• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Compromise Brings Delusion (Arranged Marriage) (Open/Always Accepting)

Benjamin Raveran
Industrial Son

Benjamin froze when he realized that Kai had leaned in, his face heated up as she got ever so closer, uncertain of what she was going to do, but at the same time aware of what she was aiming for. But then he heard Kai sigh, before watching her back away, though not enough as to leave his embrace.

Truth be told, a part of Benjamin was disappointed, yet the vast majority of him was much more relived and he was able to relax. Benjamin was just as unsure about this as she was, at least where this was going.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm just not ready for that yet...I-we need more time." Then she paused, seemingly unsure of somthing. "You should know though, I think it's very strong and brave of you to show me your emotions like that. I know you're going to be a great King and I feel honored that I will get to stand beside you as your equal."

Benjamin then felt her hand around his, and her eyes were looking for somthing in his. Benjamin, although his eyes still had some remnants of tears, smiled, and again, pressed his forehead gently against hers, before giving her hand an affection squeeze.

"Yo-our right-t, we-e ne-ed ti-ti-time...to, understand, each other." Benjamin stuttered out, pausing briefly. "B-but, I-I am-m ha-app-py.... to-o have-e y-you...a-as...m-my...Queen." Benjamin had to take a breath after stuttering out that sentence.

"Do you think we can just lay here for a bit longer?"

Benjamin's smile could only become bigger. "I-I'd st-ay here-e... wit-th you...for th-the rest-t of the-e night... if-f yo-ou'd ju-ust...a-ask."

Benjamin would continue to look at her, his smile still present at his face. At some point, his eye lids would come down lower, and lower with each blink, to the point that he would end up drifting to sleep while still holding his princess. The day had left the young prince quite emotionally drained...

lissamissal lissamissal

Kale Baymoon
Water Prince

Blushing, Kale looked at Alice. "It's, uh... It's alright." Holding his arm, Kale focused on his feet. "So, uh... I take it you're feeling slightly better than when you ran off?" Kale asked, awkwardly chuckling.

Teno Wycleff
Fire Princess

"Well let's keep away from the subject of marriage for the moment and talk about gifts," said Rook Fireforge. Teno was indeed happy to be off the subject. Rook reached into his bag and handed her a small box with an engraved crest. She opened it delicately and inside was a necklace and a wrapped strip of paper.
"As for your brother, he has indeed been notified on who his bride is," said Siegfried, changing the conversation to Teno. "Though he has chosen to speak with someone at the moment. And, well, you better ask him yourself when you get the chance."
"It's not who you think it is," added Otto. "Don't worry, he's not that kind of man... Besides, those things tend to go straight over his head."
"Thank you. I will talk to him. If I get any time to..." said Teno softly. She set the box on the table, intent on examining it more thoroughly when she felt a a familiar hand wrap around hers and squeezing. Teno looked at her with small panic. What was wrong?
"I..I..I'm sorry ya..your highness. We seem ta..t..to be out of tea," said Rose stammering. She stood up suddenly, holding the empty teapot. "Ex..excuse me your highness, I will go out and get more water and tea leaves." Teno watched her leave, mouth open to say words that wouldn't come, and before she knew it, her best friend was gone.
Rook looked at her and filled the void of noise by adding, "I'm sorry, I didn't know your friend would be so panicked by me and my warriors." Teno took a deep breath to regain her composure before turning back to him and flashing him a smile.
"It's okay Rook. Rose has had a very... stressful week. I think she might just be a touch claustrophobic. And thank you so much for these gifts. You didn't need to get me anything. I will look at them more later in the day," said Teno. She gave them a tired smile as Siegfried explained to her that they were merely there to check in on her. Typical Kurt. Siegfried took her hand and gave it a reassuring pat.
"So tell me, young friend, how are you faring? I understand you are nervous about meeting your husband, but is there something keeping you?"
"If you can't find him..."
Said Otto "...we can get Victor down here and point out this prince of yours. By the rays, he know who just about everyone is at this festival."
"Ahh," said Teno, casting her eyes downward. "I guess my apprehension is... obvious. I suppose I must leap into the breach and finally meet him before this dance starts. If you are with me I may feel a bit better. At the very least safer. I fear the man who will be my husband, should I be honest."
She removed her hand from Siegfried and turned to Tamara. She stood and brushed the dust from her dress. She put her hands on Tamara's shoulders and looked at her. "Please go find Rose. I need both of you with me before this dance starts. I will simply faint if I don't have my to protectors with me. My Great White Wolf. I shall meet you soon. Keep her safe. Rose is of... a nervous way," said Teno gently. She turned back to her brother's men, her gift from Rook and her gift to her husband in her hands.
"Alright, gentlemen. L-let's do this, I suppose," she said as a cold shudder spilled down her spine.

Flynn Wulfgar
"To Be Revealed"

"So this is a royal meeting, It's funny how I am excited and anxious for this event," said the Jester. Flynn could agree on this. The emotions in the air were palpable like electricity. "So when shall I perform or should I just work throughout the day?" Flynn watched the man, or person, whoever they were. The movements were not entirely human as he began to float in the air. Flynn had worked with him before and was familiar with his odd ways. No doubt about it, he was a great jester.
"The royal dance is coming up very shortly. Then there shall be the cultural exhibition. Followed then by lunch, which is when we shall both perform. You are free to do performances now and through the day, just not during the dance. It is going to be a cornerstone to the day. They tell me all of the couples shall be dancing together, and then they will be mixing and matching them, you know symbolism for peace and all. Then it shall be an open dance for anyone to dance with anyone, even the royalty," said Flynn thinking. "Please set up beyond the dance area. There is a nice open place over there. I believe it will be out of the way, but just enough for people to enjoy your show."
Flynn turned to Penelope. She looked very sweet with the yellow flower. "I do hope you don't mind me using a bit of your musical performance in my premiere this afternoon? I daresay it will make things even better. And perhaps, if you'll allow me, and the HotHeaded Prince will allow it, we could even share a dance? You said luck would favor me."

Lucine Briarheart
"To Be Revealed"

Lucine leaned forward on her hands, resting and enjoying the daylight. Devon Bronson pardoned her rudeness and she allowed a small laugh. It had been a shockingly busy morning, and it had just begun. "Miss Lucine, Me and my friend are heading out to explore the stalls. Would you like to join us?" Lucine opened her mouth to protest when his fox friend added, "Oh~ Please come with us! The more the merrier!"
Lucine laughed at the response. No one was usually that excited to spend time with her. Not to mention she wasn't the only one minding the stall. She could do with a break and was excited to see what the people of all the lands had brought. "Oh! and I'm Inari Yoko, but please call me Koko!"
"Okay, Koko, you've won me over. I'd love to tour the grounds with you both," said Lucine with a gentle laugh. She walked around her booth toward them. Devon was holding a photograph in his hands, showing it to a hulking man next to him. The man grumbled, "This is why I don't smile, Devon."
"Pshaww, you look . . ." Devon struggled to find the right words, " . . . of the same mold as the prince, Sabaton . . . Strong." So the hulking man must be Sabaton. What a little group the tailor had acquired. "I mean, doesn't he look strong, Miss Lucine, Koko? In a murder-your-family-with-an-ice-pick sort of strong, yet strong nonetheless?"
Lucine looked at the photograph, taking a small corner in her hands. Although she spent a lot of time between kingdoms, she had yet to really see a photograph. The picture showed Devon, Koko, Sabaton and the Dark Prince. Lucine felt her jaw set a little upon seeing the prince who was currently chatting with the Fire Prince. She had an uneasy feeling about him. Still she smiled up at Sabaton.
"Oh, absolutely strong. A sort of... quiet intensity. A striking figure," she said with a bright smile. "I would not fear him personally."

Rose Vindell 2.jpg
As Rose exits the tent in a huff, she gasps at the sweet fresh air as if she had been suffocating. There were 3 things in her life that troubled her, soldiers, cramped spaces, and the sound of rain in the emptiness of night. She could tolerate many of her mental quirks when alone, as she could use her powers to calm herself, the powers she received from her mother, the only sliver of innocence that still remained within her battered psyche. Confronting 2 of her biggest fears with no warning had been too much for her.

