeing the white haired male with slight dislike. He was obviously wary of the Witchers around them, Geralt "The White Wolf" in particular, since he seemed to have some type of relationship with his companion. Anari was the first to notice the portal open in the room, as she felt the magic it held, and was the first aside from Geralt to react. "Let's get her to a room." The white haired witch said after a moment of staring between the elf and the bard, unsure if her services would work. She hesitated in following Geralt, a little peeved their time together was cut a little short by the sudden appearance of their old friend and his new friend.

Tasian followed after the pair, eyeing the bard with mild interest. He'd heard of Dandelion before, heard his songs and how he adventured with Geralt before. Anari removed the clothing from Latheen's body where she was injured, and placed a hand over top of the injuries, breathing a deep breath as a small glow left her hand. It was only a matter of minutes before the mage had healed the girl of her injuries, and when she was done, she crossed her arms and stepped back from the elf, eyeing her carefully. "You could get into a ton of trouble helping the elves, Jaskier." She chastised the bard as she worked on making a potion that would help any internal injuries the elf woman had. Tasian was merely in the background, more of the observer in this situation as he didn't have Anari's medical knowledge, but then again she was a lot older than she appeared. It was funny to think of himself as her older brother, when she could have very well been a grandmother if she could have had children. "She's worth more just because of her size, you know that." Tasian added, feeling Anari look at him while he eyed the female elf. She wasn't the first elf he'd seen before, but this was the first time in many months since he last had the pleasure of being around one. Anari stayed clear of the elves, trying to stay under the radar of the witch and wizard councils to avoid being called back into their ranks, which meant she tried staying away from anything that would cause her attention- which meant his life at times was a little boring.

Sitting beneath a wide old oak, the white haired girl had a book resting on her knees. It was a fairly peaceful day, no raiders in sights, and Taliya was enjoying her time alone while her father was inside the house awaiting a old friend. She didn't know who he was personally, only heard his name in her father's stories. "It'll be nice to put a face to the name." She hummed as she flipped the page of the book, red eyes absorbing the knowledge of old stories of an elemental princess from her mother's side. It was about one of her ancestors, a small group of people born with pointed ears, red eyes, white hair, and the power to control the elements with ease. It was a hard thing to learn, but Tasain's praises of his daughter's prowess in learning her gift was intense.
She lifted a hand from the book, living on the outskirts of the town meant there weren't many people around to see her growing up in her home. Not when she was shielded by the oak tree. A small flame erupted in her palm, swaying and flickering with the soft wind. She could faintly hear her father's loud cheer when he answered the front door, herself amused by the sound. He must really have a bond with the man. She thought to herself as she extinguished the flame in her hand, rising to her feet and dusting herself off before coming from around the tree.
Inside the roomy living room, she found her father with an elf. Oh pointy ears. Much pointer than my own. Such pretty hair too. She thought to herself as her father looked at her, white hair and green eyes bright in the light. "My dear daughter, Taliya." He introduced her as he held his hand out to her, the young woman smiling sweetly at him as she walked further into the room, taking his hand when she was close. Her red eyes watched the elf from where she was curiously, wondering if in some way they were distant kin, but not thinking it too heavily as he was a very tall man. He had to be more than a foot taller than her five foot four stature.
"It is a pleasure to finally introduce you to a very old friend of mine." Her father continued in a gentle tone, looking to Ozaron with an amused glint in his eyes. "This is Ozaron, do say hello to him instead of just staring." He teased his daughter who snapped her red gaze to look at him in alarm. She hadn't thought herself to be staring. The white haired woman blushed as she looked back at the blonde elf, licking her lips before she spoke. "It is a pleasure to finally be able to meet you. I've heard plenty of your adventures. It seems you are a magnificent warrior." She hummed politely, still taken aback by his handsome features.
She let go of her father's hand, shielding the book behind her, and ran her fingers of her free hand through her long locks. Her father never let outsiders know of her family gift, of the history she held in her veins. So she wouldn't let him see the book she was holding, not that she was certain he could read it. Not all Elvish was the same, this book was written in an old language. She smoothed the skirt of her black dress, fiddling with it almost nervously as she continued to watch the elf, awaiting his response so eagerly as to know what his voice sounded like. She was definitely enamored by him to say the least.

