• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Completely Walk-in Tavern/Inn Rp (Fantasy based)

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Soo..ive been bored out of my mind lately and was wanting to make a roleplay based on whatever where anyone can join in and create their own story and such. Using OCs of course and just do whatever they want; obviously in the rules of the site and since it's an inn/tavern..with those rules based.

Just wanted to make this thread to see if anyone would be interested before I end up making it. O.o

I'll answer any questions of those who are curious about anything about it before I make it.

Soooo any takers?

Alrighty~ That's one person O.o lets see if we can get at least two more and ill be set to make the thread :o

It'll be completely all fantasy and walk-in with doing whatever. Like going to a tavern/inn asking for a room and seeing the stuff that will happen there and such x.x

@SomeAnimeWeirdo

Hmms. O.o I was thinking either around old medieval times or modern times. Either way, the inn/tavern will be in a forest that holds a mythical mist over it to hide where the place actually is from human hunters. Also, during evenings; the place always has a perfect view of a full moon most of the time owo

---

Woo :o I has enough peeps to make it nows. C: ill be making it right after work tomorrows.

Welp :o the roleplay is right there and you are free to make a profile whenevers. :o I will be making my own profile very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back