Rose walked away from the tent for a minute, away from the booths to a small clearing just beyond the hustle and bustle of voices and moving bodies. She looked around, noticing a large statue some distance from her. It called to her, in much the same way as the engineered technology within her battle clothing did. It spoke to her calmly, invitingly, welcoming her into it's embrace. She knew not what the statue was, but she could feel her ambient electricity in the air reacting with whatever was inside. Perhaps it was meant to move at some point, or perhaps whoever had made it used engineered scraps as ballast. Whatever the case, the statue had returned her mind to a state of tranquility, giving her the courage to return, although not before returning with refreshments.

Rose quickly returned to the tea vendor, excited to try something new.

"Oh, you're back!" The tea vendor happily waved as Rose approached. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist Water Kingdom Tea. What can I get for you this time?"

Rose smiled at the girl, enticed by her golden blonde hair. "That last one was so good, everyone loved it. Thanks for recommending it!" Rose looked around the stand at all the Water Kingdom wares, much of it smelling of the ocean. She looked around at the hundreds of little boxes filled with tea, each box with a different fragrant scent. Laughing to herself, she turns to the young blonde merchant, "No matter how many times I stare at all these boxes, I still have no idea what any of it is. I think I will let the expert pick again, maybe something sweet this time."

The young girl beemed in anticipation at the idea. She looked around and motioned for Rose to come closer. "I have a special mix I made just for this day. I was hoping to brew a pot to drink while watching the royals dance, but I would be honored to share it with a friend that knows Fire Princess Teno." The girl wipes her hands on her apron and reaches into one of its pockets, producing a beautiful aqua colored sheer pouch. She holds the pouch up for Rose to smell, the colorful beads affixed to the drawstring singing sweet melodies as they gently knock into each other.

Rose is taken aback by the little pouch, surprised that anything so perfect could exist in a world so full of filth. She takes the pouch from the girl, smelling the sweet fragrant aroma.
"Are you sure it's ok to use this? It looks like you put an awful lot of effort into this."

The laugh of the sweet girl fills the air of the small booth. "Of course! It was made to be used for something special, what's more special than this. And please don't worry about cost, please tell the princess it's a gift from... an admirer." The shop girl smiles, bowing in thanks. "And please feel free to fill your pot from our hot water basin. And do take as many cups as you need, I noticed you suddenly received a large amount of guests."

Rose tears up at the kindness of the girl, feeling so lucky to have met so many kind people in the short amount of time since joining Teno. She fills the pot, places the little pouch into the hot water, grabs a handful of cups and rushes back to Mr. Devon's tent to share the happiness with her friends, emphatically waving towards the shop keeper as she rushes past the other shops.

A few moments later, Rose returns to the tent. As she enters, she notices everyone standing, preparing to leave.
"I'm sorry about my departure before everyone. Are you all planning to go already? I just brewed a new special pot of tea, would you all like to have a cup before going?" Rose sets the pot onto the small table, pouring a cup for everyone. The sweet smell fills the tent, masking the overpowering scent of all the armored men. Rose picks up a cup and looks at Teno and Tamara with an apologetic look on her face. "Now let's all have a drink before this goes to waste." she says as she takes a sip of the drink.

Morrigan 1.jpg
Morrigan watched in delight as the nobles arrived. Many of the younger children and their friends happily gathered together, while a few of the more rebellious types caused sweet mischief. She wondered if the younger children had noticed the battlegrounds that had begun forming with some of the older siblings, or if any of them had noticed the foul stench of souls with malcontent in their hearts. Much was happening around her, and yet she cared for none of it. It would all play out as it had many times before, she simply wanted a front row seat for the show. And if she gathered a soul or two and caused some chaos along the way, it would simply be icing on the cake.

Several times throughout the morning, she had been approached by some the of the royal children and their guests. A few of them smelled plain, while some of them were downright unappetizing. The water and fire princess were the two that had caught her attention the most, specifically the water princess. Her soul had such an appetizing smell, that she knew she had to poke and prod at her to see how it would react. The first opportunity came when the boorish Industrial daughter arrived, looking for juice. The girl's soul was in a constant state of turmoil, making her one of her least appetizing choices. The taste of a soul like that lingered in ones palate for some time, even after hibernation. She provided the daughter with a juice specifically made as an aphrodisiac, knowing the people from the water kingdom would recognize it. She silently wished she could be there to see the result.

Some time later, a familiar face returned to her stall. It was the Fire Princess' friend that she had sold tea to earlier. Morrigan considered taking the girl's soul, salivating at the taste. It was one so full of innocence, with a dash hatred and vulnerability on the side. However, when she noticed the people that had disturbed her little party, she felt it was an opportunity for mischief. She provided the girl with a special mix of tea, wondering if anyone would be able to smell the foulness within, and how they would react after smelling it.

Morrigan waved goodbye to the poor girl. She had known many like her in her long life, her road would be a long sad one. She silently hoped she would run into the girl again some time.

Capricornus Capricornus
BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Theflamre Theflamre

Last edited:
View attachment 348559
As Rose exits the tent in a huff, she gasps at the sweet fresh air as if she had been suffocating. There were 3 things in her life that troubled her, soldiers, cramped spaces, and the sound of rain in the emptiness of night. She could tolerate many of her mental quirks when alone, as she could use her powers to calm herself, the powers she received from her mother, the only sliver of innocence that still remained within her battered psyche. Confronting 2 of her biggest fears with no warning had been too much for her.

Rose walked away from the tent for a minute, away from the booths to a small clearing just beyond the hustle and bustle of voices and moving bodies. She looked around, noticing a large statue some distance from her. It called to her, in much the same way as the engineered technology within her battle clothing did. It spoke to her calmly, invitingly, welcoming her into it's embrace. She knew not what the statue was, but she could feel her ambient electricity in the air reacting with whatever was inside. Perhaps it was meant to move at some point, or perhaps whoever had made it used engineered scraps as ballast. Whatever the case, the statue had returned her mind to a state of tranquility, giving her the courage to return, although not before returning with refreshments.

Rose quickly returned to the tea vendor, excited to try something new.

"Oh, you're back!" The tea vendor happily waved as Rose approached. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist Water Kingdom Tea. What can I get for you this time?"

Rose smiled at the girl, enticed by her golden blonde hair. "That last one was so good, everyone loved it. Thanks for recommending it!" Rose looked around the stand at all the Water Kingdom wares, much of it smelling of the ocean. She looked around at the hundreds of little boxes filled with tea, each box with a different fragrant scent. Laughing to herself, she turns to the young blonde merchant, "No matter how many times I stare at all these boxes, I still have no idea what any of it is. I think I will let the expert pick again, maybe something sweet this time."

The young girl beemed in anticipation at the idea. She looked around and motioned for Rose to come closer. "I have a special mix I made just for this day. I was hoping to brew a pot to drink while watching the royals dance, but I would be honored to share it with a friend that knows Fire Princess Teno." The girl wipes her hands on her apron and reaches into one of its pockets, producing a beautiful aqua colored sheer pouch. She holds the pouch up for Rose to smell, the colorful beads affixed to the drawstring singing sweet melodies as they gently knock into each other.

Rose is taken aback by the little pouch, surprised that anything so perfect could exist in a world so full of filth. She takes the pouch from the girl, smelling the sweet fragrant aroma.
"Are you sure it's ok to use this? It looks like you put an awful lot of effort into this."

The laugh of the sweet girl fills the air of the small booth. "Of course! It was made to be used for something special, what's more special than this. And please don't worry about cost, please tell the princess it's a gift from... an admirer." The shop girl smiles, bowing in thanks. "And please feel free to fill your pot from our hot water basin. And do take as many cups as you need, I noticed you suddenly received a large amount of guests."

Rose tears up at the kindness of the girl, feeling so lucky to have met so many kind people in the short amount of time since joining Teno. She fills the pot, places the little pouch into the hot water, grabs a handful of cups and rushes back to Mr. Devon's tent to share the happiness with her friends, emphatically waving towards the shop keeper as she rushes past the other shops.

A few moments later, Rose returns to the tent. As she enters, she notices everyone standing, preparing to leave.
"I'm sorry about my departure before everyone. Are you all planning to go already? I just brewed a new special pot of tea, would you all like to have a cup before going?" Rose sets the pot onto the small table, pouring a cup for everyone. The sweet smell fills the tent, masking the overpowering scent of all the armored men. Rose picks up a cup and looks at Teno and Tamara with an apologetic look on her face. "Now let's all have a drink before this goes to waste." she says as she takes a sip of the drink.