Draco had been fussed over little by his mother and pretty much just stared at by his father. He said a quiet farewell to his parents and boarded the train, searching for a compartment that wasn't full nor full of someone he didn't particularly like. He ran a hand through his white hair as he walked, his robe flowing behind him as he walked gracefully. He had grown a little taller over the summer and liked the way the girls around him looked at him, but he didn't let it show as he found a fairly empty compartment with a red head girl and a cat carrier.
He knocked on the entrance as he watched the girl, knowing who she was by her curly red hair. "Ms. Fray." He greeted as he looked down at her from where he stood. "Would you mind terribly if I joined you?" While he didn't have a problem with the girl, she was often at odds with him because of his antics in taunting her fellow Gryffindors and the weird Luna Lovegood.
He waited patiently for her response, stepping inside to avoid being trampled by the other passengers, but not taking a seat just yet. He watched her carefully, quite liking how long her legs had gotten over the summer and how lean her body looked in her uniform. He was dressed in the same white shirt she wore and a pair of black slacks with a green Slytherin tie held nicely around his neck.

---------

Anari was the eldest twin of the Montgomery family, an Irish immigrant family of witches and wizards living in the lovely city of London. She sported long white hair and crimson red eyes and stood at a proud height of 5'4", while her brother was dark haired and red eyes and just about six foot two inches. The twins stood together, holding one another as their mother took their picture and their father ruffled their hair. "You two look mighty fine." He said in a thick Irish accent, something that made the onlookers of the other families look at them. "We'll look forward to your owls this year. No trouble from either of you." Anari and Conner smiled at their parents, giving them each one last hug before they entered the train.
Connor ditched her for his friends whom he found easily, so Anari wondered until she found a compartment with a certain red headed Weasley boy she fancied over the years. She knocked on the entrance of the compartment, holding her owl carrier in her free hand as she looked him over for a moment before turning her red gaze onto the balloon dog in the air. She smiled to herself at the sight of it. "Fancy finding you alone. Where did George run off to?" She teased as she entered the compartment, setting her owl down on the floor between them. She crossed her legs as she sat, not wanting to just flash the young man with how short her skirt was.
She was dressed in a white shirt and rather short skirt with knee high socks and a blue tie for her house Ravenclaw. "You didn't write me this summer. Do I not tickle your fancy anymore?" She continued her teasing of him as she watched him, feeling pleased that she could have found him by himself instead of his twin being with him. George would have certainly started teasing her for her affections of his brother if he were around, something she didn't feel like trying to argue with so early into seeing the red head again.

Sitting in a chair beside Legolas, the white haired female elf sighed softly as she listened to the proposal of a young Hobbit named Frodo to be the ring bearer. It seemed a grave responsibility, and she respected the young halfling for it. She folded her hands in her lap as she eyed the group before her. Men, elves, hobbits and dwarves all in one place. Natari had never seen such a meeting before, not in many many years in her still young life.
The elf had been one of the few nomads of her people, she grew up on the road. Never staying too long in one place. After a particular battle with the orcs that invaded the lands, Natari lost her family, and came into the service of Thranduil as his son's personal protector. From what she had seen, the older male elf was quite capable on his own, though she was there at his beckon call whenever he needed the help. She had been by his side for a few months now, growing in her attraction for him each day and staying silent about such affections. War was not the best time to find fancy with anyone.
She sighed again as she listened to Aragorn swear his sword to Frodo, as Legolas pledged his bow and Gimili, the red haired drawf, sweared his axe to his service. "You've my bow." She echoed Legolas, holding her head high as she went to grasp the Hobbit's shoulder, feeling him stiffen a little at her touch. She liked the innocent look he gave her, like he hadn't expected such a kindness from the elf. It amused her.
"A woman, elf or not, should not have to deal with the trifle of war." Gimili protested to her pledge, Elrond chuckling with Gandalf at the words. "Such woman is a capable warrior, master Gimili. She has fought side by side with Legolas and Thranduil for many months now." Elrond said fondly, amused by his rejection of having the white haired female joining them. She eyed the drawf carefully, an amused glint to her purple eyes. "I am just as fine a warrior as any man here." She remarked calmly, smoothing the skirt of her blue dress. She hadn't been allowed to wear her armor to this meeting, Legolas had said it be best if they attended in plain clothes as to not start any strife. She agreed only to please him, feeling awkward not wearing her battle armor or having her weapon at hand.