Morrigan watched in delight as the nobles arrived. Many of the younger children and their friends happily gathered together, while a few of the more rebellious types caused sweet mischief. She wondered if the younger children had noticed the battlegrounds that had begun forming with some of the older siblings, or if any of them had noticed the foul stench of souls with malcontent in their hearts. Much was happening around her, and yet she cared for none of it. It would all play out as it had many times before, she simply wanted a front row seat for the show. And if she gathered a soul or two and caused some chaos along the way, it would simply be icing on the cake.

Several times throughout the morning, she had been approached by some the of the royal children and their guests. A few of them smelled plain, while some of them were downright unappetizing. The water and fire princess were the two that had caught her attention the most, specifically the water princess. Her soul had such an appetizing smell, that she knew she had to poke and prod at her to see how it would react. The first opportunity came when the boorish Industrial daughter arrived, looking for juice. The girl's soul was in a constant state of turmoil, making her one of her least appetizing choices. The taste of a soul like that lingered in ones palate for some time, even after hibernation. She provided the daughter with a juice specifically made as an aphrodisiac, knowing the people from the water kingdom would recognize it. She silently wished she could be there to see the result.

Some time later, a familiar face returned to her stall. It was the Fire Princess' friend that she had sold tea to earlier. Morrigan considered taking the girl's soul, salivating at the taste. It was one so full of innocence, with a dash hatred and vulnerability on the side. However, when she noticed the people that had disturbed her little party, she felt it was an opportunity for mischief. She provided the girl with a special mix of tea, wondering if anyone would be able to smell the foulness within, and how they would react after smelling it.

Morrigan waved goodbye to the poor girl. She had known many like her in her long life, her road would be a long sad one. She silently hoped she would run into the girl again some time.

Capricornus Capricornus
Theflamre Theflamre
He smiled and poured him self a cup of the sweet smelling liquid, he brought it to his bearded face for a closer inspection. He saw its warm amber color and its alluring fragrance filled his nostrils, to the dwarf all seemed to be fine with this tea. He smiled and took a sip from the half filled cup, hiding his true purpose in drinking some of the tea. Dwarves didn't like sweet things, the tea tasted particularly bad to him, as mead was normally what came to a dwarf's mind when someone mentioned sweets. He quickly turned around to dismiss his elite guard of dwarven hammerers, while turned around he quickly filled his cup to the brim with dwarven whiskey. He turned back around as the dwarven warriors walked outside and took another sip, he enjoyed the taste much more. "tell me rose, where do you get your tea, I honestly haven't ever had tea this..." He wanted to say terrible but he was trying to be nice "sweet".
Dwarves were a judgmental people by nature and didn't have much in the way of manners, it was only after years of playing statesman for the dwarves that he had learned to talk to humans with his level of kindness. He had thought of a lot of things ranging from telling Rose her name made her sound like a hooker, to things a constant complaint about the number of guards there was in his eyes, there should have been much more. He clicked his tongue once, and that was it he had hidden every complaint he had under a single some what weird noise. He hated his current situation more than anything though, the princess sat within spitting distance of the foe he had spent so much time fighting back. Her guard force in his eyes was shabby at best, what were they 24? 32 at best? there should be no one under 200 guarding the princess and a good force of at least 10 of them. He wanted to deeply express every single reason this was a terrible idea, from how the dark kingdom was full of bastards who would kill their own mother for a dime, to how they had all the leverage in this situation he doubted they would care if the fire nation killed the dark princess, but the people of the fire nation deeply cared for theirs. He hated this wedding, he hated her groom, he hated how poorly this all seemed planned out, and about all he hated this tea.
He took another sip, outwardly he was completely calm but inwardly he wanted to scream, run over, and choke the dark prince and princess to death, then butcher all of their accompaniment. The time would come though, he had written the dark kingdoms name in the dwarven book of grudges in his own blood. If he didn't carry it out his children would carry it out if they didn't their children would. He had every confidence that blood would be repaid for the dwarven blood spilled during the war. Even if it meant three thousand years of waiting it would happen. If there were one thing dwarves were it was patients, He had at least 175 years left in his life and if need be he would for every second of it watching and waiting for his time to take revenge, the dark kingdom owed him twenty lives and one way or another he would have it.
BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Rose Vindell 2.jpg
Rose excitedly takes a sip of the tea, feeling the warmth and comfort of the sweet liquid filling her stomach.

"tell me rose, where do you get your tea, I honestly haven't ever had tea this..."

Rose blows a bit more on the hot tea before addressing the dwarf. "I've actually never had tea before today. This specific brew is a special mix made by the shop girl at a Water Kingdom booth down the ways a bit. I believe she said her name was Amy." She takes another sip of the drink, scrunching her face at a strange taste. "It's quite delicious, but there's a strange taste mixed in. I can't quite place what it is, but it's not too bad."

Rose picks up one of the cups offering it to Teno. "Try some Teno, let me know what you think."

Capricornus Capricornus
Theflamre Theflamre

View attachment 348220 Penelope Draven: Dark Princess
Company: Flynn Wulfgarr and the Jester

As soon as Penelope had asked her question something bright yellow caught her attention as Penelope soon realised then it was a bright yellow rose and Penelope looked up to Flynn as he spoke "For you." He says as if he'd done this a thousand times before "I'm not sure if you like flowers but I think yellow may go well with your necklace. It is supposed to signify friendship. I would of rather gotten you a red one but I feel as though you may see a lot of that colour soon" Flynn says as Penelope felt her heart stutter for a few moments as she sheepishly took the yellow rose from him with a small smile as she brought the rose to her nose taking a deep breath in as the scent of the rose filled her nostrils as she smiled "Thank you." She says happily as she held the Rose with extreme care as she didn't want a single petal to wither.

Flynn spoke about his past as if it were something painful and as he spoke Penelope just nodded her head but she felt her chest clench again at his wink and Penelope didn't know why her heart was reacting to him like this as the 17 year old had never felt a feeling like this before, the feeling of complete comfort. "Sometimes luck favours those who didn't have a great start in life." Penelope says as luck was a big part in her life otherwise she wouldn't be a princess at all. At Flynn's request she followed him to someone called 'Jester' and Penelope remains silent by Flynn's side as the two talked but out of the corner of her eye Penelope saw small movements that would be hard for others without extremely good eyesight to notice but it seemed the lizard people her brother had contracted seemed to be following the Princess even if she made a slight movement. Penelope soon snapped back to reality as Flynn was introducing to this person called 'Jester' as the poor bloke seemed to be having trouble finding his set up and Flynn didn't look exactly pleased which seemed different from his rather care free impression. "Also allow me to introduce Penelope, I've had the pleasure of making her acquaintance today." Flynn says as Penelope nods her head respectfully to the Jester "Nice to meet you Jester." Penelope says to them but then glances back to Flynn saying "The pleasure was all mine." She says once again looking at the rose smiling softly as Penelope didn't realise such a trivial thing could make her smile and genuine smile.

Teno Wycleff
Fire Princess

"Well let's keep away from the subject of marriage for the moment and talk about gifts," said Rook Fireforge. Teno was indeed happy to be off the subject. Rook reached into his bag and handed her a small box with an engraved crest. She opened it delicately and inside was a necklace and a wrapped strip of paper.
"As for your brother, he has indeed been notified on who his bride is," said Siegfried, changing the conversation to Teno. "Though he has chosen to speak with someone at the moment. And, well, you better ask him yourself when you get the chance."
"It's not who you think it is," added Otto. "Don't worry, he's not that kind of man... Besides, those things tend to go straight over his head."
"Thank you. I will talk to him. If I get any time to..." said Teno softly. She set the box on the table, intent on examining it more thoroughly when she felt a a familiar hand wrap around hers and squeezing. Teno looked at her with small panic. What was wrong?
"I..I..I'm sorry ya..your highness. We seem ta..t..to be out of tea," said Rose stammering. She stood up suddenly, holding the empty teapot. "Ex..excuse me your highness, I will go out and get more water and tea leaves." Teno watched her leave, mouth open to say words that wouldn't come, and before she knew it, her best friend was gone.
Rook looked at her and filled the void of noise by adding, "I'm sorry, I didn't know your friend would be so panicked by me and my warriors." Teno took a deep breath to regain her composure before turning back to him and flashing him a smile.
"It's okay Rook. Rose has had a very... stressful week. I think she might just be a touch claustrophobic. And thank you so much for these gifts. You didn't need to get me anything. I will look at them more later in the day," said Teno. She gave them a tired smile as Siegfried explained to her that they were merely there to check in on her. Typical Kurt. Siegfried took her hand and gave it a reassuring pat.
"So tell me, young friend, how are you faring? I understand you are nervous about meeting your husband, but is there something keeping you?"
"If you can't find him..."
Said Otto "...we can get Victor down here and point out this prince of yours. By the rays, he know who just about everyone is at this festival."
"Ahh," said Teno, casting her eyes downward. "I guess my apprehension is... obvious. I suppose I must leap into the breach and finally meet him before this dance starts. If you are with me I may feel a bit better. At the very least safer. I fear the man who will be my husband, should I be honest."
She removed her hand from Siegfried and turned to Tamara. She stood and brushed the dust from her dress. She put her hands on Tamara's shoulders and looked at her. "Please go find Rose. I need both of you with me before this dance starts. I will simply faint if I don't have my to protectors with me. My Great White Wolf. I shall meet you soon. Keep her safe. Rose is of... a nervous way," said Teno gently. She turned back to her brother's men, her gift from Rook and her gift to her husband in her hands.
"Alright, gentlemen. L-let's do this, I suppose," she said as a cold shudder spilled down her spine.