----------

Aragorn hummed as he watched Frodo declare he'd take the Ring to Mordor after listening to the differing ideas thrown around. Boromir suggested they take and use the Ring for their own gain, that Gondor could regain it's glory if they used it's power. "Such a Ring isn't meant to be used by Man." He contradicted, frowning at the brunette. Part of him wasn't even up for dealing with the meeting to decide their fates, his mind briefly wandering to a few days prior. Arwen, his first love, had decided to leave for the Undying Lands instead of staying to be with him after the war. It broke his heart, to see her leave. To feel like he had been stabbed in the chest and a heavy weight placed on his shoulders.
He pledged his sword to Frodo's services, coming to stand behind him, pleased that Legolas and his female companion pledged themselves to the Hobbit in turn. He watched as the others began to join, raising an eyebrow at the sight of a human woman also pledging herself. She was a new face to him, had arrived with the Elves of Calembar when they set out to leave for the Undying Lands. He knew as a human the girl couldn't go with them, and gave some sympathy at her saddness. He knew what it was like to be left behind.
"This will be the Fellowship of the Ring." Elrond finally said, eyeing the group with interest. Two elves, three humans, a wizard, a dwarf, and four Hobbits. It was an interesting group to say the least. Aragorn squeezed Legolas' shoulder as he excused himself to get some privacy, deciding on spending their last few hours preparing his gear before they began their trek. It would be a long journey to Mordor, one he wasn't certain some of his new companions were up for. He sighed as he walked, feeling his heart ache at the memory of seeing Arwen rounding a corner to be near him once more.
"This hurts far too much." He said softly in Elvish, frowning as he walked into his room. He shook his head, running his fingers through his hair as he moved to began gathering his supplies and weapons. He changed his outfit into more darker clothes, sighing as he strapped his sword to his waist, postioned the short bow on his back, sliding his dagger onto his hip. "This is going to be a hellish journey." He muttered to himself as he nodded, having finished in getting ready. He decided to wander for a few minutes after that, not really thinking about where he was going, fingers touching the necklace around his neck. Arwen didn't give up her immortal life, but she still gave him her necklace. It didn't make much sense to him, but he wore it anyway. As a momentum for their love, one that had been doomed from the start. It made his heart ache touching the jewelry, and he shook his head again, looking ahead of him as he walked.

“Ohe see ngenga, taw.” I see you, sister. Zarum’s soft voice filled the air when she was greeted by Netyri, a grin shared between the sisters. “Shall we go for a flight?” She asked the older woman, pleased when she agreed. They’d learned English from the Sky People, and they spoke it together often. Zarum led the way to the top of Home Tree, which amused her older sister. Zarum let out a series of chirps, which was echoed by a teal Ikran that came into view, and the young Na’Vi grinned as she approached her beast. She rubbed her chin and mounted her, taking off into the skies with Neytiri following close behind.
Days later, Zarum was off on patrol, deep in the forest, on foot instead of in the sky. She’d left Nayi at Home Tree, opting to go on foot for this adventure. She was a young warrior, but a warrior nonetheless. She kept an arrow in her hand as she walked, listening for prey or someone that shouldn’t be there. She’d known for years that the Sky People were trying to expand their territory, but so far her Father hadn’t done anything about it. They even tried to get into Home Tree, which was a hard feat since her people fought them every chance they got. They were wary of the Sky People, while Zarum was intrigued by them.
Thinking she heard voices, she headed off in a different direction than what she’d been walking in, quiet as she moved through the trees. She could see a group of people up ahead, a mix of men and women that looked like her. She knelt on the tree branch above them, eyeing the weapons some of them carried, notching her arrow and pulling back on the bow. She could take at least two out before she had to change her position to avoid being shot, she knew that much. But she hesitated, staring at one of the blue men carefully, wondering why she hesitated in shooting her arrow at him. Something about his voice stopped her, the way the seeds of Eywa came floating down on her arrow made her stop in her tracks. Perhaps she’d follow this group, see what they were up to instead of just killing them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back