Flynn Wulfgar
"To Be Revealed"

"So this is a royal meeting, It's funny how I am excited and anxious for this event," said the Jester. Flynn could agree on this. The emotions in the air were palpable like electricity. "So when shall I perform or should I just work throughout the day?" Flynn watched the man, or person, whoever they were. The movements were not entirely human as he began to float in the air. Flynn had worked with him before and was familiar with his odd ways. No doubt about it, he was a great jester.
"The royal dance is coming up very shortly. Then there shall be the cultural exhibition. Followed then by lunch, which is when we shall both perform. You are free to do performances now and through the day, just not during the dance. It is going to be a cornerstone to the day. They tell me all of the couples shall be dancing together, and then they will be mixing and matching them, you know symbolism for peace and all. Then it shall be an open dance for anyone to dance with anyone, even the royalty," said Flynn thinking. "Please set up beyond the dance area. There is a nice open place over there. I believe it will be out of the way, but just enough for people to enjoy your show."
Flynn turned to Penelope. She looked very sweet with the yellow flower. "I do hope you don't mind me using a bit of your musical performance in my premiere this afternoon? I daresay it will make things even better. And perhaps, if you'll allow me, and the HotHeaded Prince will allow it, we could even share a dance? You said luck would favor me."

Lucine Briarheart
"To Be Revealed"

Lucine leaned forward on her hands, resting and enjoying the daylight. Devon Bronson pardoned her rudeness and she allowed a small laugh. It had been a shockingly busy morning, and it had just begun. "Miss Lucine, Me and my friend are heading out to explore the stalls. Would you like to join us?" Lucine opened her mouth to protest when his fox friend added, "Oh~ Please come with us! The more the merrier!"
Lucine laughed at the response. No one was usually that excited to spend time with her. Not to mention she wasn't the only one minding the stall. She could do with a break and was excited to see what the people of all the lands had brought. "Oh! and I'm Inari Yoko, but please call me Koko!"
"Okay, Koko, you've won me over. I'd love to tour the grounds with you both," said Lucine with a gentle laugh. She walked around her booth toward them. Devon was holding a photograph in his hands, showing it to a hulking man next to him. The man grumbled, "This is why I don't smile, Devon."
"Pshaww, you look . . ." Devon struggled to find the right words, " . . . of the same mold as the prince, Sabaton . . . Strong." So the hulking man must be Sabaton. What a little group the tailor had acquired. "I mean, doesn't he look strong, Miss Lucine, Koko? In a murder-your-family-with-an-ice-pick sort of strong, yet strong nonetheless?"
Lucine looked at the photograph, taking a small corner in her hands. Although she spent a lot of time between kingdoms, she had yet to really see a photograph. The picture showed Devon, Koko, Sabaton and the Dark Prince. Lucine felt her jaw set a little upon seeing the prince who was currently chatting with the Fire Prince. She had an uneasy feeling about him. Still she smiled up at Sabaton.
"Oh, absolutely strong. A sort of... quiet intensity. A striking figure," she said with a bright smile. "I would not fear him personally."
"please princess no need to be so humble." He said in a boyish voice, the sound a quiet one that sounded as if it should have come from a stuttering fool who was uncertain of his words. He had heard this voice once before while swimming, he had found a fishing ship from the kingdom of industry, they were lost beyond all reason. He had gladly pointed them the way home but took something from the ship, the tape of an old news report had given him the prince of industry's voice. "I suppose I shall watch the noblemen and women dance and perform around after words, I am especially excited to see you dance. I must admit to a curiosity of how they dance in the kingdom of the dark, I don't even know what music they like." the jester sheepishly admitted through his porcelain mask as if he was ashamed of not know the far off lands music tastes "I'm sure it shall be beautiful in a way I've never seen before" he said sliding around the side of them to walk off in the direction directly opposite of the dance. He would watch, for many reasons, but he would not be watched him self. He decided he disliked the dark kingdom, after all what good would a kingdom that hired such agents to watch their own princess be? He wondered where would provide a good vantage point, he personally could take any point in the now darking sky as his own but the red bandit was grounded normally.

Sabaton looked down at the orphan, before replying "Then I'm not doing a good job if a child like yourself, doesn't fear me. But enough about the horrid photo" Sabaton was eager to change the subject from the picture that presented him as some horror novel monster, and this girl was the perfect distraction "For as a bodyguard I need to frighten off those who would do my charge harm, but enough about that, I don't believe I have met you before?"

0bd625cb1dfb97219ec773d746803e07.jpg
_Devon Bronson_
- Homeland -

"See? Your smile is the quiet intensity type, Sabaton!" said Devon, giving him the thumbs up.

Pleased to have a new face join them, he waited until the berserker was finished speaking with Lucine and Koko, before telling him that they'll be exploring the stalls and coming back in probably an hour. He finally got his paws on that sweet smelling corn and crab soup he sniffed earlier, and chugged the creamy egg-yellow contents of double handled bowl in one gulp.

Next was some steaming hot falafel. It was a deep-fried crispy ball, with a moist chewy inside of cheese, beef chunks, and green veggies. Devon juggled the falafel from paw to paw before munching and fanning his mouth from the hotness, the little bits of cheese inside stretching like goo from his lips. He was dying in happiness from the good food.

In just half an hour, his stomach that fasted since dinner yesterday was now bulging happily as they checked out an joke stall. There were Canary Creams, that made one burst into yellow feathers all over, Ton Tongue Toffee, which made the tailor's tongue swell and wriggle like a giant python ("Eh! Mah phongue, hahaha! Hoho, han yuh hake mah pipur?" he said to Koko, showing her the camera), easter eggs that hatched chocolate bears and frogs that hopped realistically in the stomach, and Burtle's Bubblegum that one could blow into balloons that didn't pop for hours.

He was most amused though with the fortune cookies from the Water Domain, 'A foolish man listens to his heart, a wise man listens to cookies' Devon chuckled as he read, then got another one. 'Ask your mom.'

The tailor as laughing. "What kind of fortunes are these? --- Last one. "

'Shame on you for thinking a cookie is psychic.'

Devon made a hand flipping gesture at the heavens. "Last one, honest to goodness."

'Love is on the horizon. He will be tall, dark, and a centaur.'

Devon's rucksack was bulging with three jars of them fortune cookies, sweets, souvenirs and delicacies he was planning to gift his friends back at home. He looked to his companions wondering how they were finding the festivities.

"Miss Lucine, what's the name of the orphanage you represent and how are you all doing back there?" said the tailor as he wiped his vest clean of cookie crumbs with a kerchief.

Katsuya Katsuya BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite billthesomething billthesomething

Last edited:

KAI BAYMOON
Water Princess

nagi-miuna-32.jpg

When Benjamin said she's be his Queen Kai's heart fluttered. As he spoke her smile grew in tandem with his "I-I'd st-ay here-e... wit-th you...for th-the rest-t of the-e night... if-f yo-ou'd ju-ust...a-ask." His answer was exactly what she wanted to hear. "Good, I couldn't agree more."

As they starred into each others eyes, Kai soon felt her breathing slow and her eyelids lower little by little until she was fast asleep. Her body moved in closer to Benjamin's as they slept, moving a little lower so her head was resting against his chest and she let go of his hand so his arms could wrap around her. They'd been away from the festival for some time now and Kai knew someone would come looking for them eventually. Especially once the dance starts, everyone would notice not one but two missing royals. She didn't care who found them like this or what they'd think, Kai was the happiest she'd been since the whole festival started. If they could actually stay like this the rest of the evening, it would mean the world to her.

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Alice Raveran.jpg
"It's, uh... It's alright. So, uh... I take it you're feeling slightly better than when you ran off?

"Sure, if by better you mean extremely embarrassed and about 10 times worse." I'm guessing this meeting is Syn's doing, I will be having words with my two subordinates later, she fumes to herself. She motions for Kale to take a seat in a nearby chair as she pushes herself up. Grabbing the wet towel that had been on her head moments earlier, she walks behind a changing room screen placed several feet from the bed. Using the decadent full body mirror, Alice starts to wipe down her face.

"So... you said your sister was feeling better? I thought she might be, the pills Syn gave her are very potent." Alice tosses the soiled towel to the floor, returning to her seat near Kale. Her skin, while still flush, was glowing in the dim light of the room. She felt a bit self-conscious, being in her make shift bedroom with her soon to be husband, wearing no make up and after having just kissed him. "After all, nothing beats Industrial science," she awkwardly continues.

Alice grabs a comb sitting on the end table beside the bed and begins brushing her hair. The awkwardness between the two becomes so palpable that Alice blurts the first thing that comes to her mind.
"The dance is starting soon, I hope you can dance as well as you kiss." Alice hits her forehead with her palm, instantly regretting her choice of words. "I apologize, I'm not usually this flustered. The drink still has my mind in a vice. Perhaps we should change the subject, any suggestions?"

that1aj that1aj

IMG_5244.jpg Penelope Draven: Dark Princess
Company: Various

Penelope watched the Jester and wasn't exactly sure what they were as there movements were slightly strange but the Jester's movements also seemed to confuse Flynn but Penelope held her tongue as Flynn was explaining the set up of how to musical performances were going to go and Penelope now remembered that she had to dance with her soon to be husband and that made Penelope's mood sour slightly but she just listened to Flynn as his voice was quite nice to listen to for some strange reason. Flynn then turned to Penelope and spoke "I do hope you don't mind me using a bit of your musical performance in my premiere this afternoon?" He asked as a warm smile creeps onto Penelope's face as she nods her head "Of course." She says quite proud of herself for helping a fellow musician. "I dare say it will make things even better." Flynn continued as Penelope's heart skipped a beat for a small second "You flatter me Mr Wulfgar" Penelope says a small heat running up to her ears as the pointed tips of her ears turned a slight red colour. "And perhaps if you'll allow me, and the hot head prince will allow it, we could even share a dance? You said luck would favour me." Flynn says as Penelope's heart beat picked up slightly as this man did have a certain way with words "It has favoured you once again." Penelope says agreeing to his invitation to dance. A sudden loud bang came from the Dark Realm soldiers as they seemed to be in some sort of heated argument "Find me when you wish to dance." Penelope says to Flynn as she begins to walk away but she stops and then turns her head "I'm looking forward to the performance." Penelope says before heading over to the rowdy table.

As Penelope arrived at the table the soldiers seemed to quiet down but she could still see a few of them having smaller arguments as Penelope sighed as she pulled the sowing needles from her pocket as she pulled three from the needle book and she drew her hand back throwing one at a orc soldier as it hit him in the neck, she threw the next at a kajits hands as they hissed slightly as the needle buried itself into his thick fur but Penelope knew it would only feel like a pin prick and lastly Penelope threw a needle at a human soldier as it also hit his hand. The three soldiers turned their attention to their princess "We are here representing our kingdom, so when I can hear you causing chaos how do you think that reflects on me?" Penelope says her tone stern and cold as the three soldiers immediately apologise and pull the needles from their bodies and handed them back to their princess as Penelope wipes them off on a napkin before putting them back in her needle book closing it and returning it to her pocket. From then on the soldiers sit having quiet conversations as Penelope sits at the head of the table observing them all.

Penelope placed the yellow rose on her lap twiddling it between her thumb and index finger as she couldn't take her eyes off it "Pretty Flower Princess, who gave it to you?" The soldier to her right asks "Wulfgar, Flynn Wulfgarr." Penelope says his name rolling off her tongue as if she had known him for years not just hours. "Yellow would look nice on you princess." The soldier says as Penelope smiles but doesn't answer the soldier. Penelope then looked around her spotting the Fire prince as she continued to stare at him getting a good look at him but her eyes soon drifted back to the piano where she saw Flynn and the Jester still talking.

010D0F1B-E9AE-4281-93F2-C61FC35027CE-5453-000008B2E0A35E97.jpeg

Tamara Esgard
Guard

As Tamara was still standing there, another person entered the tent. This time, it was a dwarf, apparently known to the Fire Princess. They hugged each other, which made Tamara understand that they were closer than just acquaintances. The tent started to fill and get more cramped, as some of the visitors decided to stay for some tea, to Tamara's surprise.

Instead of sitting down, she decided to remain in her current position, afraid that there wouldn't be enough chairs for everyone. As Rose mentioned that they were all out of tea, stuttering, she decided to go and get some more for the new visitors. Before Tamara could offer her some help, Rose was already out and about.

Instead of joining the current conversation on marrige and what not, to which she couldn't contribute anything relevant anyway, she decided to spend some time reflecting on a minor detail that Rose had mentioned before.

'Her time in the Dark Realm...' To her, it was quite a surprise, as she would have never guessed it. But what surprised her even more is the fact that the Princess didn't know anything about it as well. Tamara had no doubt that Rose was a kind person, yet something about the story seems quite fishy to her.

Only when Teno stood up and put her hand on Tamara's shoulder, she noticed that she had actually been spacing out for quite a while. "Please go find Rose. I need both of you with me before this dance starts. I will simply faint if I don't have my to protectors with me. My Great White Wolf. I shall meet you soon. Keep her safe. Rose is of... a nervous way"
Tamara nodded. "Of course T-... Princess." She was used to call Teno by her first name, yet she tried to leave a professional impression. As she made her way to the exit of the tent, Rose entered the tent. "Oh.", Tamara turned around to Teno, "Well I guess I found her?"

As Rose apologized for leaving so early, she poured another cup of tea for everyone, this time with a new mixture. The smell of this one stung even stronger in Tamara's nose than the others. It smelled even sweeter, almost making Tamara feel nauseous. "Oh, well thank you Rose but I have to kindly decline.", she replied to her offer. "I'm... just really full you know?", she chuckled awkwardly.

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy
Theflamre Theflamre

Isaac Seabury & Marie Canigula
Doctor and his assistant

"To tell you the truth, I didn't come here for the festival. I actually came here to see if I could get a glimpse at the Gilded Orb. Something that has come to fascinate me a great deal in recent years." Oswald replied to Isaac's question.

Isaac raised his eyebrow when the Gilded Orb was mentioned. "The Gilded Orb you say? Hah.", he scoffed. "It sure is... interesting. A true beauty, if I might say so." "So you call that weird orb... ball... thing? beautiful but never said so to me?", Marie joked. Ignoring his obnoxious assistant, he continued. "Of course I've never seen it with my own two eyes. Live that is. I've read plenty about it. One might say a little too much even.", he chuckled. "Alas, isn't this sacred Orb heavily guarded? If it wasn't, I would have already seen it years ago. No matter how you plan on pursuing your plans", Isaac paused for a brief second, "I wish you the best of luck doing so."

As Isaac finished speaking, Marie tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention. She stood on the tip of her toes to reach Isaac's ear, who's head was already inclined towards her. Cupping her hand in front of his ear, she began to whisper something into it. Isaac's emotions switched rapidly, while Marie's gaze often jumped from Oswald to Jurgen and back to Isaac . First a look of concern appeared on his face, then he nodded in agreement, and lastly he stroked his small beard covering his chin.

"
Well." Marie held Isaac's shoulder with her hand, which he almost directly brushed off, while she smiled mischievously. "Might I invite the two of you Sirs to some tea, perhaps? Or maybe some beer?"

Barbas Barbas

2a6e80328b16b90baa0bf4d90b66e2b5--shorter-hair-anime-people.jpg Rein firmly shook hands with the tall engineer with a grin, standing up as well since he didn't want the man to lean down too much, understanding how it feels like . It amused him that the giant man would take his glove off to shake hands, but he appreciated the gesture nonetheless. "It's nice to meet you, Sir Chadwick." After having a comfortable talk with the Industrial kingdom men, the kelpie had asked, "Where is Prince Benjamin and Princess Kai?" When he found out they were in the Water Domain's tent, he blinked in surprise before sighing in worry. It didn't surprise him that Kai would want to relax but...with Benjamin too?

That got him curious....so with Chadwick following him, they peaked inside to see them hugging and Rein bit his bottom lip; holding back his amused grin. Aww~! She's sleeping too. Once again, he admitted that they were cute together. However he knew that the dance is coming up soon.

"Hmm...Do you have a way to wake them up, Sir Chadwick?" Rein asked the goliath, tilting his head with a teasing grin; like he was up for some sort of mischief.

********************************************************************​

fa1c578c8d6b9dd3bc3fc2d03cb22ac0--anime-hair-long-hair.jpg Yoko cheered when Lucine agreed to come, jumping in place gleefully. Then looked over at the photo when Saboton quietly complained about his smile; she gave her opinion. "...I think you look like a giant teddy bear with that smile...inviting those foolish enough to come near you and hug them tight with an axe." It's rather obvious that the younger teen is used to seeing the worst from traveling around in the lands but always thought of the best in others. She brought out her small little bear to show Saboton; the same little eyepatched bear she always carried around with her by her hood. "Like Captain Eyepatch! He can shot pistols, did you know?"

After hugging the bodyguard and telling him that she'll bring something for him, Yoko followed Devon and Lucine to see the other stalls. She got her hands on the spicy udon with pork broth from the Fire Kingdom, slurping it in one go. Then there were some fire flakes in a bag for anybody to grab and she hiccuped little blue fire balls as those were spicy too. She giggled afterwards. She tried eggplant with mozzarella cheese and pasta, piping hot falafels (which yipped in pain from how hot it was before blowing on her burned tongue and giggling), and asked if Lucine liked any of the food stalls because she would like to try those too.

When Devon's tongue came out like a python, Yoko laughed, taking a photo after he posed for it. The little quotes he read from the fortune cookie got her laughing and she got one for herself; it said "Your pants is on fire, you liar." Her ears perked up before folding back and she pouted cutely like a duckling. "I'm not a liar. Hmph! I'll try again." Of course she was having too much fun with the fortune cookies. In her little sack of goodies were toys, food she can munch on for traveling, more interesting cloth and sewing items to try out, and a few pranks to try on someone later. Her favorite has to be the colored smoke bombs that will cover whomever that's nearby with that color for a whole day. It's great and she enjoyed having her red-tipped tails to be pink.

Her ears perked up at the topic and listened in with wide blue eyes, wondering herself if her orphanage is doing well. Back in her village, they never had any orphanages since the kids usually left the village and come back with nine tails as adults. So color her surprised that there was such a thing as orphanages for the kids that can't face the world early like her kind.

Zer0 Zer0 BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite Elekta Kount Elekta Kount lissamissal lissamissal billthesomething billthesomething

Last edited:
View attachment 348854 Rein firmly shook hands with the tall engineer with a grin, standing up as well since he didn't want the man to lean down too much, understanding how it feels like . It amused him that the giant man would take his glove off to shake hands, but he appreciated the gesture nonetheless. "It's nice to meet you, Sir Chadwick." After having a comfortable talk with the Industrial kingdom men, the kelpie had asked, "Where is Prince Benjamin and Princess Kai?" When he found out they were in the Water Domain's tent, he blinked in surprise before sighing in worry. It didn't surprise him that Kai would want to relax but...with Benjamin too?

That got him curious....so with Chadwick following him, they peaked inside to see them hugging and Rein bit his bottom lip; holding back his amused grin. Aww~! She's sleeping too. Once again, he admitted that they were cute together. However he knew that the dance is coming up soon.

"Hmm...Do you have a way to wake them up, Sir Chadwick?" Rein asked the goliath, tilting his head with a teasing grin; like he was up for some sort of mischief.

********************************************************************​

View attachment 348855 Yoko cheered when Lucine agreed to come, jumping in place gleefully. Then looked over at the photo when Saboton quietly complained about his smile; she gave her opinion. "...I think you look like a giant teddy bear with that smile...inviting those foolish enough to come near you and hug them tight with an axe." It's rather obvious that the younger teen is used to seeing the worst from traveling around in the lands but always thought of the best in others. She brought out her small little bear to show Saboton; the same little eyepatched bear she always carried around with her by her hood. "Like Captain Eyepatch! He can shot pistols, did you know?"

After hugging the bodyguard and telling him that she'll bring something for him, Yoko followed Devon and Lucine to see the other stalls. She got her hands on the spicy udon with pork broth from the Fire Kingdom, slurping it in one go. Then there were some fire flakes in a bag for anybody to grab and she hiccuped little blue fire balls as those were spicy too. She giggled afterwards. She tried eggplant with mozzarella cheese and pasta, piping hot falafels (which yipped in pain from how hot it was before blowing on her burned tongue and giggling), and asked if Lucine liked any of the food stalls because she would like to try those too.

When Devon's tongue came out like a python, Yoko laughed, taking a photo after he posed for it. The little quotes he read from the fortune cookie got her laughing and she got one for herself; it said "Your pants is on fire, you liar." Her ears perked up before folding back and she pouted cutely like a duckling. "I'm not a liar. Hmph! I'll try again." Of course she was having too much fun with the fortune cookies. In her little sack of goodies were toys, food she can munch on for traveling, more interesting cloth and sewing items to try out, and a few pranks to try on someone later. Her favorite has to be the colored smoke bombs that will cover whomever that's nearby with that color for a whole day. It's great and she enjoyed having her red-tipped tails to be pink.

Her ears perked up at the topic and listened in with wide blue eyes, wondering herself if her orphanage is doing well. Back in her village, they never had any orphanages since the kids usually left the village and come back with nine tails as adults. So color her surprised that there was such a thing as orphanages for the kids that can't face the world early like her kind.

Zer0 Zer0 BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite Elekta Kount Elekta Kount lissamissal lissamissal billthesomething billthesomething
"I would normally just turn on an engine, but this is special," not that it would stop him he just had to find a more creative way of doing it. "how do you feel about being thrown?" he asked smiling. He then put his hand on his chin "that or ork attack either one would work wonders in waking him up." he smiled. He looked around trying to find something to use, he was a clever man more clever than most gave him credit for he just needed the right inspiration.
He suddenly snapped his fingers he sat down started taking off his boots before asking "Hey, what do you think about me just crawling in there?" he knew ben at worst would be pissed at him, but the princess didn't know him. He honestly had no shame if he didn't think he was going to be arrested and or executed for it he would have thought about crawling in naked. However, this was a princess and indecent exposer charges with her wouldn't just be a fine.
He thought it over a lot, "You crawl in too I'll take the water princess you take Ben" his smile broadened now that he had a plan. He half pulled the man over to the entrance of the tent.
lissamissal lissamissal Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Kale Baymoon
Water Prince

Looking around, Kale decided to just sit on the floor, as he didn't want to intrude any more than he already had.
"The dance is starting soon, I hope you can dance as well as you kiss."
Blushing, Kale looked up at his future wife. "I, uh... I hope so...? If you're saying I'm a good kisser, I mean, I don't know for sure what you meant, but..."
"I apologize, I'm not usually this flustered. The drink has my mind in a vice. Perhaps we should change the subject, any suggestions?"
Squirming slightly, Kale looked towards Alice. "I, uh..." Pausing for a moment, Kale thought about what he was going to say. "Once this is all done, would you maybe want a tour of the Water Kingdom?" Kale asked, inwardly cringing.

Teno Wycleff
Fire Princess

Just as Teno felt her heart start to pound, Tamara and Rose reentered the tent. "Well, I guess I found her?" Said Tamara. Rose was carrying another pot of hot water and spoke as she began to set up on the table again. "I'm sorry about my departure before everyone. Are you all planning to go already? I just brewed a new special pot of tea, would you all like to have a cup before going?"
Teno, in no rush to meet her new husband and thankful for the excuse, turned on her heel back to her seat. Teno fluffed her dress, trying to straighten out and hide the green underdress beneath the many folds and flutters of her white dress. She listened to Rook and Rose try the tea and explain that it was very sweet and slightly strange. Tamara turned down the tea, and Teno understood from the way she scrunched her face that it might really be sweet. Rose handed her a cup saying, "Try some, Teno. Let me know what you think."
Teno took the cup and sipped it. To be completely honest, and she wouldn't admit it because she was a bit embarrassed, but Teno's sense of taste had been considerably dulled over her life. Between flaming hot spices and eating and drinking food too hot for human consumption, her tongue had taken quite a beating. If the tea tasted overly sweet to the others, it was perfectly normal to Teno.
"I think it's quite nice," she said into the cup. "Though I'm not sure I taste what everyone else seems to taste. I'm glad you're back, Rose. The dance will be starting soon. I was telling Tamara that I would simply faint without the two of you there with me."

Lucine Briarheart
"To Be Revealed"

"Then I'm not doing a good job if a child like yourself, doesn't fear me. But enough about the horrid photo," said Sabaton. Lucine laughed. She wasn't a child anymore, much older. Though she did look childlike. She wouldn't admit to Sabaton why she wasn't frightened of him, that her childhood was darker than she dare say. "For as a bodyguard I need to frighten off those who would do my charge harm, but enough about that, I don't believe I have met you before?"
"No I believe perhaps not, sir," she said giving him a small curtsy. "My name is Lucine Briarheart. I don't hire bodyguards very much, so I could see why we would not have met," she said with another laugh. After they finished speaking, the unique crew began to explore the stalls. Lucine had never seen such opulence from anything other than the royalty, and it overjoyed her to see the regular people and vendors of the kingdoms having the times of their lives.
She ate a large bowl of seaweed and seafood salad from the Water Domain that was salty and seemed to perhaps still be alive. There were flaky pastries from the Dark Realm that were filled with jams and chocolate. She and Koko shared the best food stalls between each other, Lucine recommending the pastries from the Dark Realm. Lucine nearly doubled over laughing from all the treats they bought at the joke shop. But that laughter stopped short when she got one of the Water Domain fortune cookies. Hers was blank. She didn't talk about that.
"Miss Lucine, what's the name of the orphanage you represent and how are you all doing back there?" Asked Devon. Lucine furrowed her brows for a moment, because she had been a part of more orphanages than she could count, including the ones from her youth. Then she remembered her reason for being here today.
"Oh yes. The orphanage is the Coulter's Lupine Home for Wayward Children. Coulter's Lupine is a type of desert flower, so it was fitting, since the orphanage is in the Industrial Empire. I am not from the empire, but I have found my way there, to the children who need me." She took a moment as she sighed and looked up the sky. "It's been very difficult for us. We're just hoping that this peace treaty will be the beginning of good times. That's why I'm here today. To remind people that there are those who are still dealing with the outcomes of war, and hopefully with all the good cheer and peace in the air, a few of my kids will get loving homes. We are hopeful," she said with a smile. She looked back at him. "Where do you two hail from?"

Capricornus Capricornus
Zer0 Zer0
Katsuya Katsuya
billthesomething billthesomething
Theflamre Theflamre

His Highness Danil Draven Crown Prince of the Dark Kingdom
Homeland
Prince Kurth

Danil acknowledged Prince Kurth's greeting with a nod but refrained from speaking until he was finished. It gave him time to think. The open show of emotion was not something he expected from a man with the Fire Prince's reputation. Still, it put Princess Teno's earlier outburst of panic in perspective somewhat. It seemed likely that they were simply of a passionate family. That may serve Princess Teno well in the Dark Realm, once she gets the people to open their hearts a little.

He had not been specifically aware that Mr. Bronson was making a wedding dress for Princess Teno. It didn't surprise him. The Purrsian's reputation was quite well established. More disturbing was the realization that Danil had probably been burying himself in work to avoid having to face the full emotional ramifications of his sister's marriage. He found his fingers gently grasping the soft flower-shaped gift that he had been given by the kitsune earlier.

"I... hope that both our sisters will indeed have special days." Danil said at length. "Beyond holding onto that hope... there is little that I can do for mine. She has experience walking her own way." His manner was not cold but reserved in this moment. There was sentiment and suffering beneath the surface, but he had not forgotten who began the war. It was this passionate prince, crying before him, whose name had been the war cry of the first invasion force. The invasion that began the war that so many still blame the Dark Realm for, though there was never a serious effort to invade the Fire Kingdom. Faced with this situation, he felt more conflicted than he had expected. "I would advise you to be careful. My sister may not be willing to jeopardize peace for our peoples but I strongly suspect that she may take steps to bring disorder to your personal affairs. Be careful. As I am preparing things to make the Dark Realm safer for your sister, I suggest that you try to prepare for mine. She can be... less kind than you might expect." He took a long breath.

"It seems to me that this is a far greater challenge, and far more important, than anything that any of us have faced before. We must not make the same kinds of... careless missteps that we made in our childhoods." He pulled the pouch from his waist as he spoke, his voice tight with suppressed emotion. "Your sister fervently desires to avoid meeting me for as long as possible. I will respect her wishes as much as duty allows. Would you please be so kind as to deliver one more gift on my behalf? The flower within should help ease... some of her fear of the dark northern nights." His hand was trembling slightly as he held out the pouch.

Prince Danil was trying to maintain his composure. He had not expected his betrothed to throw herself into his arms. Nor had he expected her to enjoy his company. But, this innocent terror was more than he was prepared for. He knew how to create fear on a battlefield, and bravery. But he knew nothing about how to defeat fear in young hearts. Perhaps he had not escaped being wounded during the war after all. Perhaps the years of killing had cost him the lessons that would have helped him here. Still, there was one thing he did understand. He knew how to pay his debts.

wendy wendy

Teno Wycleff
Fire Princess

Just as Teno felt her heart start to pound, Tamara and Rose reentered the tent. "Well, I guess I found her?" Said Tamara. Rose was carrying another pot of hot water and spoke as she began to set up on the table again. "I'm sorry about my departure before everyone. Are you all planning to go already? I just brewed a new special pot of tea, would you all like to have a cup before going?"
Teno, in no rush to meet her new husband and thankful for the excuse, turned on her heel back to her seat. Teno fluffed her dress, trying to straighten out and hide the green underdress beneath the many folds and flutters of her white dress. She listened to Rook and Rose try the tea and explain that it was very sweet and slightly strange. Tamara turned down the tea, and Teno understood from the way she scrunched her face that it might really be sweet. Rose handed her a cup saying, "Try some, Teno. Let me know what you think."
Teno took the cup and sipped it. To be completely honest, and she wouldn't admit it because she was a bit embarrassed, but Teno's sense of taste had been considerably dulled over her life. Between flaming hot spices and eating and drinking food too hot for human consumption, her tongue had taken quite a beating. If the tea tasted overly sweet to the others, it was perfectly normal to Teno.
"I think it's quite nice," she said into the cup. "Though I'm not sure I taste what everyone else seems to taste. I'm glad you're back, Rose. The dance will be starting soon. I was telling Tamara that I would simply faint without the two of you there with me."

Lucine Briarheart
"To Be Revealed"

"Then I'm not doing a good job if a child like yourself, doesn't fear me. But enough about the horrid photo," said Sabaton. Lucine laughed. She wasn't a child anymore, much older. Though she did look childlike. She wouldn't admit to Sabaton why she wasn't frightened of him, that her childhood was darker than she dare say. "For as a bodyguard I need to frighten off those who would do my charge harm, but enough about that, I don't believe I have met you before?"
"No I believe perhaps not, sir," she said giving him a small curtsy. "My name is Lucine Briarheart. I don't hire bodyguards very much, so I could see why we would not have met," she said with another laugh. After they finished speaking, the unique crew began to explore the stalls. Lucine had never seen such opulence from anything other than the royalty, and it overjoyed her to see the regular people and vendors of the kingdoms having the times of their lives.
She ate a large bowl of seaweed and seafood salad from the Water Domain that was salty and seemed to perhaps still be alive. There were flaky pastries from the Dark Realm that were filled with jams and chocolate. She and Koko shared the best food stalls between each other, Lucine recommending the pastries from the Dark Realm. Lucine nearly doubled over laughing from all the treats they bought at the joke shop. But that laughter stopped short when she got one of the Water Domain fortune cookies. Hers was blank. She didn't talk about that.
"Miss Lucine, what's the name of the orphanage you represent and how are you all doing back there?" Asked Devon. Lucine furrowed her brows for a moment, because she had been a part of more orphanages than she could count, including the ones from her youth. Then she remembered her reason for being here today.
"Oh yes. The orphanage is the Coulter's Lupine Home for Wayward Children. Coulter's Lupine is a type of desert flower, so it was fitting, since the orphanage is in the Industrial Empire. I am not from the empire, but I have found my way there, to the children who need me." She took a moment as she sighed and looked up the sky. "It's been very difficult for us. We're just hoping that this peace treaty will be the beginning of good times. That's why I'm here today. To remind people that there are those who are still dealing with the outcomes of war, and hopefully with all the good cheer and peace in the air, a few of my kids will get loving homes. We are hopeful," she said with a smile. She looked back at him. "Where do you two hail from?"

Capricornus Capricornus
Zer0 Zer0
Katsuya Katsuya
billthesomething billthesomething
Theflamre Theflamre
He took another sip of the now dwarven tea, he had a very light headache that he ignored without any trouble "you know princess this brew isn't very..." he paused trying to think of the word for it. "It tastes like it went bad" he finally concluded, "I think it went bad princess" he said with more certainty, he wasn't good with teas since he rarely drank any but with the sweetness out of the way he could finally taste there was something wrong with the brew. "perhaps you shouldn't drink any more of it," he suggested putting his cup down on the table. He turned to rose knowing how she had reacted to just being in a room with three warriors "Shame the woman cheated ya on this perhaps you should go back and request a refund" he suggested.
Had it been him who had been cheated he would have been outraged, dwarves would famously greedy and he was no exception. Having paid for something and not received a good product was a perfect excuse for a grudge to be formed in dwarven culture. The only problem with any grudges he formed with the shorter lived races is that they would die before he could get even. after putting the cup down he took a swig directly from the flask he had, happy to just have booze again. He thought over the taste it was not what had originally put him off, it was that damn smell he had thought it was just how sweet it was that made him dislike it but even with the strong dwarven booze inside it, it still smelled funny. He needed a second opinion "Everyone smell their tea, I'm pretty sure its more than just off," he said feeling no need to even try and hid the fact he thought there was foul play about and his dwarven mind immeditly assumed the worst. His eyes settled on Rose who had served the tea if he was right that meant there were two potential culprits at the moment who ever had sold Rose the tea if they existed, and Rose her self. The dwarf put his feet on the chair casually resting them on one bar of wood between the chair legs, If he was right and Rose didn't start showing symptoms soon he would sping across the table at her using his powerful dwarven legs. His armor, due to the mithiral was light enough it shouldn't hinder his flight, also his dwarven constitution should mean he would last longer than anyone else if they started coughing up blood or something. If they started dying she would die far before them, he would make certain of that.​
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

Rose Vindell 2.jpg
"It tastes like it went bad... Shame the woman cheated ya on this perhaps you should go back and request a refund. Everyone smell there tea, i'm pretty sure it's more then just off."

Rose smells the tea and takes another long sip of the drink. "I wouldn't say it went bad, there's just a unique flavor in it." She takes another sip of the tea. "It's actually starting to grow on me a bit. Besides, I wasn't charged for it, the tea was a gift for the princess from the shop girl. So as long as she enjoys it, then as far as I'm concerned the drink was a success."

Rose picks up the teapot and shakes it to feel how much was left, smiling as the glass balls from the pouch clink against the insides of the metal pot. She pours herself another serving of the tea and looks around the room to see if anyone else wanted more. "Can I get you a refill princess?" she says as she moves the tea pot towards Teno's cup.

Capricornus Capricornus
Theflamre Theflamre

Kurt Wycleff
Fire Prince

Kurt just gave a sad chuckle as he nodded a little. "We're fighters, not lovers, unfortunately."

Kurts chuckle slowed to a sad smile, glancing at the ground a bit as he sighed, he looked back at the dark prince and said. "My sister is much the same, as you may soon find out...Truth is, I wanted to ask you a favor. Really, it goes without saying...however, I still wanted to be reassured, reassured that you'd keep my l'il sis safe, but it would seem you've beat me to it."

Kurt then stood to attention, giving a serious look, before putting his right fist across to his left chest while his left hand was balled into a fist going stright down. It was the fire kingdom salute. "As for your sister, I swear by my life that no harm shall be harm her, not as long as I still draw breath."

He then relaxed himself, letting his right hand fall to his side as his sad smile returned to his face. "In all honesty, you should be worried about your sister more then me, I have..." for some reason, Kurt glanced to his side and snorted. He would spy Ottmar currently strangling his younger brother, Otwin, as some of the burlier members of his retinue were trying to pry him off. "...enough personal turmoil as is in my life, I little more for me won't be too much of a problem...though I am more concerned on how your sister will adjust and...how my people will adjust as well...as much as this is necessary, a large portion of my populace are not pleased at this arrangement, as I've been informed multiple times."

His eyes were away for another few moments, before returning to the Dark Prince. "As for my sister, we are both aware that she is a bit...nervous. Can't exactly blame her...I suppose it's human nature that we fear the unknown, can't say the darkness helps, no offense, but...you know, give her some time to adjust and...give her as much love as you can... she'll open up, maybe slowly, but she will...when she does, she can be quite the sweet heart...I mean if you keep acting the way you do from the letters, then I'd say you'll probably, probably, be fine...perhaps even happy..."

Kurt's gaze fell upon on the prince's gift, noticing the shaking of the hands. Kurt couldn't help himself, as he outwardly gave a laugh as he looked down. He turned about and took a few steps back to grab his warhammer, throwing it onto his shoulder as he came forward to look at the dark prince again. "You know, you oughta give that to her yourself, might help ease up to more then those dark nights if she knew who she'll be spending it with. And it just so happens I know where she is right now...she'd probably be less nervous if her brother introduced her to her own fiance."

Taking his free hand, he came forth and put it on the dark prince's shoulder, giving it a slight pat before coming to a stop. "What say you finally meet your bride-to-be, eh?"
Haeo Haeo

Otto von Braun
Secretary

"And suddenly, the dwarf becomes a tea expert." Otto snorted from his end of the table, as he took a cup himself. "It probably taste that way because there's not enough alcohol in it..."

"Hm, it does have a peculiar taste to it. Although...I dare say that I have tasted this flavor before, but I am not sure from where..." The pyromancer said, already taking a sip out of his cup. "...Though I would not, by any means, call this bad, it's just differnt then what we may be used to. Take, for instance, the tea from the water kingdom; it certainly doesn't have the same flavor as tea from our kingdom, some may even dislike it, but only because it's not what we are used to. Taste, After all, is subjective from person to person. We all have our own differnt and unique tastes, some of us prefer our tea sweet, others...prefer it with alcohol."

The wizard then turned to Rose, and kindly asked. "Excuse me, young lady, my hearing isn't what it use to be..." "He's thirty-two." "...but which vendor did you acquire this from?"
Capricornus Capricornus

KAI BAYMOON
Water Princess

nagi-miuna-32.jpg

Hope had been playing happily in the small pond for what felt like hours for her, but was probably only minutes. She splashed around while Kai and Benjamin were speaking until they weren't speaking anymore. The small hippo decided to waddle over and lay in the water by their feet, also wanting to take a nap. Her mind was quickly changed when she heard noise coming from outside the tent. Hope moved in-between Benjamin and Kai and laid her head on her princess's waist. When the tent opened and what appeared to be a large monster, to the hippo, began crawling in pulling Rein, she immediately went into defense mode. Hope growled and yipped, trying her hardest to protect and wake Kai and Benjamin.

Sure enough Kai began to stir. She could hear Hope crying over something, but she figured it wasn't anything worth opening her eyes for. "Mmmm...Benjamin...hmmm...Hoooope" Kai pushed against Benjamin's chest a little, figuring he could peak to see what was wrong.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Katsuya Katsuya Theflamre Theflamre

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

"That's fine with me, but please don't scare her too much. She's been through a lot today." He said, still a bit worried for the princess. All of it involved Alice too, now that he thought about it.

Rein nodded at Chadwick's idea and before he could crawl inside, he was pulled in instead, making him trip a bit. He heard Hope's yipping, trying to wake Kai and Benjamin up before they can spring their surprise. So the Kelpie servant smiled at the little hippo, picking her up as he crawled, and held her in front of Benjamin's sleeping face. Just to add the fun, Rein whispered in a creepy voice, "Wakey wakey, Benjaaaamminn~!". He didn't want to spook the prince either, at least not give him a heart attack. That would be bad, really bad. So...to wake up with Hope's cute face shouldn't be that scary...right?

'...I really hope that Pelissier was kidding about teasing Benjamin...or an exaggeration...' Rein thought to himself as the struggling Hope wiggled in his hands while yipping and growling cutely. "...It's okay, Hope. We won't harm Princess Kai or Prince Benjamin. Just gonna wake them up for the dance that's coming soon, is all." He whispered to the little hippo.

lissamissal lissamissal Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Users who are viewing this thread

Back